Tips for DP

Guest rawbro

It's finally going to happen.

A top I have played with for a long time has a new top buddy who is interested in DP my hole.

I don't get fucked often so I am pretty tight so I am curious. Those that have tried DP and were successful, is it possible to accomplish it if you don't stretch at all and are super tight?

How can I prepare? I am bi and have a GF so having toys to stretch is kind of out of the question since I am on the down-low. But I really want this to happen because I never get to fuck often let alone with more than one top. I want to succeed on the very first try.

Thanks in advance.

If you're super tight, it's probably not going to happen right off the bat, unless you have phenomenal muscle control.  (I find that's usually only guys that bottom often and thus, aren't too tight.)  Be horny. Very, very horny.  Nothing will make it fit faster than being so horny you can't see straight.  You can make your hole take it if you want it badly enough.  Lube. use lots of it. Coat their cocks in it and make sure you slide a bit up inside you too.  If you're a poppers guy, take a bit hit or two.  Logistically, if there is one with a  bigger dick or curves up, lay him down and straddle him. Get him inside you and ride a bit before letting the other guy enter you from behind, above the first guy's dick.  Once you get them both inside you, your first reaction will be that it's too big. It's not. Let them stay there and relax your hole before bearing down on them and telling them to fuck you hard! Once they get the rhythm, you'll be in heaven and you'll wonder why you never did it before. 

• Like 5

Guest GoneFishing

It’s pure ecstasy !  Has to be the right combination of men to pull this position off but when you can it’s amazing 

best when both tops shoot in you simultaneously ☣️

On 12/13/2018 at 11:21 PM, Maikol said:

Hope you enjoy it and tell us all about it! 

Will do it's happening next weekend. Will get back to you all with details. Hopefully, I'm successful.

I love the feeling of being full by DP! Usually I get so horny I beg them to shove a second cock up my hole but I do use lots of lube and poppers, poppers and poppers ;) 

they make me super horny and my hole opens up just enough 

besides, it hurts a bit to stretch that much but it’s oh so gooooood! 

Let us know how it went 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rawbro

Update:

It happened finally. I am glad it did. It was extremely painful (both guys were 8+) but I am glad that I finally got to experience it. Even with poppers it was hard taking both but eventually, I almost became numb to the pain and was able to enjoy it. I can't say I'd be willing to try again, maybe if the tops are a little more gentle (these two really gave me a pounding). But thanks everyone for the tips.