Did you allowed "repugnant" tops to cum deep inside you?

I think I've answered this before but will again - once I flipped to bottom and have been able to fulfill the true role I was meant for, I know that it is to accept any and all seed, no matter the look of the Top.  My hole has one purpose - to be mounted, fucked, and bred and serve as the repository for seed.  When I set up a meet, or am in a club, I know it's not to get married - it's to further my purpose and accept all cocks.  Oink!

• Like 2

Last weekend I agreed to hook up with a visiting bi guy for an after dark lights out sleazy encounter. All I knew was that he was middle aged, overweight, was more of a top and liked giving body massages but nothing else doing and I was just feeling slutty. Oiled myself up and met him naked at the door. Could see enough of him from street lighting that he was really fat, longish tousled hair, and was definitely nothing to look at. But I let him in although he didn't say a word. Once in the bedroom needed some deep whiffs of amyl to really get me in the mood. I would however have to say that he was totally clean, a great kisser, remained hard the whole time, and gave me one of the most amazing body rubs i've experienced in a very long time. Maybe not the best fucker but was otherwise the best naked experience for quite some time.  So I suppose it comes down to what we will or won't accept sexually and our willingness to experience some variety, both in men and sex. But having said that, if he hadn't been so good at body massage I might have felt differently and i'm actually still in two minds if I really want to hook up with guys that I would otherwise find repulsive and taking their load. But I suppose that really is part of being a total slut.

As a slut, I've always prided myself in taking any load from any cock offered, even if I've occasionally had to steal myself with a stiff drink or two.

When I'm in a sauna, my preferred position is arse up, face down and I'll rarely stop to look who is inside me.

I also love dark rooms, glory holes, blindfolds and outdoor cruises when it is pitch dark.

I will admit that I have turned guys down on account of dick size. I just don't get off on a 2" guy constantly slipping out my hole all the time. I love anon blindfold sex though and when I'm lying there I like to imagine that the stranger fucking and unloading in my hole is repugnant, that I'm letting my cumhole be used by someone that others would deny. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2019 at 5:28 PM, Faggotuser said:

A true cumdump has no say in who gets to fuck its ass and dump loads of cum into it. They exist to suck cocks, get fucked and take loads. A faggot just needs to make its body available for as many men as possible to fuck. A true bottom boy never turns away ANY cock for any reason. He just takes it and thanks the men for dumping their loads in him. No questions asked, no condom required.

100%

I was going to say, “No, why would you if you’re a bottom cum whore?” but reading curiouspuppy’s reply reminded that I have, in fact, done that. Twice.

Never because of their looks or kinks or whatever; as others have said, I think that (a) makes me feel more ‘adventurous’ towards them in the sense that it’s their skill in fucking that counts; and (b) I do adhere to the policy of ‘how would that make me feel if that was done to me?”

But because they were rude and obnoxious without cause: one bloke invited me to his apartment building (which was at least a 40 minute drive away from my home) late one Friday or Saturday night. When I followed his instructions on the security system to the letter, there was no answer. Nor was he answering his phone or responding on BBRT.

I waited and kept trying for well over an hour (can’t remember now how long I stayed there in a relatively dangerous part of town but it was a very long time). My messages were entirely of the “has something happened? Hope you’re all right” type; nothing remotely accusatory...until, having messaged that I’d return home before I left, I got home and waited several hours before sending a message along the lines of “I’d appreciate a reassurance that you’re all right and an explanation. If you’ve simply received a better offer, that’s fine. It would just have been nice if you’d let me know.” I know I mentioned that I had, stupidly, put my licence at risk by driving under the influence.

I immediately received a response accusing me of lying about having been to his apartment; that he’d been home the entire time and the security system hadn’t alerted him. His response ranted on; it was remarkably abusive given I’d been quite civil about it.

It took me to describe the view from the entrance of his apartment block and to describe its layout (location of the car park, coffee shop, etc); it was an oddly designed building and it overlooked a waste dump).

His response? No apology, no explicit acknowledgement that he’d wrongly accused me of lying. Just that he’d been vomiting over the toilet bowl.

He invited me back, believe it or not, a couple of weeks later. Suffice to say, I politely declined.

The other was an older guy, a bit of a drama queen tbh, with whom I’d previously got on quite well with. I hosted he and another older bloke at my place, shouted them gear, etc. And, yes, he was a capable top.
During the evening, he got so wired that he was hallucinating. He climbed on my TV unit trying to rescue a cat stuck on the ceiling that wasn’t there..

Fortunately I walked in the room and stabilised the unit, very calmly persuading him down. A very expensive TV was about to be destroyed had I not walked in and handled the situation so effectively. Even his mate remarked at how well I’d handled it.

I literally didn’t even mention it until a few weeks later; I’d gone out of my way to give him a lift somewhere (he neither drives, nor has much money) and, for some reason, he was warning me about my temperament when I’m wired. I remarked that I have never suffered from the outbursts of anger that many do and mentioned the TV incident as an example of how I seem not to be affected in that way.

He literally started screaming at me, saying “how dare you raise that” accusing me of trying to embarrass him. He didn’t stop until I dropped him off. After trying initially to point out that I was referring to how gear doesn’t seem to cause me anger issues, not anything he’d done and then asking him to stop screaming.

Next thing I know, I’m getting messages from BBRT members saying that he’s been telling anyone who’ll listen what an arsehole I am. I was not able to accept an invitation to a private party listed on BBRT because “one attendee has you blocked”. He set up at least two fake profiles and sent me friend requests solely so he could abuse me.

And then a few months later, he unblocks me to ask if I wanted to shout him gear. He’d think about fucking me if I did (he actually phrased it as if he was doing me a favour). I can’t remember if I replied or not now. If I did, it would’ve been appropriately terse.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, breedmypiggycunt said:

I was going to say, “No, why would you if you’re a bottom cum whore?” but reading curiouspuppy’s reply reminded that I have, in fact, done that. Twice.

Never because of their looks or kinks or whatever; as others have said, I think that (a) makes me feel more ‘adventurous’ towards them in the sense that it’s their skill in fucking that counts; and (b) I do adhere to the policy of ‘how would that make me feel if that was done to me?”

But because they were rude and obnoxious without cause: one bloke invited me to his apartment building (which was at least a 40 minute drive away from my home) late one Friday or Saturday night. When I followed his instructions on the security system to the letter, there was no answer. Nor was he answering his phone or responding on BBRT.

I waited and kept trying for well over an hour (can’t remember now how long I stayed there in a relatively dangerous part of town but it was a very long time). My messages were entirely of the “has something happened? Hope you’re all right” type; nothing remotely accusatory...until, having messaged that I’d return home before I left, I got home and waited several hours before sending a message along the lines of “I’d appreciate a reassurance that you’re all right and an explanation. If you’ve simply received a better offer, that’s fine. It would just have been nice if you’d let me know.” I know I mentioned that I had, stupidly, put my licence at risk by driving under the influence.

I immediately received a response accusing me of lying about having been to his apartment; that he’d been home the entire time and the security system hadn’t alerted him. His response ranted on; it was remarkably abusive given I’d been quite civil about it.

It took me to describe the view from the entrance of his apartment block and to describe its layout (location of the car park, coffee shop, etc); it was an oddly designed building and it overlooked a waste dump).

His response? No apology, no explicit acknowledgement that he’d wrongly accused me of lying. Just that he’d been vomiting over the toilet bowl.

He invited me back, believe it or not, a couple of weeks later. Suffice to say, I politely declined.

The other was an older guy, a bit of a drama queen tbh, with whom I’d previously got on quite well with. I hosted he and another older bloke at my place, shouted them gear, etc. And, yes, he was a capable top.
During the evening, he got so wired that he was hallucinating. He climbed on my TV unit trying to rescue a cat stuck on the ceiling that wasn’t there..

Fortunately I walked in the room and stabilised the unit, very calmly persuading him down. A very expensive TV was about to be destroyed had I not walked in and handled the situation so effectively. Even his mate remarked at how well I’d handled it.

I literally didn’t even mention it until a few weeks later; I’d gone out of my way to give him a lift somewhere (he neither drives, nor has much money) and, for some reason, he was warning me about my temperament when I’m wired. I remarked that I have never suffered from the outbursts of anger that many do and mentioned the TV incident as an example of how I seem not to be affected in that way.

He literally started screaming at me, saying “how dare you raise that” accusing me of trying to embarrass him. He didn’t stop until I dropped him off. After trying initially to point out that I was referring to how gear doesn’t seem to cause me anger issues, not anything he’d done and then asking him to stop screaming.

Next thing I know, I’m getting messages from BBRT members saying that he’s been telling anyone who’ll listen what an arsehole I am. I was not able to accept an invitation to a private party listed on BBRT because “one attendee has you blocked”. He set up at least two fake profiles and sent me friend requests solely so he could abuse me.

And then a few months later, he unblocks me to ask if I wanted to shout him gear. He’d think about fucking me if I did (he actually phrased it as if he was doing me a favour). I can’t remember if I replied or not now. If I did, it would’ve been appropriately terse.

Um.. Those aren't repugnant tops. They are just plain assholes. Similar things have happened to me with bottoms so I can relate. Those are definitely offense that should ban a person. I get a bottom should serve a top but clearly abusive behaviour like the ones you describe is way over anything ANY person should except. Sounds like you haddled it with class. Sounds like you just had the infortune for meeting messed up tweekers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Yes when i was in Junior high school all the redneck white boys mainly the football players loved to make fun of me by in front of a crowd call me nasty fag and far worst!! I hated them with a passion all time embarrassing no me and punking me out in front of everyone and refusing to be seen anywhere near me as if i were the plague. But anytime alone with me mainly away no from school same boys flirted and wanted ass n blowjobs i had no issues giving them a wat they wanted but soon as they were around freinds it was back to humiliating me i called one out in front of everyone as he was having his fun at my expense i simply told the crowd in front of him that he didn't seem to think i was so bad the nite before at a game he fucked me in back seat of his car!!!!!! And wat he didn't know i left my pantys be under his seat and yes after busting him out his girlfreind went straight to car and found them!!!? I did get my ass beat by him over that but it was worth it!!!!