What was your 1st experience with WS?

billy

• 2 weeks later...

At the time, I was dating a leather boy and we brought a guy home from the bar for a three way. Long story short, he starts pissing in my boy’s mouth and I got curious, so I told him I wanted some. Fortunately he had some left for me, but it was after-bar piss, so it was mostly water, with a tinge of sweetness. 

• 2 weeks later...

When I was 18, my older boyfriend took me out to a leather bar one night. We got drunk and had a good time. As we were heading back to his car to head home he said that he needed to piss. In my drunken state I begged him to let me drink it. He was a little surprised, but when I added that I would do it there in the middle of the parking lot he pulled his cock out. I got down on my knees and drank as fast as I could. We had a small audience. No offers from them, but it made getting a little more piss on my face all the more worth it. 

• Upvote 1

When I was 20,my boyfriend and I were  both drunk in the shower. He said he needed to piss, so I told him to piss on me. As he did, I slowly went down until he was pissing in my open mouth and I drunk some down. We did it again several times after that but I never could persuade him to drink mine.

I got a new pair of denim overalls and have been pissing in them for a week😈 coming to nyc to see if I can get a bunch of poz guys to piss on me and rape my hole😈😈😈

• 2 months later...

I met a guy at his hotel. He fucked me, then I sucked him. As I was sucking him after he shot over my face, he just starting pissing. I swallowed some and found it so horny. He then aimed over my face and in my mouth while I wanked. It was a surprise but I loved it. We hadn’t discussed it before 

Edited by Bipervuk
Spelling error
  • Upvote 1

I was in my early 20's. An occasional fuck bud invited me to have a threesome with a guy in West LA. My friend is a sexy light-skinned Latino guy with stunning green eyes and dark wavy hair. Skinny with a 7" or so cut dick. The third was a handsome hairy ginger guy with curly hair. He had a great body - not quite chubby but not skinny either - and an even bigger dick than my friend at about 8".

I guess my friend had only met this guy in a one-one situation. My friend's married and at the time he wasn't on PrEP so he played safe (boo). The third wasn't having it, though. He pressured my friend to enter me bareback. It made my friend nervous, but he loved it. He entered me and came right away. I'm never opposed to quick breeding. I think he had some post-orgasm guilt, though, because he rushed to the bathroom to clean off his dick.

That left ginger guy and myself alone. He told me to get on my knees and open my mouth. I assumed he was gonna stick his dick in there, but what happened was glorious. He started pissing a light yellow stream with a perfect flavor profile - not to dank, but not too watered down either. I was on my knees in front of this hunk of a man looking him directly in his eyes as he emptied his entire bladder. I didn't see my night going this way, but I went with the flow and gulped down every last ounce. Then I sucked him off a bit and he jerked off into my mouth.

My friend got back to see the cum shot, but it wasn't until we left that I told him I drank the guy's gold. A few months later, I went out to the Eagle LA with that same friend, along with some of his other friends who I hadn't met. One of em, big bear of a white guy with dark hair and a beard, heard that I drank piss...at some point, he returned from the bathroom with a pint glass full of his piss. He told me to drink it all down without holding back without breaking eye contact...and I did. It was fucking hot. My Latino friend also brought back a third pint or so that I gulped down right after. Fun times.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I was in my late 20s or early 30s in the 1980s. At the time the Adonis Theater in NYC was still open. I used to go there virtually every weekend to suck dick. Sat in a stall and sucked all comers. One night I was sucking a daddy dick. At one point he asked me if I wanted his piss. I told him no and kept sucking. And thinking about his piss. After a few minutes I told him very faintly that I wanted his piss. He made me repeat it several times louder. Can I have your piss please, SIR! And then he pissed down my throat. Loved it! Been drinking piss for nearly 40 years. Still love it!!!

• Like 2

Years ago when I was a married cuckold my wife had a very Dominant BF  who loved to humiliate me every chance he could. He and my ex wife came home one night after a date night of drinking and he grabbed my shirt collar pulled me down the hall to the bathroom and said kneel faggot! I immediately did I was told not knowing what he was going to do. He looked at me and take my cock out and get your mouth on it faggot! No sooner did get it in my mouth he started pissing down my throat laughing and telling my wife look at this little faggot bitch you married She was standing in the doorway laughing and calling me names until he drained the last drop. Then they both told me to clean my sissy ass up and they went into our bedroom closed the door and fucked while I knelt on the bathroom floor still reeling from what just happened. After that night it became a ritual, every time they went out he’d come back and feed me his beer piss eventually he got my wife squatting over me feeding me too! Occasionally they would get up in the morning and wake me up to take his morning piss. 
this went on for almost 2 years and I not only became accustomed to it but actually started craving it! 

Guest sissyslut90

I was in high school on the old Collarme website and a local daddy and I started chatting.  He knew I was a submissive rape slut and told me how much fun piss play could be.  When my gf at the time and I broke up I met him at a local motel and gave me my first taste.  After he used me he told me he has herpes lol.  It scared me at the time and I didn't catch it, but we still talk to this day and meet up occasionally.

15 minutes ago, sissyslut90 said:

I was in high school on the old Collarme website and a local daddy and I started chatting.  He knew I was a submissive rape slut and told me how much fun piss play could be.  When my gf at the time and I broke up I met him at a local motel and gave me my first taste.  After he used me he told me he has herpes lol.  It scared me at the time and I didn't catch it, but we still talk to this day and meet up occasionally.

Good girl EBig50QWsAAE7Qx.thumb.jpg.2bda2974f0e6071ed0f9a94c2c22490f.jpg

• Thanks 1