Did you allowed "repugnant" tops to cum deep inside you?

• 3 weeks later...

A true cumdump has no say in who gets to fuck its ass and dump loads of cum into it. They exist to suck cocks, get fucked and take loads. A faggot just needs to make its body available for as many men as possible to fuck. A true bottom boy never turns away ANY cock for any reason. He just takes it and thanks the men for dumping their loads in him. No questions asked, no condom required.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/12/2019 at 11:28 AM, Faggotuser said:

A true cumdump has no say in who gets to fuck its ass and dump loads of cum into it. They exist to suck cocks, get fucked and take loads. A faggot just needs to make its body available for as many men as possible to fuck. A true bottom boy never turns away ANY cock for any reason. He just takes it and thanks the men for dumping their loads in him. No questions asked, no condom required.

totally agree....i have never, and will not, refuse any cock wanting to use my body for their pleasure

On 4/21/2019 at 10:22 PM, Guest BBBoyfromTN said:

I leave near downtown Dallas where several highways come together and there's a fair number of homeless people in the area. Dallas is kind of a magnet for the homeless as the weather isn't too bad here. From time to time I'll see a hot younger guys panhandling at the stop lights and I'm guessing some will have sex for money on account of being desperate. I'm not gonna lie...a few times I've been stuck at a light and chatted with guys as I'm waiting and I've picked up a few. It doesn't take much...I offer them a chance to shower, cold beer, hot meal, etc. Some have offered to blow me, fuck me, me fuck them, and haven't asked much for it. Had one hot 19 y/o smoking hot blonde kid offer to fuck me for $20 and took him up on it. We went and parked, got in the back, dropped my shorts, handed him the lube, and let him go to town. He didn't even ask for a condom, entered me raw, gave me a good fuck and blasted inside me. I don't like asking too much of their backstories and enough of what I've heard is pretty sad stuff, but never sure if they're trying to play on my sympathy in hopes of money. I've seen this scruffy looking redhead lately at a light near me and on Friday struck up a conversation. He came back to my place and showered, his first in a week. I washed his clothes and once he'd shaved and showered I was amazed at how hot a guy he actually was. He's 25, got out of prison for beating up his ex-GF and has no place to go. He lives out of his car and panhandles and picks up odd jobs. He admitted to giving blowjobs and more for money but knows that since he looks pretty skanky he can't get a lot doing that. We had a few beers, blew some clouds and wound up having some kind of awkward and tentative sex but I enjoyed it even if he probably didn't so much. I liked taking his cock and let him cum in me bare. He wasn't so into me fucking him but I wound up cumming in his ass. He seemed ashamed to let me fuck him and was face down the whole time. He didn't ask me to wrap and never really asked me if I did. Maybe he assumed I did...don't know and don't care.

damn sounds hot, where in dallas you finding these guys?

I love sketchy looking homeless guys, they turn me on, the only thing that kinda turns me off is really overweight guys, guess they look too healthy, I love of skinny looking meth heads, or AIDs wasted guy, that makes me hard.  One thing of concern is picking up these sketchy guys because what if they mug me? Had a bad experience once picking up a sketchy guy who was hot as hell, but he wouldn't get out of my car after we did the deed.  How do you guys handle your personal safety when picking up a sketchy guy?

• Piggy 1

Used to be turned off by poor personal hygiene and walk away. Then realised that you quickly get past the initial revulsion the fact that you're doing something so disgusting is a huge turnon. I've sucked some revolting cocks and ended up going back for more. Sucked the flaky skin off one guys cock but was rewarded with a load so massive it trickled right down to my ankle. So worth it. Another guy told me he hadn't washed it in days and would I suck it clean. Course I did!

• 1 month later...

Yeah I did. Recently I met a top who I wasn't all that attracted to and that's fine. I'm used to that. But to top it off, he smelt of curry (he was Indian) and I was totally turned off by it. Then while he fucked me he was being rough in all the wrong ways. You can tell he was just some barbarian who didn't really know how to fuck and was just being unnecessarily rough because he wasn't competent enough. It got boring really quick. Also he want to fuck in so many positions rather than doing any one position right. 

Anyway I told him I'm gonna position myself doggy and you cum in my ass and go. So he did. He didn't last long either and he kept saying I'm too tight when he was missing my hole all the time lol. So yeah it was a total fuck up but he shot deep inside. Afterwards he tried being a dick to me like I wasn't all that good even though I literally made him cum in seconds lol. Such a strange encounter.

However, this experience no matter how shitty it was, was my turning point to do BB only because after he went, the smell of cum mixed with my asshole WAS so sexy. I just loved putting my fingers up there and smelling it. It smelt like pure man hormones. Euphoric. Such a turn on

Edited by Txyyxxxb
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The first time I did this was in Berlin a few years ago.  I'd always had a wide variety of tastes in guys and body shapes, but hadn't really hooked up with anyone you could call "repugnant."  

I was still insanely horny after a night of partying in Berlin - ended up at the Bull getting bred by the hot bartender from Tom's Bar.  I decided to take a break from Bull and cruise Hasenheide Park.  At this point, it was around 9am.  The cruisy part of the park was great - a big field of guys sunning themselves naked, and plenty of woods in the back.  I didn't have a blanket, so I just stripped completely naked and sat on the grass.  The point was to show off a bit, and see who might be interested.  I caught the eye of a few guys and so I headed to the woods.  

One-by-one some of the guys I saw from the field came to the woods and bred me, including one incredibly hot Turkish muscle dude who flooded my hole.  After the fourth or fifth guy left, a man approached who was by every definition "repugnant" - a short troll of a guy.  But he had such a horny look in his eyes, so I motioned for him to come over.  He then pulled down his pants and pulled out a dick unlike any other I had ever seen - it was wide and grey.  The first thing that came to my mind was that it looked like a Nintendo cartridge.  But I bent over and he shoved it in my loaded hole.  It took him less than 2 minutes to nut up my ass, which was hot.   As he pulled up his pants, I felt that intoxicating feeling of both degradation and satisfaction for the first time.  That was when I knew I was a true cumslut.  I now not only take raw cock and seed from "ugly" guys, I get off on it.  

To this day, I still jerk off thinking about that trip to Berlin -- not the hot bartender from Tom's or the Turkish god, but that dude with the Nintendo dick.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3