What was your 1st experience with WS?

billy

On 4/16/2020 at 6:40 PM, Hollywood24 said:

I had pissed on myself a few times in the shower but had never really thought about anything more than that.

Was playing with a top I used to hook up with regularly.     He slid his cock inside and told me to stay still - as he did the same.   A moment later I felt him spraying me full of his hot piss.   I was a bit in shock / upset for a moment but soon after was so turned on.   I have liked WS ever since.

My piss baptism was similar. I'd just taken many loads from my dom breeder and as he was resting in me, possessing my cunt fully, then he filled me with his hot piss.

• 3 weeks later...

Cheated on my husband with his ex. We made a list of things we wanted to do that my husband is too vanilla for and piss play was at the top of the list. 

My first time was with a gay couple, the top pissed in me after. At first I didn't feel it at first but then I felt  the filling feeling inside, I kept it in for about 10 minutes then got a strong urge to let it out.  We met a few times after, I cleaned out alot better and he started by emptying his bladder befor fucking me, it was sloshing inside and since I am tight I didn't leak much, 

I have been piss fucked by a couple different guys and love it. Haven't talked enhansed piss yet, but hope to someday

• Like 1

An older daddy who used to breed me semi-regularly told me he "wanted to get kinky" with me; he wouldn't specify what he meant when I asked, only offering "let's just say I want to put more than my cum in your ass." I was down to try new things anyway, so I don't know why he was being so secretive about what he wanted. We ended up getting together a few days after that and he told me to lay back and hold his dick in my mouth; "don't suck, just hold it there." So I did. After a few seconds he said "Ready for my first load?" I nodded, still holding his dick in my mouth, and shortly after I felt the tangy flow start. Took me a moment to realize what was filling my mouth, but I started swallowing it. He must have pissed for a good 30 seconds straight and, afterwards, I was hooked. 

Mine’s a bit weird, I got a squirting dildo a few weeks ago and the first night I used it I used the cum lube I got that day too. Buuuut I was horny from seeing “cum” leaking out that I pissed into an empty water bottle and used the dildo to piss in my ass and then piss all over me, definitely a hot experience 

• Upvote 1

It has been some time ago in a different place from where I live now. I regularly saw this early 30s lean Latino-stud, 'Alex.' He definitely liked to be in charge and I liked having him that way too. We had not talked about WS but the first time I was on my knees sucking his rock-hard stud meat as he was feeding me poppers.. We were both horned-up when he grasped the back of my head more firmly with his strong free hand and said in a not loud but commanding tone; "Take my juices, man. Take my juices." Instinctively I knew what he meant and struggled a little but he was back with the 'Rush' to my nostrils... He didn't back-off and I was getting more turned on... Alex started by feeding me small squirts of his juices that I managed to swallow. This seem to prompt him to want me to take more and more until I would semi-gag and he'd stop his flow permitting me to catch up... He had excellent 'flow control' and eventually completed draining his piss into my now surprisingly willing mouth.  My recall is the room we were in was pretty dark and I was kinda embarrassed, couldn't really look up at him or in his eyes. Thankfully he didn't dwell on it. We didn't do it with every encounter but it was hot action when he'd once again firmly grip the back of my head and recite "talk my juice baby, talk my juices" like some hypnotic mantra...

• Like 1

Well, my first WS experience wasn’t a nice one. Back in 1982,  I was 17 when an “older” guy in his 30’s picked me up. After we fucked, I told him that i wanted to pee. The guy followed me to the bathroom and sat on the toilet insisting that I should pee in his mouth. I was horrid with the idea that I deliberately tried not to pee and even told the guy that he was weird. Yeah I was a stupid jerk back then ).Couple years later, when I joined a leather club and was filling out the application form. On the form, it asked if I am into WS, I  ticked “yes” and wrote swimming and kayaking beside it.   I am sure that whoever read my application must have a good laugh about it lol. 

Fast forward to my late 20’s, of course, I finally knew what WS meant by that time. The first time I experienced WS was in a rubber party in Stockholm Sweden in 1992, I was sucking off this super hot sexy blond guy dressed up from head to toe in full rubber. All of the sudden, he held my head and was not moving. Just about I was wondering what’s going on, stream of piss began to flow into my mouth. I couldn’t move as he was still holding my head, so I swallowed it all. That was so hot and I immediately  hooked on piss play since then.  Now I am a 55 years old piss pig who likes to get it in my mouth and ass.  I couldn’t believe that I have now become that “weird-dol” that I met 38 years ago LOL 

My very first experience was that my Master ordered me to piss on myself and in my open mouth.

A few weeks later he fucked me with his bud.His friend must piss so my Master allowed him to use me as his urinal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest beardedbastard

Back in SF hooked up with two guys, friends. One was breeder. He dumped maybe 6 or so loads in me. The other guy was a felcher. After my “last load”. Was moved to a rim chair. Where the felcher ate me Out. Meanwhile the breeder walked up to me and shoved his cock down my throat and let loose of his piss. I was shocked but being the pig that I am I just allowed it. Party continued. 

2 hours ago, Poz4satan said:

Back in SF hooked up with two guys, friends. One was breeder. He dumped maybe 6 or so loads in me. The other guy was a felcher. After my “last load”. Was moved to a rim chair. Where the felcher ate me Out. Meanwhile the breeder walked up to me and shoved his cock down my throat and let loose of his piss. I was shocked but being the pig that I am I just allowed it. Party continued. 

I would love to have you breed my hole and fill it with your piss, knowing what they can do to my neg hole.

My first time was an accident, we were having fun kissing naked in a changing room, I went to my knees and licked his balls when he suddenly started pissing I back up taking it in the face and body.

He was so embarrassed that he almost ran, I grabbed him by his cock and sucked him off. I’d always thought it’s be disgusting but when it happened I suddenly more turned on so I learnt something new about myself that day.

• Upvote 1

My first time was when the captain of my college swim team that I was on decided to shower next to me one day after a late practice. We were the only two in the shower area of the locker room.  He kept looking at me and checking my body out as I pulled my speedo off.  He motioned for me to join his stall. I was already a cumwhore cocksucker by that age. I thought that was what he was needing. I got down in front of him, water hitting the back of my head and running down my back. He let his piss start flow, hitting my face and open mouth.  I just went with it, enjoying the taste. I’d already tasted my piss many times before then. Knew the taste. His was strong and had a masculine musky taste. Loved it. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1