Do tops like it when the bottom has an anal orgasm?

Guest bumbtch

Guest bumbtch

On many occasions while getting my boy pussy fucked I came hands free. It's a really intense feeling. But I've had different reactions from guys. Some guys were really proud of themselves that they could get me to cum just by fucking me. Other guys were a bit turned off because they didn't expect me to cum before they did. And don't get me wrong I love it when the top forces me not to cum until he's filled my  hole with cum. But I also love seeing the reaction of guys seeing me cum hands free.

Any thoughts?

Interesting. If any of my tops have been turned off by me experiencing a spontaneous hands-free orgasm while impaled on their cocks, they've kept it to themselves. Of all the times it's happened, I can only recall them seeming rather proud that their cocks wield that much power that they can make me convulse and spurt with pleasure without so much as touching my cock.

I've yet to experience a full on hands free orgasm from being fucked, but most guys seem to react very positively/proudly to other signs of pleasure I give off, like legs absolutely trembling or my moans. I seem to mostly get tops who enjoy pleasing their bottom as well. But it wouldn't surprise me if there are guys it would turn off. The super 'alpha' "I only use these faggots!" type of mentality can be seen from some users here and in other sites, and I imagine guys like that dont who they're fucking to enjoy it.

Guest Upstateguy518
47 minutes ago, CCbttm said:

I've yet to experience a full on hands free orgasm from being fucked, but most guys seem to react very positively/proudly to other signs of pleasure I give off, like legs absolutely trembling or my moans. I seem to mostly get tops who enjoy pleasing their bottom as well. But it wouldn't surprise me if there are guys it would turn off. The super 'alpha' "I only use these faggots!" type of mentality can be seen from some users here and in other sites, and I imagine guys like that dont who they're fucking to enjoy it.

Agreed. If I am fucking a bottom and he cums hands free, I'll laugh it off and maybe say something like "My cock is so good it made you cum without touching yourself huh faggot?" but it's all in good fun. I don't get the type of guys who are turned off by it. If anything, It should boost that alpha power trip they're one.

And from my own experience, I find most of these "alphas" are just spineless pussies. They wanna use you to get off and then they run away to whatever women is holding their leash.

I have two top fuckbuddies who take pride in making me having an anal orgasm and make me cum handsfree by just fucking me. That is why they are my fuckbuddies! Although I love the feeling of just getting fucked, having an orgasm by just getting fucked is an added bonus.

I have lots of hands free anal orgasms. They can last for several minutes. I'm definitely not one of those bottoms that loses interest once I've cum. I can go all night taking many, many loads.

• Upvote 3

The tops I've had, especially the horsehung ones, love seeing me writhe in pleasure overload from an anal orgasm and feel my ass muscles pulsating against their cock from it even as they continue to plow me deep. A couple of the hung buds i have try to see how many they can give me before i tap out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

There’s a Top in Indy who takes great pleasure specifically in torturing me with anal orgasm. Recently he’s refined his technique to forcing them over and over in short succession (these are non-ejaculation climaxes, so no refractory period) until the intensity becomes excruciating. Then he edges a big one up slowly and makes me keep my eyes open so he can stare into them when he finally pushes me over the edge. It’s nothing short of a raw power display on his part, and I can tell he loves it when my body loses does what he wants at the end.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

love seeing me writhe in pleasure overload from an anal orgasm and feel my ass muscles pulsating against their cock from it even as they continue to plow me deep.

As a vers who tops - I absolutely love this from my bttms -  it exactly a horse cock but having them organism makes me smile extra wide

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I think it’s hot as shit if the guy I’m fucking has an intense orgasm as I’m dicking him. That tells me he’s enjoying it. It sucks if I wanted to take his load but I’ll usually finger his cum in my ass instead.

2 hours ago, pupCakes said:

I love anal orgasms. Mine are really intense. Gave a guy quite a fright once. He thought I was having a seizure.

My own reaction was exactly that when I saw it for the first time. You only hear it in movies and whatnot basically happening abstract event and then it's right in front of you. After sex you are not exactly ready for it - the mood evaporates pretty fast.

Happens to me a fair amount, particularly when I'm taking a big dick. attached to a skilled user.   All tops seem to like it.   I've also given many bottoms an anal orgasm and have had the "oh so proud" feeling myself.  I was aggravated one time because the bottom couldn't keep going.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...