Bear Cumdump in SF Dec. 28 2018 to Jan. 2 2019

Hairy bear with a motel near the Lone Star, Hole in the Wall, etc. coming to SF to greet the new year. My one absolute requirement for a play buddy is facial hair - a good full moustache (think Sam Eliott) all the way up to a full untrimmed biker beard... but stubble does not count. Hairy bodies and uncut cock are BIG plusses! Poz LTNP not on meds here - I take loads from neg to sky-high VL. 

Love piss, dirty gear, manmusk - mild to INTENSE (see below), sucking cock, rimming either way, and of course - getting bred deep with hot loads! In fact, I have a pair of jeans with the ass cut out and I'll be happy to wear 'em on the evening of Dec. 31 if I have reason to believe some horny perv wants to breed me in a bar at the stroke of midnight! And if you're not into public sex - as I said, got a nice handy motel room. And while I am a pig bottom who loves to please - I'm not submissive or into pain/bondage/etc. I love verbal, but leave any female terms - like calling my hairy cumhole a "p*ssy" or "c*nt" - at home, or the fun WILL END. You may feel free to call me fuckhole, slut, faggot, etc., and I do love some hot poz talk! If your profile here doesn't state you're poz, save that to tell me when you're shooting a dirty load up my ass! Also - deodorant/cologne/etc. will close my hole to you. Just smell like yourself!

As for the manmusk - the only two places I think a man needs to keep clean are his mouth and his asshole ... because I might want to put my tongue in either one! Absolutely NO scat - but raunchy foreskins, sweat-matted furry buttcracks, rank stinking armpits - all good. I've done a trucker who hadn't showered for a week and a half - pushing a rig with no A/C in August; I've done a biker who literally could not remember the last time he'd bathed; I've had a filthy bearded homeless guy's potent BO give me wood in public. So - chances are excellent that no matter how rank you think you are - I'm good with it. If you have trouble believing that - check the pic of me in the jeans that are literally crusty with uncounted loads of the strongest morning piss I could make!

I'm "BikerGrunge" on BBRT, and also on Growlr and Scruff as "Furr". 

Load me up, fuckers!

Butt.jpg.49bab6ad87f189d0bd816648df7a933f.jpg DoreHosedown.thumb.jpg.72ebe345812b042c19db9b1e41cc1ea9.jpg FridayFurrFlash.thumb.jpg.abce128bfcf09917edd1c167b4875ec5.jpg Crusty.jpg.88dac9da8ef1fd5a9d6ca7a5d84bdedd.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2018 at 4:59 AM, DirtyBruin said:

Cumming up soon... <grin>

Hope you get yourself a dirty stink'n bearded biker to dump his load up ya fuckhole faggot. Fuck his load into ya hard & deep, then piss in ya to bring in the New Year.

Edited by drscorpio
Backroom content removed
  • Like 1