Sling or Bench for fucking?

mtn852xx

I love to be bred blindfolded - something about an anonymous cock in my ass is a huge turn on.  I think getting fucked anonymously in a sling is even hotter.  Problem with slings is that sometimes tops are too short or tall for the height the sling is set at.  Getting fucked on a bench is usually more comfortable it seems, but I'm curious to know what tops think.  Do you care?

So... Sling or bench?  And why?

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I prefer getting seeded on a bench for several reasons.  First of all, it is much more anonymous, unless you are blindfolded in a sling.  Secondly is the sling height issue.  Shorter guys can have trouble getting into a high enough position.  Its also much easier to suck a cock while on a bench, as compared to a sling.  I do occasionally prefer a sling if it has a mirror over it.  It can be fun to watch yourself getting seeded in the mirror.

• Thanks 1

So I went to CumUnion in Philly last night.  Decent size group of guys fucking in the basement when I got there. For those who haven't been, one of the rooms in the basement has two slings and two benches, and some chairs (for spectators I guess). Well, the sling guys and bench guys were both getting fucked.  I came back later and there was one guy just waiting with ass up in the sling, so I got on one of the benches.

Long story short, I got spitroasted (easier on a bench anyway) while sling guy got none. So the bench worked out well this time - like a good pair of shoes, comfortable and practical.  :-)

This is a hard one... i like them both. 

As others have noted, i love the bench (especially padded saw horse). Love the anonymity of it.  Feels more vulnerable. It's a position where anyone can feel free to breed, they don't have to be self conscious. my ass is higher than the rest of me, so piss and cum go and stay deep. i can go forever in this position, even fall asleep if i am between fucks. Awesome way to wake up feeling a cock slide in. Also a good position for getting spanked. Also, my mouth is more accessible for sucking.

Sling is more intimate. Can wrap my very long legs around the Top. Can feel  and pet HIs glorious ass as He pumps me. If it's a kissing situation, can kiss.  Eye contact, especially if He is mind fucking using eye contact. 

I love a bench, met two daddies in a industrial building, they had this very bench that kept me in a very comfortable position ass up. They kept me in it all night , they had a seat which allowed them to sit with their cock at mouth level for me to suck, and obviously allowed them ride my ass from behind. They put death metal through noise cancelling headphones and had me blindfolded so I had no idea what was going in around me. They must have put speed or something in my ass cus I was awake on this bench for 10 hours, every so often a cock would find it's way into my ass or mouth. 

• Upvote 1