Is oral necessarybefore anal intercourse

Davylee58

I insist on oral first mainly as a precaution. I’ll quickly look at the dick for signs of warts or other STIs. 

I’ve caught several guys with warts this way. They are technically not an STI, and each time I was told, “Oh that’s a birth mark.” Ha! Yeah right!

• Upvote 1

Guest Memphian

Like others have said, it's up to the top.  Most want a little head before they mount me.  But if they just want to get straight to my hole that's fine with me.  

At least this is the case with one on one encounters.  At a party if I'm in a sling or ass up for anon loads, most just mount  straight away.

It's not necessary, but I've found it's a good indicator of what I can expect from a top if and when he decides to fuck me. If I'm doing most of the work it generally leads to a slow and steady fuck; if he thrusts his hips, and better yet, grabs my head and pushes his cock down my throat then it's party time. When it's the first case sometimes I can work him up enough to push him into being more aggressive, though more often than not I have to tap into my inner power bottom to get there. In the second case, well, tapping into my inner power bottom is just the result of me being greedy slut with the hope of pushing him into overdrive.

Of course if he cums in my mouth then that's the game. Although that's pretty fun too.

• Upvote 1

I enjoy giving head before taking it in my ass. For a whole lot of reasons, most already being listed.

A ) Feeling a cock swell from soft to hard in your mouth is a divine feeling, and provides a small amount of extra lube.

B ) It can give you an idea of how the top will perform. Like Insatiableboy said, if they lay back and let you do the work, it'll probably be a slower longer fuck, but more aggressive mouthfucking usually means they'll be much tougher or energetic.

C ) You get their cock literally right in your face. Makes it very easy to check for any really bad signs. I get that not every dick is going to be gorgeous or clean, but if its covered in filth or open sores and other issues, you can at least call it off if its alarming enough.

But if I weren't in a 1-1 scenario and I was in a gangbang, I clearly wouldn't be expecting every single person to have a turn in my mouth. I wouldn't mind guys going straight in at that point if the goal is just to get as many cocks off as possible lol

• 3 weeks later...

Yes its necessary! Oral is also necessary any time before, during, or after sex. I've always sucked cock before any penetration in my late teens. Mostly because men who approach me for sex do so with a purpose, so sucking his cock and working it based on how he touches me tells him that yes I am a good cocksucker. And also not every bottom, gay guy, etc gets quality tops right away (or ever). Some might not get any. So if a top that I like eyeballs me from across an adult theater or other cruise spot, or approaches me, I'm definitely going to get on my knees, unzip his pants and pull them down, and guide his already growing cock with the top of my tongue and slide it in my mouth. When I work it to where its half hard I start deepthroating a little. Then I do it more cause I love being deepthroated. If the top is the more aggressive type then I'll bury his cock in my throat till I almost choke........which will take a while cause I have no gag reflexes and I taught myself to breathe through my mouth.

All cocks release precum. At least the ones that I've sucked on. So when I taste it I mix it with my saliva so his cock can be lubed. I also 'pre-lube' his cock with saliva before he precums for just in case he can't wait to fuck me. But he usually puts me in whatever position he wants after he precums and fucks me. If he doesn't pull me up and I want him to fuck me, I'll ask him then bend over. I've never had a top refuse to fuck my ass. If I really like sucking his cock I'll just finish him off in my mouth. If I really like him, I'll lick the last drop of cum from his head, lick his shaft lightly with the tip of my tongue every few seconds while its throbbing from ejaculation..... Then i'll slowly suck his cock until its erected again and either ask if he wants my ass or finish him in my mouth again.

Yes I will go rogue and drain his load any way I want if he doesn't put me in position to penetrate me. I've never been with a 'dom' so I never depend on tops to show/tell me what to do. I know what to do and will let him control me if he wants. If not then I'll just keep sucking his cock because.......I really love sucking dick lol.

But that's what I always do and I've never had any complaints, nor has any cock ever gotten soft while blowing him, and he never takes his cock out of my mouth to jerk off for a little while to stay hard and puts it back in. If he does take it out he'll groan and hold it to the side cause he likes how I suck his cock and wants it to last longer.

So yeah oral is definitely necessary before sex so you can lube his cock with precum and saliva. Several tops eat my ass before fucking me but rarely will they put saliva in my hole. And hardly anyone takes lube in a packet. So yeah.

• 3 weeks later...

I have several reasons for relishing a pre-breeding suck. First, I want My Top to relish his ownership of my body for his pleasure. I’m an excellent submissive cocksucker and he knows he’ll be even harder when he pulls his meat from my mouth.

Second, My Top produces LOTS of ptecum. I enjoy tasting it before My Top uses it as lube in my cunt. He also enjoys it when we swap the precum back and forth. 

Third, at any point while I’m being fucked I’m ready to provide some cocksucking. 

And, finally, after my cunt is bred and My Top finally pulls out, he fucks my face for a thorough cleaning. If I’m on my game he’ll get hard again and use his breeding load and even more precum for another round of breeding. 

not at all.the only thing that matters is what the tops want.if they want me to suck their cock i do, if they wanna eat my pussy i bend over and spread my legs. but if a man just wants to slide in me and fuck his load into me thats his perogative.i'm just a fuckhole.nobody asks a fleshlight what it wants