What was your 1st experience with WS?

billy

On 3/21/2021 at 8:53 PM, Muscledadbod said:

The biggest cock I ever sucked in my life was at the Adonis in 1981. Must have been 10 x 8

Well, that certainly was NOT me (much as I might wish I was that large...) funny, in 1981 I got fucked in the balcony of the Adonis by an Italian guy not much older than me with a cock that size... fortunately, he gave me a few lines of coke, since I was more top than bottom and at age 18 I hadn't had anything that size before!

Guest takingdeepanal
On 2/13/2021 at 5:06 PM, CummyBearUK said:

Chem piss really tastes awful, so it wasn't the best introduction, haha. 

I actually prefer the taste of chempiss to non-chempiss. Does this make me more piggy? Would love to know your thoughts, @versmetropig , as you'll be reaping the rewards of my piggyness when international borders between the States and Australia re-open.

On 2/14/2021 at 2:24 PM, Sfmike64 said:

Just take it up your ass. 🙂 Then you don't taste it until it hits you HARD.

and that allows you to get more piggy, which leads to more down the throat and in the ass. The reward that keeps on giving!

My first daddy did it to me. He was way old and I was......young and not experienced and a few times in I said I had to piss and he said "go now in my mouth bro" and I was so excited doing it I couldn't explain. I didn't realize that existed till that moment. Amazing 

Had a regular 3-way with a top and another vers. One session, was getting spit roasted when both suddenly stopped their thrusts, and began pissing in my ass and mouth. I was high on poppers at that moment, and just went with it. Swallowed as much as I could, and the warm feeling in my guts was intoxicating. Never looked backed.

• Like 2

Guest TerriK

Oddly my first piss experience was with a woman who would piss in mouth while I licked her pussy. During a phase when I was trying to prove I wasn’t gay.  Of course I found a woman who would piss in my mouth and fuck me with a strap on so I guess that wasn’t much of a proof.

any way I learned I enjoyed piss so when I went back to cock I was more than willing to take piss as well as cum.  Actually I couldn’t wait to drink piss straight from the tap...

Was at a bar, drunkish, and got talking to this guy. He lived close by the bar, and invited me over for a fuck. On the way to his apartment I need a piss and went in an alley, he said hold on and dared me to piss in his mouth, and got on his knees to drink from the tab, he let it wash all over him as well. Then he dared me again to make out with his piss covered face and I did. After I fucked him at his place I got my first shower with his piss. 

• Like 1

On 3/23/2021 at 7:33 PM, takingdeepanal said:

I actually prefer the taste of chempiss to non-chempiss. Does this make me more piggy? Would love to know your thoughts, @versmetropig , as you'll be reaping the rewards of my piggyness when international borders between the States and Australia re-open.

and that allows you to get more piggy, which leads to more down the throat and in the ass. The reward that keeps on giving!

Yes, takingdeepanal, that makes you more piggy, but I mean that only as the highest compliment. For me in WS, I'm fine giving either a shower, a drink from the tap, or a chempiss enema; whereas receiving I prefer a shower or in my ass (the high is awesome)... drinking is too tough on my voice, can't sing well for a day or two after...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

On 3/20/2021 at 8:56 AM, versmetropig said:

I used to go to the Adonis during that time period - first went when I was 17 and a freshman at Fordham's Lincoln Center Campus in the Fall of 1980... went there on and off for years until it closed. I wonder we ever played - got my dick sucked A LOT there... among other things....

We might well have. I sucked a LOT of dick at the Adonis. Miss it!

• Thanks 1

I was probably 10 years old. I was on a road trip with my family and we stopped at a gas station to use the restroom. 

In the bathrooms I was at the urinal pissing and this college aged guy stepped up next to me and whipped out this huge uncut cock from some gym shorts. He was tall, fit and had dark blond hair that fell around his face under a ball cap and green eyes. I'll never forget him. I couldn't take my eyes off of him and his cock. He saw me looking and pushed my face down into his piss stream and called me a faggot. He started getting hard and just pushed my mouth onto his cock and just kept pissing into my mouth. When he was done he just spit on me and kinda rushed out of there because he'd obviously gone further than he meant to and seemed to like it.

I washed my face in the sink and returned back to my family. I saw the guy driving away with a girl and he looked all kinds of nervous.

Got drunk and let this Alaskan Native at the bar suck my cock. He was really overweight and not very good so I told him I'd prefer to piss in his throat and have him gurgle on it til I finish jacking off. He was a good boy but insisted on tnr bathtub. I put most in his throat but when he sputtered and coughed I grabbed his hair and finished pissing in it. I told he didn't deserve my piss either and to leave. He got so angry but did eventually leave. Love pissfags. 

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely remember my first experience in the world if water sports. I get off to it often. 😉

I hooked up with a cute younger top from good ol’ CL (he was 31, I was 45 at the time ~ I’m on the other side of 50 now) he had a great 7” uncut dick that got thicker halfway down the shaft and then tapered back a little at the bottom, and it had to be the smoothest cock I’ve ever had in my mouth (and shortly after deep in my hungry ass). The Sex was really great, but he big stand out of the night was right after he finished in me he got kinda quiet ~ next thing I know I feel a warm rush and pressure inside my ass and his first piss shiver as he finished pissing in me   I was caught so off guard I didn’t say anything or couldn’t 🤷🏻‍♂️lol

it had truly never come up in any if our chat conversations and I had never in my life thought about trying it. So no idea what to expect from it.  Holy fuck! ❤️ That was the most thorough and complete bootie b ~ u ~ m ~ p I’ve ever experienced. I tried other activities in the genre but nothing has quite grabbed me 

... but I do love it when I guy pisses in my ass  ~ just a difficult topic to bring up in middle of things  I’ve done similar to what a previous poster wrote, and toss things like this into to kinky talk “I want every drop of everything you got in your cock fucked deep into my ass. Fill me up with all you’ve got, I want it all” at key moments. It’s worked a couple times, but mostly if I’m wanting to do that I try and find guys who list WS as an interest.

• 2 weeks later...

I was first introduced into water sports when a too I know, someone who at his best can be very incentive, pissfucked me  I was surprised by it, but I decided I liked it. Later hookups with him have featured this.

Later, when hooking up with another top I played with regularly, I decided to build on his stated interest in water sports and asked if he wanted to play. He ended up pissing down my throat, me swallowing his long thick dock the best I was able to, and him handily returning the favour.

Since then, the same hot scenario has occurred with another top. I expect that it will recur again with another one I am chatting with.

• 5 weeks later...

Not sure if this qualifies as watersports, but fond memories of private sleep-away Summer camp in Northern California. Really laid-back, skinny-dipping allowed, lots of casual nudity among the boys outside of meals and organized activities. There was a "playing field"in some woods that was set up as the "Piss Olympics" — a marked-off area where boys would compete after hours - contests for distance, duration, and aim. The college guys who were the counselors never interfered, and camp management no doubt knew about it but looked the other way.  Good times. 

On 6/2/2021 at 3:10 PM, Ragnar13 said:

Not sure if this qualifies as watersports, but fond memories of private sleep-away Summer camp in Northern California. Really laid-back, skinny-dipping allowed, lots of casual nudity among the boys outside of meals and organized activities. There was a "playing field"in some woods that was set up as the "Piss Olympics" — a marked-off area where boys would compete after hours - contests for distance, duration, and aim. The college guys who were the counselors never interfered, and camp management no doubt knew about it but looked the other way.  Good times. 

This is literally watersports sports, I'd say it counts. Just imagining all those boys pissing freely together gives me tingles in a good way

• 2 weeks later...

I was at a leather bar in London more than 20 years ago ('The Backstreet' if you knew it then) - I was young and wearing a pair of leather shorts and black cotton vest with army boots. It was my first visit and I thought I looked good and I was after some sex. There was a big handsome muscular guy, well over 40 years old, he could have been 50, leather jacket, jeans, army boots and bushy moustache, sitting on a bar stool at the back of the room in the shadows. I hovered near him and eyed him up .... he smiled at me and I went over. We chatted for a bit. He was f***ing hot and I kept looking at the thick black chest hair sprouting out of his shirt and I couldn't help eyeing the nice bulge in his jeans. He smiled and said quite calmly 'You wanna blow me?' 'Yes please!' I said but way too eagerly. 'You stupid fuck' I thought but he grinned and he looked down at his groin. So I knelt down and he unzipped, pushed his jeans open just enough to let his cock and balls flop out and I got to work. He had strong legs which pinned me in and bushy black pubic hair. It smelled so good down there. It was a short stub of a cock but really fat with a big wrinkled foreskin and once he got hard, I found his knob was fat like a light bulb and he oozed loads of precum. I sucked for what seemed like hours, licking round under his foreskin, playing with his balls, lapping up the pre-cum, choking myself as I rammed my head down. He carried on drinking beer. A few guys came over to chat with him while I worked away at his meat. Everyone ignored me. It was like this guy was some kind of fixture and he always had some youngster chomping away at his groin and everyone was used to it. I just got on with my job and worked on his cock and balls as best as I could. Eventually, he put his hand on the back of my neck and very quietly told me he was going to cum and he held my head firmly in place while he shot his load. He didn't make a sound. He just kept quietly sitting there while he took his time and pumped his seed into my mouth. It tasted really good, quite salty and there was a LOT of it. But he held my head for a while longer than I was expecting and I thought 'Oh well. He wants me to clean his cock.' so I kept at it. Suddenly my mouth filled with warmth and lot of liquid. 'Shit' I thought ...... he's f***ing pissing in my mouth'. He was strong and he kept my head in place so I just swallowed and swallowed and kept swallowing until he'd finished. I was quite shocked I suppose because I wasn't expecting it, but it was really good and by then I was raging hard. I stood up, rather awkwardly. I'd been down on my knees between his strong legs for quite a long time. He smiled at me, patted me on the cheek, told me I was a good boy and sent me away. I never saw him again, but on reflection I guess he saw a young guy who was new at the bar and thought 'I'll have him'. And it was being used that was soooo f***ing hot. It wasn't the blowjob that got me hard. It was being used as a piss dump that got me hard. I loved the way he used me to satisfy both his need to drain his balls and to empty his bladder. He wasn't going to ask me. He wasn't in a hurry. He needed to cum and he knew he would need to piss after that. I was a nice young guy who he needed to use. What I wanted didn't matter. He needed to use me and he used me! As I walked away I sensed everyone thinking 'Yup. There's another one. Full up with cum and piss.' I bet that happened every week. I went into the dark room, took out my raging hard cock and got myself blown, but when I shot my load into an anonymous mouth for what was some really badly needed relief, all I could think of was that I'd just been totally used and how much I'd loved it. Now I am his age and I hope I can be as cool and commanding as he was ..... what a f***ing stud! Best day ever! 

• Piggy 1