Did you allowed "repugnant" tops to cum deep inside you?

9 hours ago, ridemebare said:

a true cumdump slut...

a real bb cum slut...

Just so you know, there's an entire logical fallacy with the name "No True Scotsman". In essence, it identifies overbroad generalized statements (like "doesn't care what the top looks like...its [sic] all about his pleasure using your hole") that are purported to be accurate by adding "A true..." or "A real..." as a qualifier.

It's considered a fallacy because you're artificially limiting the universe of [fill in the blanks: cumdump, cum slut, Scotsman] to those that just happen to have the characteristic you're describing and dismissing anything that doesn't fit as "Not true" or "Not real". It's one of the sloppiest forms of argument there is.

• Upvote 1

On 5/13/2021 at 2:21 AM, ncbareback said:

When I first started chasing, I sought out the most emaciated, wasted "skeletons" to fuck my (at the time) twink hole.  I was always ready to give them a Thank You!!! fuck if they wanted it.

My favorites - as I widened my horizons  - became the tweaked out street whores. I still like getting those boys today. They are now like I was then: any fucker who cums in my ass is a good lay. LOL

Love to take you cock/cum til the toxic load takes.   In town (Triangle) from time to time.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've been blowing a guy off and on for years.  He's pretty repellant.  Someone I'd never really have as a friend.  Would certainly never consider dating.  I don't even particularly like how he enjoys getting his blowjobs (I like to just focus on the dick, but he also wants his nipples twisted hard, making things too "busy").  Healso smokes, so his cum tastes like shit too.  And I keep trying to get him to fuck me, but he doesn't (hard dick issues?).

But you know what I like and why I keep going back?  Because he takrs dirty, doesn't expect more than to blow his load and light chat, and treats me like the proper slut he knows I want to be.  Everything about him feels "dirty" in some way (though surprisingly not HIV+), and makes me always feel a bit gross doing it and swallowing his seed.  But you know what?  That's part of the charm with him.  A throw away, raunch pig I can just take loads from NSA who treats me like a throw away raunch cocksucker/cumdump who will mindlessly accept them.

Been trying to get him to organize a bangbang for me with his other dirty friends.  After reading up on this thread, sounds like I need to text him now.  Lol!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

When I’m horny I spread my legs and hole for any hard cock that comes along - and to be honest when I spread my legs for a not-so-hot-guy it actually makes me more hard and slutty than when I’m with somebody hot and sexy.
Two weeks ago I got fucked raw by a really ugly truckdriver - he was overweight, bad haircut, slightly dirty and smelly but he had a huge thick cock. He fucked me in his bunkbed behind the drivers seat and his bedsheets smelled of old cum and sweat … and I was so turned on that I came without even touching my dick halfway through the fuck. That made him even hornier and he fucked me hard and raw for 10 more minutes before he unloaded inside me while he told me how much cum he was going to pump inside my horny pussy.
I think it is about being able to let completely go of all control and not feeling you have to look attractive or sexy because the guy you are with can not exactly be picky. So go for it guys - get bare-fucked by the ugly ones 😉

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/28/2022 at 10:58 AM, mixnzz said:

a homeless guy under a bridge exposed himself to me while i was jogging......his uncut cock was just hanging there with drops cumming from his foreskin....he motioned me closer and i will admit i was unable to stop looking at his cock....he turned me around pulling down my jogging shorts....the next thing i feel is his wet cock going in my hole....fucking me till he unloaded....then he just left....i pulled my shorts up and continued my run leaking as i ran....cum running down my legs

Oh fuck yea, I have to visit this park and try to get lucky.