preparation before taking loads

available-hole

Im getting quite frustrated because I can never seem to find the right way to stay clean down there before taking loads and not worrying about accidents. And my confidence in my bottoming has decreased.

Every time I douche, I test myself with a toy before I try anything and there's ALWAYS something 'up there'. I can never seem to get properly clean. What am I doing wrong?

When I take loads, I don't mess around with 1 or 2 loads. I'm aiming for 10+ at a time, so I need to be VERY clean. What's the best way to douche/eat/supplement before taking loads?

Any help appreciated!

• Upvote 1

I start watching what I eat several days in advance when planning for group breedings.  I cut down on sugars and carbs, increase high fiber vegetables and low fat meats.  I also take fiber caplets every day.  Not the expensive ones they try to sell on the hook up apps.  Just the basic fiber supplements from a local shop.  I douche a few hours before and use a toy for testing like you.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Good input... i'll add my two cents.

Ditto fiber. We do not get enough (i am professionally certified in reversing certain disease process through diet). Fiber= fruit and veggies. It can be herd to stick to, but the ideal diet is a whole food plant based diet (WFPBD). 

Another thing to consider is that people have about 25 to 28 feet of intestine. The colon (the part we're trying to get clean) is about 4 or 5 feet long. It's bunched up and has turns and is convoluted. We can shallow douche or deep clean, depending on what you're doing. If it's a quick fuck, a douche can work just fine to get clean, though we all have to know our own anatomy to know where our bends are and make sure we don't go too deep when douching, if we do, we're stuck with having to do a deep clean. 

But you're not talking douche, you want long term clean for multiple loads. In my experience that takes deep cleaning.  Some people don't seem to have to, but i do. And frankly, as a critical care nurse who has to prep people for colonoscopy, it takes a lot of effort and time to get the colon cleaned out.  So, patients. Also, i don't eat on days i am in heat and wanting to be ready all day.  For me, eating makes things move. i don't like not eating, but would rather get fed up my ass than in my mouth... i've always been much more anally oriented than oral. ?

• Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

This probably sounds gross but I don’t do anything. I know it can get gross fucking but hey, that comes with the territory. I’ve fucked plenty of straight boys who didn’t Prep to get fucked and yeah, it can get nasty, but so what? Had this kid I nailed yesterday and yeah...he leaked out some nasty stuff while I was deep in him but he was begging for my cum and I wasn’t about to stop.

For those times when I need to be clean for multiple hours of taking loads ?...  

1. Food:  Healthy clean eating starting two days before as other pointed out.  Since I typically eat pretty heathy, this is easy.  Day of play, eat nothing or small bland meal like plain oatmeal. 

2. Double Cleaning:  Ironically, preparing twice saves me time and is most effective.  Let's say I plan on be a whore in the evening... I will clean out pretty quickly in the morning (or night before if it's morning fun I have in mind).  Since I know I'm going to have to freshen up, perfection is not the goal.  Then at the appropriate prep time, anything lingering has moved further along and is pretty easy to get out.   

Personally, I take pure for men, 2 tablets twice a day and drink lots of water. 

I usually watch my diet and the day before a gang I eat way less and mostly salads 

on the day itself I start by deep cleaning my ass, usually takes 30-60 minutes using the shower shot, then I use an 8-9” lubed dildo (not so thick) making sure I got most of the water out. 

After that I take a break for about 30-60 minutes and use a longer dildo, usually there’s always some leftovers water and if I see it’s not so clear I repeat the cleaning process till it’s all clear 

for me this makes sure I’m perfectly clear and I feel confident taking loads and fucked rough and long for hours at a time, without worrying about long dicks ;) 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

This probably sounds gross but I don’t do anything. I know it can get gross fucking but hey, that comes with the territory. I’ve fucked plenty of straight boys who didn’t Prep to get fucked and yeah, it can get nasty, but so what? Had this kid I nailed yesterday and yeah...he leaked out some nasty stuff while I was deep in him but he was begging for my cum and I wasn’t about to stop.

i appreciate the point. The thing i hate about having to prep is how it effects spontaneity. i can't count the number of times a Top has contacted me wanting to breed and i have to tell Him i am not prepped... and most Tops, in my experience, want cleaned out.  So often though, the need to breed it NOW, so waiting  can sort of take the edge off. i love the idea of a Top just taking me when ever He wants, without having to worry about prepping. 

• Upvote 1

Since I start using Pure for men I can easily prepare with a quick rinse and I’m ready for a load 

14 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

i appreciate the point. The thing i hate about having to prep is how it effects spontaneity. i can't count the number of times a Top has contacted me wanting to breed and i have to tell Him i am not prepped... and most Tops, in my experience, want cleaned out.  So often though, the need to breed it NOW, so waiting  can sort of take the edge off. i love the idea of a Top just taking me when ever He wants, without having to worry about prepping. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest RawSexAddict

I also suggest taking an Imodium or Anti Diarrheal before you start to clean out.  it helps soak up any extra water you haven't expelled, thus making you feel more confidant!  

My other tricks - small food day before, liquid diet day of and daily fiber tablets.    And if you don't feel confidant in the midst of a marathon breeding session, excuse yourself and clean out a little more.  The top will understand.  Steamworks has those cleaning stations in the stalls too, buy a hose and bring it with for a quick refresh! 

Agree with what’s being said here! In summary for preparing for a multiple load evening:

1 - it starts the day before with fiber and light healthy eating

2 - day of eat soups/liquid/fiber

3 - before play - deep cleaning, till water goes clean. I luv the “sure shot” on hand shower, but when traveling I have my cleaning bulb I got at sex shop. It’s easy to travel with and holds enough water to fully clean me in two full applications - great for hotel use.

Doing the above has worked well for me and never had an accident..my single evening breeding load record is 32 loads!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RawSexAddict said:

I also suggest taking an Imodium or Anti Diarrheal before you start to clean out.  it helps soak up any extra water you haven't expelled, thus making you feel more confidant!  

My other tricks - small food day before, liquid diet day of and daily fiber tablets.    And if you don't feel confidant in the midst of a marathon breeding session, excuse yourself and clean out a little more.  The top will understand.  Steamworks has those cleaning stations in the stalls too, buy a hose and bring it with for a quick refresh! 

Great tip using the Imodium! Forgot about that part, this really helps me prepare for long fuckathon