What was your 1st experience with WS?

billy

Guest Gonegurl

I used to piss on myself, then cum in my face. Though drinking it is beyond me, getting pissed on and pissed in is super hot somehow. They're definitely on my Cum-Bucket List.

A few months later I was in New Orleans. I drank buckets of urine both from a pitcher then cut out the middle man and guzzled from the tap, and worked on the "taps" that peaked out from the upstairs bar (but, in varying lengths from boyish to OMG) and all was good in the world.  God I miss the old New Orleans where you could feel free to be a pig without running the risk of being thrown in the klink...

On 3/30/2020 at 9:09 PM, FaceLoad said:

Yes, taking piss in your guts should come last so that you can then run to the toilet. But you should flush out beforehand anyway.

That makes sense. As much I like drinking piss, I always love the sensation of it flowing up my cunt much more so I usually opt that way. Damn.

Guest takingdeepanal

Dominatrix made me lie on my back in a bathtub, then she squatted down and pissed on my face.

Edited by takingdeepanal

Guest josebarebear

It was shortly after finishing Marine boot camp.  Was discrete, but was playing around with a black Marine who was two years older than me.  We had heard of some survial training things, one of which sort of mentioned recycling piss to stay hydrated.  We decided to try it.  WAS on my knees, mouth open, loking at the beautiful uncut black cock when he put it in my  mouth and started to let it flow. I gagged jsut a bit at first, but then opened my throat and swallowed it all.  He then did the same for me.  Became a part of our usual routine.

We also visited the club on base,  would down a beer and then discretely go to the head and fill the bottle with our piss and swap bottles.  We both liked Corona, so it was all good.

It was summer, I was a PhD student in my early 30s, and used to meet up with other students in the toilets at the Uni. I'd fucked and sucked and done other stuff with lots of them, but one day I met up with a guy and he suggested pissing;

So I followed him over to the University Union Building and we climbed into the same shower cubicle, whether others saw us or not, well who cares?

We stripped nude and he got me to kneel down and pissed all over me, it was kind of hot ...

Then we showered and let the heat of the summer dry us off; I was only wearing shorts and a short sleeved shirt so I put them back on my still wet body and headed home

I posted an ad for my homemade gloryhole on craigslist and got a reponse from a 23 year old straight guy who wanted head. He came over, stuck his hard dick in the hole and I started sucking him. The gloryhole was a blanket with a hole in it. He grabbed my head and held it still then started pissing in my mouth. I was shocked and disgusted by had no choice but to start swallowing or make a mess everywhere. He moaned in pleasure while his strong stream filled my mouth and throat and it turned me on.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest VBchaser

The first time I ever had piss play was with a woman and she’d piss during sex and I loved the feel of it. So I had her straddling me fully clothed and while pressing against my chest she let loose and soaked herself, me, the couch we were sitting on and we could hear it pouring onto the floor. I pissed inside her but we didn’t view it as using a toilet. It was an extremely erotic intimate moment. Finding a guy into the romantic side of it is hard and since I’m in a heterosexual marriage (oddly with a woman I do not have sex with) and she despises that kink and I can’t practice like I used to on myself. To have a guy do that with me would be awesome!!

First Time WS

I never thought I would be into WS. But 20 years ago I was hooking up on the m4m chatrooms. Young and just out of my first relationship, I was determined to have some fun. And I had finally figured out I wasn’t exactly vanilla, starting with my love for outside sex, which shouldn’t have been a surprise given from the age of three I’ve loved getting naked outdoors.

I’d mainly fooled around with guys in their 20s and 30s until I hooked up with this nice guy in his late 40s. He was so kind when I admitted I didn’t really like to top, and explained to me I was a bottom. For someone known for a dirty mind, I’ve always had a naive side. After him, I started adding older guys to my mix of hook-ups because they had a lot of experience and didn’t mind showing a novice new tricks.

So one day found me chatting online with a guy who sounded fun. He was older, not a muscle daddy but not bad looking. He said he liked to play for a while, no 10-minute fuck and go. He said he could get into outside play on his condo’s back deck if I would go for some WS. I had never tried it nor wanted to try it. But, if you cater to my kink, I’ll cater to yours. “Sure,” I said, if you don’t mind a first-timer.

We decided to meet up the next morning and discussed a few details. He surprised me by asking if I minded coffee piss and if I would drink lots of coffee before coming to his house. He was really into the taste of coffee piss. 

Being inexperienced, I had assumed we were just going to piss together and on each other, like some little boys do before they are taught it’s wrong. Now I was being asked to drink?

Outside play won out. I could bail if I didn’t like piss.  As to the taste, once I was willing to try WS, I wasn’t going to hesitate over a lesser point. Could the taste really be a big deal? He told me to come over the next morning.

It was a hot summer day, already in the 80s when I arrived about 10 o’clock in my usual tricking uniform, thin gym shorts and T-shirt, plus, of course, a fresh bottle of poppers.  I was also full of coffee and had to piss really bad.

He had told me how to get to his back deck. When I got there, I saw it was within view of at least two other condo units. I knocked on his sliding glass door. Dressed in just a thin robe, he let me in. We exchanged names and promptly forgot. “Why don’t we have another cup of coffee?” he suggested. I hoped the fun would justify how my bladder was hurting.

He admitted he had never played on his back deck in daytime, just pissing on himself now and then after dark. 

“Are your neighbors home?” I asked. I was ready and wanted to get into what we had discussed. Plus I really had to piss. I felt like a little kid whose father won’t stop on a road trip.

“Let’s go outside and see,” he said, adding the lady with a direct view of his deck was usually home but rarely went outside.

The coast was clear, although I noticed the flower pots on the lady’s deck looked like they were tended daily. But I like the thrill that someone might see. To break the ice, he suggested we wet each other down with the water hose first. I quickly dropped my shorts and pulled off my T-shirt as he did the same.

He grabbed the hose and let the water run over my chest, then my back and down my butt. I did the same to him. I was already getting excited.

“I’ve got a bladder full of good coffee piss. Why don’t you get on your knees and drink some?” I had thought we would start with pissing on each other first, but of course I knelt down and took his cock in my mouth, savouring the sweet taste of his head and wrapping my arms around his hips.

I started rolling my tongue around the head of his cock. I felt a little trickle of piss and let more of his cock in my mouth. I had swallowed plenty of cum and it didn’t seem that different—at first. Then he moved his cock in further as the trickle turned into what suddenly felt like a jet stream.

As the piss flowed like a torrent, yes, I could taste the coffee in it. I wasn’t sure what to do so I swallowed as long as I could until I couldn’t keep up with the amount of piss he was feeding me. (I would like to think I could easily swallow it all now.) He was at that point where you just can’t stop. It kept coming and started to fill my mouth until I nearly choked, both on the piss and the strong taste, and had it all over my face. The painfully full sensation in my bladder added to the choking effect. 

He took his cock out of my mouth and said, “Stay down there and let me piss on you.” 

I grabbed the bottle of poppers and offered him some. He took a couple of strong hits, and I did the same. Oh my God, it’s hard to describe the feeling of being pissed on for the first time, and then it being outside. It felt so liberating and nasty at the same time, and my cock was hard.

Finally his stream died down and then became a trickle again like at first. “Let’s switch places,” he said.

Finally. My bladder was fucking killing me. I stood up and he knelt down and took my cock in his mouth. His eyes told me he was so looking forward to a good drink. But with my cock hard, I couldn’t piss. The more I tried, the more I couldn’t. 

The man was so patient. I was mortified and with my bladder was killing me so much, I was about to bail. Then a few dribbles came. Rather than it starting a stream, I seemingly dried up, his hungry thirsty eyes turning into disappointment. 

He released my cock. “Are you nervous? Would you rather come back another time?” 

“No, let’s try again, please.” I was loving the scenario.

He took my cock in his mouth again and I tried. It just wasn’t happening. Then I remembered an old trick from a sailing trip I had taken with a bunch of straight guys. Both of us had trouble pissing off the boat in front of the others. I was desperate, and something was wrong with the boat’s toilet. As a last-ditch effort, I closed my eyes and imagined the tall urinal in the overheated bathroom I always used in high school at the same time every day. It worked that time. Would it work now?

My host did a hit of poppers and handed to me. I did three good hits. Oh my God, the pounding of my heart as the sun started beating down on us made me feel primal. I kept my senses enough to imagine that high school urinal. It took maybe 10 seconds, but the dribble started again. My host was a pro and when I let loose a fast current of piss, he took it all down. The combination of heat and poppers had me lightheaded, but the piss continued. At one point he looked up at me as if to say, “Aren’t you finished?” The stream kept going at full force. Finally, I was able to get it to stop and pulled out.

“You sure make up for a slow start,” he said. 

I hit the poppers again and then, while he was still kneeling, pissed all over his head, his face and his chest. It was so fucking hot, yet also natural, just pissing on someone outside in the sun, spinning a little from poppers.

As soon as I finished, he stood up and we both started pissing on each other, almost as if our cocks were waterguns in battle. 

When our bladders drained and we stopped, mine felt full again.

“Want to kneel down again?” I asked. I was turned on by the idea of pissing on his shaved head. I not only pissed all over the top but then aimed for his face, his mouth opening to drink a good bit, before I drenched his chest again.

Coming to another stop, we swapped the poppers and I knelt down. First, he pissed all over my hair until it looked like I had just had a real shower. Next, he had me take his cock in my mouth for another feeding. That coffee piss was still strong but I drank it all that time. “Good boy,” he said. 

We exchanged piss one more time before we felt drained enough to rest a minute. He grabbed the hose and hosed me off, and I did the same for him. Not that I was ready to stop. I was loving every minute of being outside and went down on his cock, hungrily working his shaft while playing with his balls. He was getting close and then withdrew his cock.

“Let me suck yours a while,” he said. I got up, took some hits of the poppers, and wow, I was really getting into being sucked on his condo deck in the middle of the day. He knew what he was doing and it wasn’t long before I blew a load down this throat.

I said, “Let me finish you off,” but he assured me he had what he wanted. (These days, I’m of the same mind, being the bottom slut who gets off more by not cumming.)

I put on my shorts and T-shirt, kissed him “thank you” and dared him to hose off his deck naked rather than putting on his robe.

Even though we had rinsed off, I still smelled of piss aplenty, the first but not last time of getting into the car and suddenly thinking I hadn’t thought about driving home covered in piss.

I’ve come a long way since then. I still love piss outside, but also let guys piss up my ass and everything else that WS pigs do when the timing is right.

I had pissed on myself a few times in the shower but had never really thought about anything more than that.

Was playing with a top I used to hook up with regularly.     He slid his cock inside and told me to stay still - as he did the same.   A moment later I felt him spraying me full of his hot piss.   I was a bit in shock / upset for a moment but soon after was so turned on.   I have liked WS ever since.

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

I had my first WS experience in january.
I met a guy from Grindr with no profile pic or info, just some water drop emojis in his name. My bio says I'm "open-minded" so he thought it was a good idea to invite me to drink his priss, and it was. We were like 50 meters away from each other, all I needed was to cross the road, I talked to him like a normal person meeting and we went to the nearest public bathroom. It never happened to me but it was so natural, I just placed his dick inside my mouth and he started pissing, it was like hot beer mixed with coffee, and I drank it to the last drop. We became friends and planned to fuck, but I had a lot of work and then pandemic happened.

• Upvote 1

I had experimented a few times by myself in my teens, but consider my true birth as a piss pig around 20 years ago at the LR Baths in Philly (which no longer exists.)  After fooling around with a guy there we both went to shower off.  He started pissing down the drain but something in me made me go up to him and drop to my knees, mouth wide open.  I savored every remaining drop of his salty sour yellow stream.  To this day prefer the piss of random anonymous men to my own.

• Like 1

Used to mow lawns as a teenage kid.One customer always let me swim in his pool after work was done.Running into the house to pee he stopped me in the kitchen.Ran his fingers back and forth across me penis bump in my swimtrunks and told me to just pee a little at a time.When the first drops started welling thru the fabric he licked them up and told me to start and stop may times.Though I had a raging hardon I did that as he requested,turning the stream on and off many times.Pinching my cockhead so no more would cum out he told me to just let it go now and releasing my penis from his pinching fingers put his mouth over me cockhead and sucked it in with the fabric as I started peeing  with force and volume.He drank in every drop,and almost as quickly as I ran out of pee I started to cum,and every drop was sucked thru the thin fabric too.This was my first experience with watersports and became very aware at that young age of the connection between peeing and sex,and how strong this is in some men.:)

• Like 1

My first time was with a school mate. We had “mucked around” playing with for a while. One day, I would have been about 12, we were kissing and I felt this warmth between our bodies as he started pissing on me. At first it shocked me but it also felt good and made my Willy even harder. From that day I was hooked and we enjoyed playing around and pissing on each other. Regrettably the following year his family moved to Queensland. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...