preparation before taking loads

available-hole

Guest PozGoat

I've written two threads on the topic of how to get a clean ass and how to maintain a clean butthole and digestive tract..

Digestive health is crucial for any bottom and makes cleanouts a breeze.

High fiber and muculoids as found in chia seeds, flax seed, psyllium fiber powder make it easy to keep a clean colon.

They also improve health, give energy, and help your digestion as well.

Flax seed interacts with blood thinners, aspirin, diclofenac, diabetes drugs. 

The old recipes of salad, toast, brown rice ...and of course Loperimide are generally non interactive, and a proven formula for people on HIV meds that cause diarrhea.

But ask your Doctor about anything you are thinking about doing...

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2018 at 5:18 PM, tprbttm4u said:

I Like to Brush My Hole with a Toilet Brush after I Enema! lol

Love to learn doing it - be with a Daddy or Master - bondage - poppers or party favors - allowing me being used as a Cum Dumpster - love HOT Breeding and Seeding - Blood covered dicks - love pictures - videos - show me the way !    :)

Balanced diet, eat at the same times daily, good hydration are the basis for consistent (time and consistency) emptying action as our bodies take care of this normally.

Once you have your body in a rhythm, cleaning out is easy when it comes time to prep. Enemas or douche until clean - it shouldnt take many.