Did you allowed "repugnant" tops to cum deep inside you?

I've never turned someone down based on their appearance. If it's an anon/cruising situation then as long as I'm bred I'm happy. More often than not the less attractive tops have given me the most intense and satisfying fucks so there is no reason to be picky. 

Honestly the most attractive guy I had sex with was the worst fuck. He was completely silent the whole time and didn't even cum inside me. I ran into him again several months later and while he was flirty I had to turn him down

challenging what is considered "acceptable" will lead to personal growth and depth of character  but its not an easy path.  Many will criticize such behavior and assume its a product of low self-esteem.  Ive always found it strange how profoundly bothered people get if they see a really hot person with a really ugly person.  Those that are too polite to be openly disgusted will no doubt come up with narratives to help them make sense of it. Like you are probably being paid. Or you are heavily intoxicated. Or you are emotionally damaged and have no self-respect. 

On an intellectual level we know that being shallow or vain are not good character traits.  I wonder why choosing sexual partners not based on appearance is so universally condemned.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 10/18/2020 at 2:34 PM, Tanbbottom said:

Started making out with a scruffy looking tall young black man in a bathhouse hallway. Good kisser between his ramblings. Tried to make out what he was talking about and engage with him but quickly realized he was totally out of it. Led him into a dark area where 3 other guys were playing. Sucked his beautiful long cock 'til good and hard. Stood, turned and he pushed his raw boner in deep and went right into pounding mode. Within a couple minutes he was groaning and filling my ass as the others watched. He pulled out and left quickly, still rambling. Offered my sloppy ass to the observer that seemed most interested, but he just sneered at me and left in disgust!

Demented cock (as long as it’s hard) can be great cock. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not picky but when i would say there are a few times. Mostly if I go to a glory hole, i guess you can say if you don't know what's on the other side its possible that someone disgusting is on the other side. I did have a situation where I was used by two bikers in a hotel and they were both pretty raunchy. 

As a early 20s boy, I can hookup with most guys on the apps I want to so I have a fairly large pool of guys so I generally go for the type Im very attracted to. My first 2 hotel gangbangs were anon but I had seen the guys body and dick pics to know I was attracted to them. 

my third gangbang a top was there with me and he used my phone and invited truly anon tops over to duck me. Never saw their face or picture and waited for them blindfolded. Found it way hotter not knowing what the guys looked like and just focusing on being a cumdump. I took 10 loads that night and saw none of them as I was blindfolded the whole time but I found that super hot. I’m sure some or most of the tops he picked to come breed me I may not have hooked up with if I had seen their pics prior.. guess I’m still in training to be a cumdump and need to work on taking more willing cock whether ugly or not 

• 4 weeks later...

I have taken dirty top who was discussing and smelly cock. I took it and hated it but I was there for one reason COCK! So I took it and after it I told him he was smelly it would be nice if he washed and clean, but time after I wish I could have his dirty cock again! to bad he did not fuck me he only wanted me to suck him and may fuck next time, since I told him he was dirty he did not call me for a fuck again, yet I wish he would!

• 2 months later...

At first I thought I was the only one that  got horny by very ugly men. It was like the uglier they were, the more they turned me on. I did not understand my feelings and every time I give myself to a man like this, I get very sad and feel very bad right after finishing the sex union. But as soon as I get horny again, I want to give myself back to an ugly old man. Lately in the toilets of the train station I have seen very handsome young men like me surrender to very ugly old men, so I'm not the only one 😉 I had been with really ugly old men in the pass years. if u feel the same way u can contact me larsblonde19@gmail.com

• Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have a regular top , who also likes to arrange for others to use me and he just watches, all meets are BB 

He arranged a meet for me (17) to come to his to get black bred.

So I turned up at his and there was tall Somalian man , at least 60 , grey hair , dirty yellow teeth, bumps and growths on his body, but had a nice big cock 

I got straight down to sucking his smelly cock and the taste of cock cheese , it felt wrong and gross but turned me on even more, I was begging him to fuck me ,  no messing around bent over and slammed into me until he unloaded in me and then I cleaned his cock

• 4 weeks later...

I want any guy I can get and all of them I can get. Dark rooms are great. I can feel all kinds of skanky guys crawling up on me, feeling all over my naked body and shoving their cock up my hole. Sometimes the come is yellowish and nasty as it drips out. The best is a sling and just waiting with poppers for anybody who comes by. Sometimes they are very rough looking and dont want to touch me right away but once they start to rub on my or lick on me and I don't bruch them off they are on me and shoving that cock in my ass while they squeeze my helpless nut sack. Being a cum whore is about not saying no to anybody and thats just how i likeit.