What was your 1st experience with WS?

billy

7 or 8 years ago, I think, I was at a group session and mkat slams were involved. As always I was open to experimenting and they took me through it. 

Later on a few of the guys needed to piss and one asked the group if anyone wanted to get pissed on, so I volunteered. Can't find out if you don't try. 

They took me up to the bathroom, they told me to get on my knees in the tub, and the three of them stood around me. 

Soon I had a steady stream of piss coming from all three guys, over my body, onto my head, washing my face, and I opened my mouth and they filled me up together.

Chem piss really tastes awful, so it wasn't the best introduction, haha. 

I've tried it a few times since then, not one to let one experiment define the whole. I've settled on finding it an OK addition to play, as I neither like nor dislike it. Not particularly turned on but it won't kill the mood for me either. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My first WS experience was with my ex-gf. i asked her if she wanted to make my watersport wish come true. she was skeptic about it but after a night of sleep she said lets try it.

we went going under the shower, i was sitting down under her spreaded legs and she started pissing on my face, i opened my mouth and was tasting and swallowing her pee. i never felt such a faggot before. and she was enjoying it too! after a while she was inspired by it and wanted my pee. i did gave her but was loveing it more to recieve it. we did it daily for months. after the broke up i also did it with men

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My first time was in my early 30s. A guy my ex invited over to play was fucking me with his 8in cock. He fuck a good hot load into me. After he finished, he told me clinch my hole and then felt him pissing in hole, that full feeling  was wonderful. He pulled out after he was finished and told me to get in the shower. He proceeded to fuck me again with his piss still in me. Afterwards I cleaned his dick of his cum and piss. Couple hours later he took me back to the shower and pissed all over me. It was awesome and I can't wait to have someone do it again. 

• Piggy 1

Guest Pissboydrinker6969

One time in Chicago I went to a gay club called water boys and got pissed on by 10 guys drank a lot of piss was hot

On 2/12/2021 at 9:46 AM, Daddypigbear said:

I was in my late 20s or early 30s in the 1980s. At the time the Adonis Theater in NYC was still open. I used to go there virtually every weekend to suck dick. Sat in a stall and sucked all comers. One night I was sucking a daddy dick. At one point he asked me if I wanted his piss. I told him no and kept sucking. And thinking about his piss. After a few minutes I told him very faintly that I wanted his piss. He made me repeat it several times louder. Can I have your piss please, SIR! And then he pissed down my throat. Loved it! Been drinking piss for nearly 40 years. Still love it!!!

I used to go to the Adonis during that time period - first went when I was 17 and a freshman at Fordham's Lincoln Center Campus in the Fall of 1980... went there on and off for years until it closed. I wonder we ever played - got my dick sucked A LOT there... among other things....

Had a guy once who said he love it and would love to try it with me. He was a WS sub, we got into the bathtub and I tried pissing on him, in his mouth and he even swallowed some and tried to wash himself with it. Was kinda hot but awkward for me since it was my first time doing WS, but wouldn´t mind being a WS top again. I think WS bottoming isn´t for me.

First time for me was by chance in a sex club. Was in a glory hole booth, ass backed up to the hole as an older very hot latin guy fucked and bred my hole; very long cock. When he was finished, I pulled off his long cock and quickly turned around, got on my knees to hopefully clean off his cock. He let me and as most guys let u do, they quickly pull back to leave. This guy did not and I just enjoyed slurping on his long brown cock. Then I tasted a little squirt of piss. It was interesting and hot. I pulled of his cock and looked up on his side of the hole and said, “is that piss?” Stupid I know...he said as he was squeezing his nipples, “...do you want it or not?” I just put his cock back in my mouth. He was forcing it, so it came in squirts. I swallowed. First a little stream. Then a full stream. I swallowed most of it, half of it went all over me and my jeans on the floor. When he was done, I reamember him shaking that long cock in front of my face. I watched as he pulled his jeans up and left his booth. I felt like a real pig that night! 

My first time was my married lover who slapped me repeatedly and dragged me to the bathtub and pissed in my mouth and made me swallow. Later he fucked me, came inside me, let his dick go limp and then pissed in my hole to mix with his cum. 

• Upvote 1

Guest takingdeepanal
On 2/15/2021 at 6:14 AM, Kimberley said:

My first WS experience was with my ex-gf. i asked her if she wanted to make my watersport wish come true. she was skeptic about it but after a night of sleep she said lets try it.

we went going under the shower, i was sitting down under her spreaded legs and she started pissing on my face, i opened my mouth and was tasting and swallowing her pee. i never felt such a faggot before. and she was enjoying it too! after a while she was inspired by it and wanted my pee. i did gave her but was loveing it more to recieve it. we did it daily for months. after the broke up i also did it with men

Which in turn I bet helped a lot of them realise THEIR fantasies ❤️

Guest takingdeepanal
On 3/20/2021 at 11:56 PM, versmetropig said:

I used to go to the Adonis during that time period - first went when I was 17 and a freshman at Fordham's Lincoln Center Campus in the Fall of 1980... went there on and off for years until it closed. I wonder we ever played - got my dick sucked A LOT there... among other things....

Lucky men to have you in their orbit!

Guest takingdeepanal

Guy who introduced me properly to chems had me in his sling and had just cum in me. I had read about pissfucking and asked him if he ever did it. He was surprised that I asked, but then a smile came over his face as he said “hold on tight”. Next thing I knew, he flooded my guts. 

He must have told his bf as later that night as I was sitting on the toilet, his bf held my head and pissed down my throat. 

On 3/20/2021 at 8:56 AM, versmetropig said:

The biggest cock I ever sucked in my life was at the Adonis in 1981. Must have been 10 x 8