Is oral necessarybefore anal intercourse

Davylee58

How do tops,breeders,feel about getting oral before intercourse? I'm a submmissive bottom,but I look forward to sucking a cock till it's rock hard! And faster the top does,i know I'm doing a good job,and anticipate,feeling the muscle,the power of a hard cock thrust,or slip into me!. Makes me feel like i gave him the desire to take me,joining us in that most inportant ritual.of joining our bodies in most enjoyable,activity. Of two men.but that's me ! 

• Like 1

I prefer sucking a guy awhile then getting fucked and bred.  But I dated a guy for a few months that didn't want a blowjob.  He'd make out with me, jerk himself hard, then shove it in and breed 1-4 times.  It was a fat dick and shoot big loads.  Just wanted to breed.  I got to suck him a little but he really wasn't into it.  He couldn't get enough ass and always had a load even in the middle of the night.  Loved how I let him fuck me anytime and hold his cum inside.  

As a bottom: I'll give a Fucker a "utility suck" to get him hard enough and heated up enough to fuck me. Or because he wants it before fucking - for whatever reason. But if he's good to go, I wanna get direct to the deed.

As a top: I enjoy getting the bottom to blow me so I can get him in a real submissive mood. It also gives me time to use some filthy language and set the tone for the fuck I'm gonna throw. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest bumbtch

For me it depends on what the top wants. I'm just a cock hungry bottom toy for him. If he wants me to suck him off first I will. If he wants to fuck my ass first I have no say in the matter.

Bum,

It's all communicated (words or gestures) when bb sex starts with a top or tops. But I love when it all changes -- sometimes you get to suck, other times you're fucked with no sucking. Each encounter can be so different. WOOF!

• Upvote 1

If he's not hard, I immediately start sucking him.  Some guys will then just blow down my throat, which is fine, but I'm always a bit disappointed that it wasn't in my ass.  but most of the time, the top will say something like "gimme that hole" when he's ready and from then on, it's his show. I exist to take the load.

Guest Bearman

Always go to  suck a cock as enjoy having one go hard in my mouth.However, if the  top is rock hard and just wants to drill my arse who am I to argue after all it is my pleasure to please him and a thick load deep inside is reward enough

I totally believe in sucking a tops cock first. Show him how much you want his cock. Worship it and love it. Tell him how much you want it in your ass. I like to get him real hard first by licking and sucking it. A good hard cock will go in my ass easier. What ever the top wants is best but I think it shows your top a lot of respect if you suck it first.

• Like 1