Sling or Bench for fucking?

mtn852xx

I have a bench with arm, leg, and torso restraints,and and adjustable horseshoe pillow for the face. You can't move, you can't see, but tops have full access to both holes. I keep a variety of floggers and paddles on a rack next to the bench. Heaven, pure heaven.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BillyBareback said:

I have a bench with arm, leg, and torso restraints,and and adjustable horseshoe pillow for the face. You can't move, you can't see, but tops have full access to both holes. I keep a variety of floggers and paddles on a rack next to the bench. Heaven, pure heaven.

you are so lucky,because once you are restrained in it you have no say whatsoever as to how/who uses you.IDEAL FOR A CONVERSATION PARTY

• Thanks 1

Guest descartes70817

The edge of my bed is the ideal height for me to fuck guys face up with their legs over my shoulders, or with them spread legged in doggy position. I think a sling is best for couples where they don't have to keep adjusting the height, but a bench for giving and receiving works everywhere.

Guest GoneFishing
38 minutes ago, fetishgear said:

Bench bring out my primal side a bit more - slings are a bit too gentle, love being pounded over a bench...

Hell yeah !

Guest SEPaBBGuy
2 hours ago, fetishgear said:

Bench bring out my primal side a bit more - slings are a bit too gentle, love being pounded over a bench...

Yeah, fucked on a bench, the best.