Strange CLIT fantasy

This may sound strange and even disgusting. I can't help it. 

There's this fantasy I have where a guy doms me and has my cock and balls cut off and turned into a clit. 

Don't get me wrong... I do NOT WANT TO BE A WOMAN!

I love my penis and balls! Yet I have this fucked up fantasy of being a two hole man. I know I'm crazy right! Jesus!

• Like 1

I can understand what you're saying. Even though I'm a total bottom, I happen to like my dick. And when I'm playing solo, I like to play with my own dick. But when you think about how much pleasure we can get from our pigholes, why wouldn't we consider how good it would feel to have two holes?

Double your pleasure, double your fun? I'm giving away my age with that line ?

1 minute ago, shinelover said:

I can understand what you're saying. Even though I'm a total bottom, I happen to like my dick. And when I'm playing solo, I like to play with my own dick. But when you think about how much pleasure we can get from our pigholes, why wouldn't we consider how good it would feel to have two holes?

Double your pleasure, double your fun? I'm giving away my age with that line ?

I love it! I love my cock too! Yet do wonder how good it would be to have two holes!!!?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, shinelover said:

Maybe it's just the slut in us, but the more cocks and cum in us the better, right? Extra holes mean extra loads!

Exactly! It may be just that...cock and cum lover here! The more the better!

• Like 1