Did you allowed "repugnant" tops to cum deep inside you?

I've taken cock from some really fat slobs, sweaty smelly guys, wrinkly old guys, guys whose bare cock distinctly tasted of someone's else's undouched ass, a hobbling hunchback, and (knowingly) one guy with crabs and gono. I must admit if i'm not in a sex club i've got to be in the right mood for this type of sex but usually when taking cock at home and after i've been fucked and loaded i'm so horny for more raw cock and will take anyone and delight in telling them they're fucking in another guys' cum. But as long as they get hard and fuck raw i'm none too fussy.

Guest toxicpozpfag
6 hours ago, sedecki said:

I want any guy I can get and all of them I can get. Dark rooms are great. I can feel all kinds of skanky guys crawling up on me, feeling all over my naked body and shoving their cock up my hole. Sometimes the come is yellowish and nasty as it drips out. The best is a sling and just waiting with poppers for anybody who comes by. Sometimes they are very rough looking and don't want to touch me right away but once they start to rub on my or lick on me and I don't brush them off they are on me and shoving that cock in my ass while they squeeze my helpless nut sack. Being a cum whore is about not saying no to anybody and that's just how I like it.

I too love dark rooms and slings for exactly the same reasons.  Glory hole first for a few loads, then the dark room, the sling and possibly into a public area and get face down ass up with loads dribbling out of my ass and down my legs...

Edited by toxicpozpfag

Absolutely if you are a TRUE BOTTOM; you will take any MAN regardless of their looks and has nothing to do with your self-esteem; you should feel proud that you are giving yourself to that man; that no one else wants to fuck and you give yourself to him; no matter his appearance....

I have been taken by many Men that no one else would want them; It fulfills me as the Bottom and They get the pleasure they need!!

Remember:  Your place is to be there and accept any and every PENIS; It is not a question of letting MEN fuck you; IT IS YOUR OBLIGIATION to allow it to happen; RAW AND NATURAL!!!

You ASS is to be a willing Chalice for the SPERM from ALL those MEN!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

So  Hairyone and everyone else:

Some of my experiences are like many of those mentioned; but I love sharing my experiences and can talk in more detail about them just message me and maybe we can phone chat about them also...

I have taken Very Old Men; Older Men; Fat Large Men like 300+ plus; Many of them dirty and very bad Body Odor both with the Old and Large Men; but the most fulfilling times I have had has been letting Homeless Men fuck me as they like; I have brought Homeless Men home to my apt to fuck me and there have been occasions where they have actually stayed from 1 day to 3 or 4 days and had thoroughly used me for their pleasure...

However; the best were about the ones that I encountered and di not want to come back to my apt; so some just fucked in alleyway; a couple used to fuck in behind dumpsters behind buildings; some I took to the Bookstore to fuck me or a Bathhouse (at the Bookstore it was pretty hot due to all the others there looking at me with these Men and taking them into the Booth with me - mot times left the door open so they could see....

Of all these there were a few who took me to their encampments and some just did one on one but there were about 3 occasions where it turned into a little group session and I was the Guest Pig Bottom...  And even on more than one occasion I spent the entire night at camp with them..

So if you or anyone would like to chat more about these let me know.....

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

I had a few moments like this, one I remember was a guy who lived in one of those shipping containers (no joke) in Florida it’s hot as hell to begin with. Met him on silv dads .. when I arrived at the container he let me in (kind of scary in there) he was very sweaty but I don’t remember him smelling. I almost backed out cause it was so hot and a little creepy.. he left a nice hefty load in me 

Another was at a glory hole on my knees sucking and this older guy came in my booth . Normally I like to just suck through the hole. He didn’t speak English and I kept telling him to get out but then another guy came in. Now I got two older trolls grouping me both pretty much forcing me. Being submissive I gave in .. they were both very unkept and I sucked ones sweaty Bally while the other grinded on my hole till he shot on my back.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2020 at 4:12 PM, Cumdumphouseboy said:

I have been booking up with less than attractive men since I was a beginner slut back in my early 20s. I cannot count the number of men that I have let fuck me or suck my cock that I would never admit  public that I have had sex with them. Some of the best sex I had had is with these men, they are often repressed and married; unhappy with their life. But they love to fuck and appreciate it when. Are allowed to do so. The first time I did poppers was with one of these men. He got me high and poppered me up as he gave me head for hours. Another would stop my my house on the way to work to breed and rim me. Another would have me over for afternoon marathon fuck sessions where he would breed me with multiple loads. They done have to be hot to throw you a hot fuck. 

Good boy !!! 

On 7/28/2020 at 3:43 PM, kurbydog said:

Sure why not?   Most of the hotties / SM (Stand and Model) crowd are not worth the effort.   It is the average guys who are not trying to prove anything that are the most fin.

It may help if you don't go for the stand and model . You wa t to the real things ,   go fornth3breal S M guys !

On 4/18/2021 at 4:35 PM, Niceroundass said:

So  Hairyone and everyone else:

Some of my experiences are like many of those mentioned; but I love sharing my experiences and can talk in more detail about them just message me and maybe we can phone chat about them also...

I have taken Very Old Men; Older Men; Fat Large Men like 300+ plus; Many of them dirty and very bad Body Odor both with the Old and Large Men; but the most fulfilling times I have had has been letting Homeless Men fuck me as they like; I have brought Homeless Men home to my apt to fuck me and there have been occasions where they have actually stayed from 1 day to 3 or 4 days and had thoroughly used me for their pleasure...

However; the best were about the ones that I encountered and di not want to come back to my apt; so some just fucked in alleyway; a couple used to fuck in behind dumpsters behind buildings; some I took to the Bookstore to fuck me or a Bathhouse (at the Bookstore it was pretty hot due to all the others there looking at me with these Men and taking them into the Booth with me - mot times left the door open so they could see....

Of all these there were a few who took me to their encampments and some just did one on one but there were about 3 occasions where it turned into a little group session and I was the Guest Pig Bottom...  And even on more than one occasion I spent the entire night at camp with them..

So if you or anyone would like to chat more about these let me know.....

That's fucking hot .. I had made one of the boys who wanted me to train and used them   who said no limits to get breed by 2 homeless dude.. the shock on his face..  ...   He took it ..  by day 4 ,   bi boy become fag boy where The word no . Doesn't exist in his vocabulary ,  he left  dump his gf of 3 yrs and came back  lol

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1