Did you allowed "repugnant" tops to cum deep inside you?

hell yes! i was trained early that as a pussyboy and a cumdump its my duty to suck any mans cock or get fucked bareback by any guy that wants to use a faggot to get off.doesnt matter what my preferences are or looks, age, race, cocksize or status.faggots like me were born to take loads.i am a human fleshlight and my fuckhole belongs to all men.no questions asked.you dont have to flatter me or speak to me at all. and i dont need to see pics know your name(i know breeders dont care what my name is) or ever see what the guys fucking me even look like.thats why i take loads on darkroom fuckbenches and blindfolded in the public sling.it shows how ANYONE can fuck me no matter what they look like.having guys tell you what worthless trash you are is half the fun!being used and degraded is the best.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

I've taken dick and cum from some people that have repulsed me or not who I would normally go after.  A few months ago I met someone on A4A who was visiting nearby.  I wasn't into his profile, or his photo.  Then he opened his dick pic and it was the strangest dick I ever saw, fat, uncut with tight foreskin only part of his dickhead poked through the opening.  He then sent a couple texts about how he wanted me to be his bitch for the night and keep taking his cumloads.  I went right over to his hotel, and he was worse than his photo, and dick even more odd.  He spit on my lubed hole and kept breeding rough and deep talking trash .  His dick was widest at the base and he'd push my hole open as much as he could with his wedge-like dick.  When he didn't fuck he was kinda pleasant but when his dick was plowing me he was rude and made sure I knew I was his bitch.  Five loads about 9 or 10 hours later and I walked home sore and gaping.  The next morning there's a text, "I need my bitch to fuck up some more".  I went back for two more fucks and he clearly didn't clean his dick from our breeding the day before, I gagged as he made me get it wet and hard before plowing again.  I couldn't believe I did it, and now I wish he'd visit again soon.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

On 12/14/2018 at 3:35 PM, chargedodger said:

Yes of course I have!Thank god for alcohol drugs and poppers for encouraging me to take cum from men I would otherwise not have.:)

All men are sexy, I could care less about your looks as long as your cock goes up my hole. I'm not picky about looks size shape color

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest RawCunt

You get to a point you don't care.   I have had my head down ass up at beats and clubs taking raw cocks of people I didn't even see.  No idea if they were hot as hell or awful as fuck. its about being fucked, used and filled.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PDXpissdrinker

Part of my piggish nature is to always be taking it lower. Sometimes I go out looking for the grossest man I can find- the worst smell, manners etc - the jerk who was rude on line but is now inside me at a bookstore. It’s degrading to let those sick, smelly bad men be intimate with us. That’s the turn on.

I want my pig sex to become more and more humiliating - tear down my self worth as a sexual being and surrender the pleasure control to someone I disrespect.

Start jacking off about hot guys you hate. You’ll learn to love it. 

Well, when i've let those fugly tops breed my ass, it was because i was in heat, needing cock, or drunk on cock and cum and needing more...you sometimes just need cock and it doesn't matter.  Also, I believe that everyone is entitled to have a good time regardless of looks...its a god-given right to fuck and for men to cum.  I'm just happy to offer up my hole as the receptacle for sperm. 

• Upvote 3