What was your 1st experience with WS?

billy

When I was young...my friend and I used to have pissing contests. Who could piss farthest, who could piss highest, who could piss highest and hit another person, who could piss furthest and hit another person, who could piss highest and catch it in their mouth...I think you get the picture...

Edited by evilcoyote
Text edit
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Well, it finally happened just two days ago.  Went to motel, story about that experience elsewhere in chem sex.  I had drank my own a few times but had never been able to find someone else to do me.  Then at the motel, somewhat wasted, my host went to toilet to piss and I asked if I could have it.  He said ok.  I knelt down in the shower and he stuck his cock, has a nice PA, in it, in my mouth and started to piss.  Right from the tap and got every drop down my throat.  Taste wasn't too bad at all and I would love to get more sometime soon.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It was around 2007.  I’d been curious about getting pissed on for a long time.  I put an ad up on Craigslist and this handsome guy responded.  I still remember driving over to the spot where he was hosting.  This was Silicon Valley and the house was this old rancher on a large lot.  He said he inherited it and was preparing it for sale.  He led me out into the overgrown garden.  I stripped fully nude and he instructed me onto my knees.  He then proceeded to piss on my chest.  I got a rush from the intense heat of the stream.  He aimed for my cock and I moved in, ducked my head and his stream hit my face.  I was in heaven, opened my mouth and soon was drinking some of his stream, letting the rest run everywhere.  He was calling me a pig, fag, freak and I loved it.  I definitely discovered a new side that afternoon.  When he finished he jerked off on my face, and we never spoke again.  He led me to a dumpy bathroom where I cleaned up and left.  It was like he was through with me.  I wrote back thanking him and asking to do it again but he never responded.

• Like 1

I'd never had thought about a guy pissing on me.  Answered a CL ad ... went to guys hotel room, he posted for bj... married biz guy traveling.  He turned out to be even hotter than his pics.  He wanted to be edged, and I LOVE edging... so he sat back and I went to work on his cock.  At some point he got up and grabbed a beer... sat down and I went back to work as he drank.  I'd been sucking him for half an hour... and begging for his load.  He said I could have it if I'd stick around and take another. DEAL.   He unloads... I swallowing and savor every drop.  I love continuing to suck and lick a guy as he goes soft.  He goes soft... and I get off my knees.  He then asks if I swallow anything else.. took me a second.  I then said never tried, he said want to?  I'll try anything once.  So he says go get in the tub... I'm in the tub and he starts pissing on me. The warm feeling and "kink" was a huge turn on.  I love feeling like a slut.  So he's pissing on my chest... I open my mouth and he pisses in my mouth... I don't swallow but feel his piss running out of my mouth... he finishes... and I swallow... damn.  He says I had a feeling you'd like that.  I rinse off... dry off and he's laying on the bed stroking.  I swallow load number two and have been a dual swallower ever since.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hooked up online. Guy picked me up and and went to his place. I was, well had jack and coke but not jack. Walked in and about 5 guys there. After group fun and taking DP a guy pushed his cock in me and pissed. Told me to keep it in. It was hot cum and piss in me. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PervBBbttm said:

Hooked up online. Guy picked me up and and went to his place. I was, well had jack and coke but not jack. Walked in and about 5 guys there. After group fun and taking DP a guy pushed his cock in me and pissed. Told me to keep it in. It was hot cum and piss in me. 

Won't this loosen your bowels like when you're douching and hence, dirt might come out? Been wanting to try this but I'm apprehensive for this reason.

It was filming for Boys-Pissing when I was 20 with my ex. After we did that scene, Kaleb Scott and Mason Wyler were feeding me their piss for days. The day right after: I had woken up to go piss early in the morning and my ex was still sleeping. Went upstairs to the bathroom and Kaleb was in his room across the hall with his door open and he was naked. We just looked at each other and he came right in the bathroom and chugged my piss, and then I drank his, and we went to his bedroom and made out and fucked each other raw. Was super hot. Piss was instantly adored by me after trying it my first time.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, TwinkFoot said:

It was filming for Boys-Pissing when I was 20 with my ex. After we did that scene, Kaleb Scott and Mason Wyler were feeding me their piss for days. The day right after: I had woken up to go piss early in the morning and my ex was still sleeping. Went upstairs to the bathroom and Kaleb was in his room across the hall with his door open and he was naked. We just looked at each other and he came right in the bathroom and chugged my piss, and then I drank his, and we went to his bedroom and made out and fucked each other raw. Was super hot. Piss was instantly adored by me after trying it my first time.

I saw one of your piss vids, among others. They are still my favorites of all time!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/28/2020 at 11:56 PM, Rubberbanned said:

Won't this loosen your bowels like when you're douching and hence, dirt might come out? Been wanting to try this but I'm apprehensive for this reason.

Yes, taking piss in your guts should come last so that you can then run to the toilet. But you should flush out beforehand anyway.

I was in a relationship at the time and not getting laid so I used to regularly go cruising the local parks. I always knew I had a piss fetish, had tasted my own, would piss in myself in the bath or shower and enjoy it hitting my body, getting me instantly hard. 
I came across this guy while cursing one night got to sucking him off. He asked if I had any fetishes, I said piss. He asked if I wanted to see his ‘party trick’ and started pissing in my mouth while fully hard. I swallowed every drop and have been drinking piss from the tap ever since. Soon after left my ex and have been attending piss parties since then, getting piss fucked, drinking and generally getting covered in piss when I can. 

• Like 1

I used to piss on myself when I was 14/15 in the bath at home before I ran my bath.  I tried drinking it too.  It used to make me cum really quickly, after which I'd be completely disgusted with myself, vowing never to do it again.   However, a few days later I'd try again.   I stopped for a while after and I didn't have my first sexual encounter with another man until I was 21 and it was not until I was about 30 that I first had other guys pissing on me....

• Like 2

First time was at a bar in Dallas—think it was the Eagle or the Hidden Door. here in DLlas, TX.  He brought me to his home to breed me and said he needed to jet off to the men’s room. I was so drunk and infatuated that it seemed natural for me to open my mouth and lay before him as a human urinal—and then just let him flood my mouth, not dropping a drip. I think his name wAs Christopher and he may have one some regional emmys. Iwas hooked from that day.