Can't get layed

Davylee58

? I just can't get fucked,or even give head,I'm not ugly,or fat,just have erection problems cause of spine injury,but I'm a submmissive bottom so it's ok w me,i get so excited from giving head n being fucked! Pleasing my lover.what do I have to do,I'm frustrated,any sugestions20181103_045716_2.gif.4b7abebe9b989fabc37d967dc4ddef0a.gif

RDT_20181211_092844723616180.jpg

Guest PozGoat

20 years ago I had the same problem, couldnt find men who wanted to fuck raw.

Then I came to the hard realization that the dull area I lived in was the cause of the problem. Small town USA. So I packed my bags, moved to Chicago, found a new job and a new life and, simply put, it healed me.

The gay scene in Chicago is really only rivaled by places like San Fran or Barelin, Germany.

I'd recommend, move to Chicago.

If i saw you parked in the community sling at Steamworks, I'd wreck your hole for life!

I have a "thing" for hunky pig bottom dads.

Moving to Chicago or any city isn't as hard as you think. I'd even be willing to share some pointers for finding a job and moving tips etc. Private messages are fine through BZ pm's..