Did you allowed "repugnant" tops to cum deep inside you?

If you ever had fucked with someone you found "repugnant" ( for some reasons, maybe repulsive face, homeless, bastard, rude men, offensers, disrespectful...), did you accept them to enter inside you, if so, what about to getting creampie from them? Is it OK taking a ugly top's load inside your sex and let him reproduced inside your most intimate place? Asking for this cause since Last year I'm "choosing" tops that I normally would never let fuck me, uncovered sexual contact teases, got those cocks pressed against my hole, help them to slide "half way" in and make some moves or eventually going balls deep for some seconds ( "fake fucking" my hole before asking to pull out. I don't want this to happen to me and had them to fuck my hole, just want them to know how ring and pussy felt. So, Last week, did it with that man that I've refused before, surprised him giving him the access. Let him pounded it longer than expected. Even if I do no love him and extremely dislike him, I've never need someone's semence so hard, I really appreciated it. So, we fucked for real, kissed passionately, already making love like he was the Best man in the world. I promised to let him to have my pussy totally Next week and make him reproduced into it, most of all, I will let him sleep in me (cock in my cunt, tongue and saliva in my mouth) and I'm terrified I will damaged my self esteem and no more love myself after this. How to deal with it if I have regrets after it? Problems when you are a too much emotional bottom...

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1
  • Downvote 2

On 12/12/2018 at 10:41 PM, markedmucosa said:

I'm terrified I will damaged my self esteem and no more love myself after this. How to deal with it if I have regrets after it?

Don't do it. If you can spot regrets right now, don't let it happen. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hmm I would accept their load. Tbh the more repugnant the guy the hotter it is taking his load in you. Make me feel like a worthless cumdump that anyone can use. 

On 12/12/2018 at 7:41 PM, markedmucosa said:

If you ever had fucked with someone you found "repugnant" ( for some reasons, maybe repulsive face, homeless, bastard, rude men, offensers, disrespectful...), did you accept them to enter inside you, if so, what about to getting creampie from them? Is it OK taking a ugly top's load inside your sex and let him reproduced inside your most intimate place? Asking for this cause since Last year I'm "choosing" tops that I normally would never let fuck me, uncovered sexual contact teases, got those cocks pressed against my hole, help them to slide "half way" in and make some moves or eventually going balls deep for some seconds ( "fake fucking" my hole before asking to pull out. I don't want this to happen to me and had them to fuck my hole, just want them to know how ring and pussy felt. So, Last week, did it with that man that I've refused before, surprised him giving him the access. Let him pounded it longer than expected. Even if I do no love him and extremely dislike him, I've never need someone's semence so hard, I really appreciated it. So, we fucked for real, kissed passionately, already making love like he was the Best man in the world. I promised to let him to have my pussy totally Next week and make him reproduced into it, most of all, I will let him sleep in me (cock in my cunt, tongue and saliva in my mouth) and I'm terrified I will damaged my self esteem and no more love myself after this. How to deal with it if I have regrets after it? Problems when you are a too much emotional bottom...

You’re in the process of becoming a total slut cumdump. It just may take u a while, but the thought of taking cock in your ass is strong and soon the thought of taking any repugnant cock will become so much stronger. Soon u will refuse no cock! 

Dont link some ugly guy’s looks to your self-esteem! Your self-esteem should go up that more and more men want your cum dump ass to breed in. Be thrilled to carry anonymous sperm in your ass. Trust me, the more u offer your ass, the more guys who will want it; hot guys, young guys, fat guys, old men!  I take any man that wants to mount my jock ass from behind and stick their cock inside to breed. My goal is to get all their sperm! I’m doing a community service if an unattractive guy wants to breed me. Makes me feel great. My self-esteem is great!

• Like 9
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 1

Can't stop laughing dodger at your reply above!  It's true and same here.  Although since letting my real inner pig out some while ago I realized that it's not about the look, the face, any attraction like that; it's about the serving of cocks and allowing our holes to be used as a chalice for the sacred seed of Priapus.  Thus "yes", I have been fucked and bred by guys who were not "good looking" per se, but I didn't focus on their face, hardly even looked at it.  I focused totally on the cock going inside me and the need to accept its seed.  (Damn, sounds like there should be an "Amen" here!)

• Like 4