Did you allowed "repugnant" tops to cum deep inside you?

On 12/14/2018 at 2:58 PM, HardOneLA said:

Can't stop laughing dodger at your reply above!  It's true and same here.  Although since letting my real inner pig out some while ago I realized that it's not about the look, the face, any attraction like that; it's about the serving of cocks and allowing our holes to be used as a chalice for the sacred seed of Priapus.  Thus "yes", I have been fucked and bred by guys who were not "good looking" per se, but I didn't focus on their face, hardly even looked at it.  I focused totally on the cock going inside me and the need to accept its seed.  (Damn, sounds like there should be an "Amen" here!)

Amen!!! I too focus on the cock and taking the sperm inside me. I will bend over for any man!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NegTwinkChaser97

Got to admit I've not even seen the faces or bodies of most of the guys who have unloaded in me, so no saying if I was being seeded by a troll or some Greek God ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tonka777

Ive always not bottomed for this reason - recently admitted to myself I was desperate for cock. started wearing chastity to control my out-of-control masturbation and now Im only pleasuring myself with dildos and cruising for any bare cock online all the time. this thread has given me confidence in becoming a cumdump!!!

Omg. It happen to me two month ago. It was late night and i was horny. And there this skinny buckteeth guy who just finish his night shift as waiter. He wasnot my tipe at all but he had huge cock. At first we play safe..but feelnot good. I pull out his condom and i let him fuck me raw. Twice until the morning. The were regret inside why i let this happen to me and as make up the esteem i fuck again with another "okay looking" guy..raw..

The inner pig is going strong...

Edited by Asiansluttypig
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

GuyGoneBad is so right- do NOT be captive and imprisoned by your emotions- free them, honor your needs and hungers and open up to who you can be- so much of this culture is tied up in how we look and ignores the person who is inside- I come at this from the TOP:some of my M OST powerful, intense, rewarding and experience-expanding experiences a TOTALLY needy COCK that seeks out the hunger of that sub's ass- if I was fucking you doggie-style in a dark room in a bath house- you would not experience my looks- you SHOULD only be focused on my cock and if it is hard and lubed enough to open up your hole.  Relax. Do not judge a book by it's cover- and who knows, you might meet some incredible people in the process.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2

I have.  Years ago a guy I was going to suck was kind of pushy when I was drunk and insisted on fucking which I hadn’t done much before.   He had a condom so I didn’t resist much.   But he said something like are you ready for my dirty load and I was confused and asked what? When he said it again and dropped the condom he had taken off on my face while he was still fucking me.    I tried to get out from under him but he held me down and squirted in me.  

After he left he was texting me or chatting on a website that I was exposed to aids and would probably have it now and the only way to get over the fact or used to it was by taking other guys’ cum until it didn’t seem like such a big deal.  I drank a lot that night but he and some guys in a Chat room made that sound logical and talked me into joining and posting an ad on bbrts and accepting any load.   4 guys came before I passed out midday the following day.  

When i I woke up I realized I might still be negative (tested negative after) and that the idea didn’t make sense but three of the guys were people I would usually never want to touch.   Once those types of guys use you it definitely changes how you think of yourself. 

• Like 1

On 1/18/2019 at 11:16 PM, Asiansluttypig said:

Omg. It happen to me two month ago. It was late night and i was horny. And there this skinny buckteeth guy who just finish his night shift as waiter. He wasnot my tipe at all but he had huge cock. At first we play safe..but feelnot good. I pull out his condom and i let him fuck me raw. Twice until the morning. The were regret inside why i let this happen to me and as make up the esteem i fuck again with another "okay looking" guy..raw..

The inner pig is going strong...

What did you learn from your experience? That looks matter? Or that raw is better?

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, sweetbitch said:

What did you learn from your experience? That looks matter? Or that raw is better?

Raw is better with good cock ;)

However, it might happen to some people where their inner pig and their "ego" clashed.

In the end, dick is dick. And I will do it again..

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2018 at 1:33 PM, Mandevilleguy1 said:

Yes.   As long as they can get an erection and cum in my ass I am ready and willing!

3 Required physical descriptions are:

1. Any sexual activity Must be Bareback.

2. Must have HARD COCKS.

3. ALL LOADS MUST BE DePOZitived inside the bottom.

Looks will change over time.  If I agree to let a guy fuck me then his Sperm will be shot Deep in my ass. I have found those who most society rejects do not get off very often and their balls need to be Drained and they shoot excessive amounts of Cum in my ass. If you go to a bookstore or bathhouses then look for the less attractive and let him know you are looking to be Fucked Bareback and filled with Multiple Loads of Cum from different types of Men.

• Upvote 3

On 2/7/2019 at 11:50 AM, BREEDmeRAW said:

3 Required physical descriptions are:

1. Any sexual activity Must be Bareback.

2. Must have HARD COCKS.

3. ALL LOADS MUST BE DePOZitived inside the bottom.

Looks will change over time.  If I agree to let a guy fuck me then his Sperm will be shot Deep in my ass. I have found those who most society rejects do not get off very often and their balls need to be Drained and they shoot excessive amounts of Cum in my ass. If you go to a bookstore or bathhouses then look for the less attractive and let him know you are looking to be Fucked Bareback and filled with Multiple Loads of Cum from different types of Men.

Perfect description! I’m more selective if I’m doing a one on one hookup but I’m open to anyone in group & public situations. It’s all about having your ass used & getting that load. 

Plus, when people start seeing that you let anyone breed you, more guys will have the courage to come up & do the same

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1