Did you allowed "repugnant" tops to cum deep inside you?

Quite often recently since I discovered Sniffies, it seems to be where these guys are at. Had one ex homeless guy that lives in a nasty SRO, a currently homeless guy , and a construction worker who looks like he smoked too much meth. They all proved to be a good fuck, they pound the ass like they meant it .

• Piggy 1

On 5/28/2019 at 12:22 PM, RandyCubby said:

I will let anybody fuck me, mister. ANYBODY. like, fat old black janitors

Same here. It's about the Top not the list of exceptions you draw up. Bottoms do that; bottom. if you get bugged, deal with it.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, edward21uk said:

Same here. It's about the Top not the list of exceptions you draw up. Bottoms do that; bottom. if you get bugged, deal with it.

I love the way you think edward! I want that cock of yours deep inside me.

23 minutes ago, edward21uk said:

On 10/13/2019 at 3:28 AM, Faggotuser said:

A true cumdump has no say in who gets to fuck its ass and dump loads of cum into it. They exist to suck cocks, get fucked and take loads. A faggot just needs to make its body available for as many men as possible to fuck. A true bottom boy never turns away ANY cock for any reason. He just takes it and thanks the men for dumping their loads in him. No questions asked, no condom required.

100% correct

I havent yet. But since the only thing I really care about is feeling that cock flooding me with cum and to have it leak out later. The least picky about the hole they use to unload in, the more likely they get to unload in mine. I have few to no standards who gets to seed my hole. Sooner or later some repugnant folks will get to seed me. Just have yet to run into any.

When I was younger and had a hot body I used to go to the bathhouse and sometimes it would be a turn-on to surprise some very unattractive guy by showing interest in him and inviting him to my room. I enjoyed watching them getting turned-on by my body and surprised when I offered by hole. I remember an older unattractive guy who once I let him breed me once he would come over every time we met at the bathhouse. There was also a guy with a big hump who would also breed me every time we met at the bathhouse. As long as it was anon.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Started making out with a scruffy looking tall young black man in a bathhouse hallway. Good kisser between his ramblings. Tried to make out what he was talking about and engage with him but quickly realized he was totally out of it. Led him into a dark area where 3 other guys were playing. Sucked his beautiful long cock 'til good and hard. Stood, turned and he pushed his raw boner in deep and went right into pounding mode. Within a couple minutes he was groaning and filling my ass as the others watched. He pulled out and left quickly, still rambling. Offered my sloppy ass to the observer that seemed most interested, but he just sneered at me and left in disgust!

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely took, and still take, loads from basically any man. I don't care if they are homeless, unclean, smell bad, fat, old, or ugly. At this point, I am bred anon mostly anyways so I don't know what they actually look like. I'm here to collect as much cum inside of me, as possible. I don't care where it came from or how many STDs are in it. Absorbing the DNA from a countless stream of random men is my only concern as a Cum Whore.  Those sorts of guys might think they are stealthing or they might not even know their status. I have left my apartment door wide open for repugnant anon guys to dump their loads and leave. I have also been bred by them at the bathhouse or breeding orgies.

Guest CorruptedCubPig

Part of becoming a true pig is getting used to that. When I got broken in last summer one of my tops wasn't that attractive. I remember feeling weirded out when they made me suck him off. Once he bred me, though, I was all about it. Its just one hurdle to get through. You'll love it after awhile.