Taking cock after you cum

bbtwink95

So whenever I’m getting fucked and the top is fucking me so good that I cum without touching myself, I can’t take dick anymore it just starts hurting. I’ve tried poppers and they don’t help, it just hurts. I have to rest for about an hour or so before I can start getting dick again.

anyone else have this problem? 

Or or if you had it and don’t anymore, what did you do for it not to be painful anymore after you cum? How can you continue to take cock after cumming?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, bbtwink95 said:

So whenever I’m getting fucked and the top is fucking me so good that I cum without touching myself, I can’t take dick anymore it just starts hurting. I’ve tried poppers and they don’t help, it just hurts. I have to rest for about an hour or so before I can start getting dick again.

anyone else have this problem? 

Or or if you had it and don’t anymore, what did you do for it not to be painful anymore after you cum? How can you continue to take cock after cumming?

my ass muscles clench and it's not pleasurable any more.  I'm trying to find a way to prevent myself from cumming before the top does.  Bondage?

It depends. I'm always hard when I'm getting fucked. I'm careful not to touch my dick then. I know when I jerk off I may be done after I cum. Not always but there is a chance. However, when the top makes me cum handsfree from just fucking me I just get hornier and don't want it to stop. I had tops who made me cum multiple times that way. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I never let myself cum for long periods in order to keep me in heat, hungry for cocks and to be fucked & bred.  I haven't cum since August.  However when a top comes and sucks me during any foreplay that totally puts me into heat.  I tell them to bring me right to the edge, but don't let me go over.  Got to have the pig in heat.  Then I'll do anything to get that cock inside me.  Only if it turns out to be an exceptionally and totally hot fuck and breeding might I allow myself to cum and that would be as part of the act, not just after.  And, like you guys, once I've cum I lose all interest in being fucked for a while.  Until the next time I'm in heat again.  Oink!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

This topic can really illustrate how diverse we all can be sexually. Even though we try and narrow things down into specific terms, like "Top, bottom, Dom, sub, etc.," there seems to be endless variations on all the themes.

i had a Dom once who punished/trained me by making me cum several times in a row by making me touch my penis. He inserted a large butt plug in me first and locked it in place with a chastity belt. Being penetrated by a Top in any way always pushes a button in me and makes me desire Him.   He had been withholding orgasm from me for awhile, so i was very horny and a part of me wanted to cum, so when He first told me to jack off, that part of me was excited. But He was also training me as a bottom, so part of me was not happy about it at all. When He first told me to jack off, i didn't know what He had in mind. i came pretty quickly (i always cum more quickly when penetrated) and was not very happy about it after. i also wanted to remove the plug, but of course, could not.  As soon as i came, He told me to jack myself off again until i came. It was much harder the second time. He did this three times and i was miserable after the last time.

i can take a cock after i have cum, but like many bottoms, i lose my heat and physically do not want it. So, coming makes me conflicted because mentally and emotionally i always want to take a Man if He needs/wants to penetrate me

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, BadInBrooklyn said:

It's not painful for me... Just boring.  Once I've cum, I lose all interest in bottoming for a while.

Right there with you, Brooklyn.  Which is why I never touch my cock when I'm getting plowed. Also, I try to get fucked doggie as much as possible so my cock isn't on display for the top to play with. 

3 hours ago, ChainedBoy said:

It's not painful for me... Just boring.  Once I've cum, I lose all interest in bottoming for a while.

3 hours ago, ChainedBoy said:

Right there with you, Brooklyn.  Which is why I never touch my cock when I'm getting plowed. Also, I try to get fucked doggie as much as possible so my cock isn't on display for the top to play with. 

i love the discussions we have on this site!!

Reading this got me to consider what it is i feel. While i may not physically want to take a cock after i have cum, boredom never enters in to the picture.  For me the feeling is one of disappointment. i enjoy cumming, but it's always tinged with the disappointment of loosing my bitch heat, drive.  It would be a whole lot more fulfilling to not cum to make a Top happy than it is to not cum by my own desire to stay in heat... that's kind of like trying to be my own Top. 

5 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i love the discussions we have on this site!!

Reading this got me to consider what it is i feel. While i may not physically want to take a cock after i have cum, boredom never enters in to the picture.  For me the feeling is one of disappointment. i enjoy cumming, but it's always tinged with the disappointment of loosing my bitch heat, drive.  It would be a whole lot more fulfilling to not cum to make a Top happy than it is to not cum by my own desire to stay in heat... that's kind of like trying to be my own Top. 

I agree 100% with you!  Once I cum, I'm done and I really want to be bred.  Don't let me play with my dick while you fuck me. 

• Like 1

I like my husband to suck my dick and when I cum in his mouth he spits the cum on my hole and fucks me with my own cum as lube. Even if he swallows and wants to fuck me after he blows me, of course I'm going to let him and after a few minutes of him slamming into me, I'm backing into his hard cock begging for more.  I've never experienced boredom getting fucked and unless it's a huge dick, I've never experienced pain even after cumming and getting fucked after.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Getting fucked immediately  after cumming is almost painful, If the top keeps fucking I always get horny again . The one exception was a guy who edged me for a long time and them made me cum twice.  He said he wanted the pleasure of fucking all to himself. After I came a second time he immediately slammed his cock in.  It was amazingly hot and made med really horny no pain/cramping as all It was also really frustrating as my cock just wouldn't get hard.  It was a real turn on and left me hornier than ever. The only reason he  managed to do it was because I was cuffed to the bed and couldn't push him off

• Like 1

Guest KptNLine

Hey there,

My experience is similar - I notice that when I cum hands free, my hole does tighten, and continuing to get fucked ranges anywhere from mildly pleasurable to downright painful. It’s nowhere near the extent that my hole used to tighten if I were to cum from jerking - when I used to do that, it was impossible for me to continue. That was before I learned that good bottoms don’t touch their dicks ?

Anyway, cumming hands free does make it mildly uncomfortable for me to continue getting fucked, but it is nowhere near impossible. It’s hard for the initial penetration right after I can, but I grit my teeth and after a few minutes I can get back into it, although it’s nowhere near as pleasurable for me. I remind myself that continuing to take it will (a) make the Man fucking me feel good and (b) result in me getting the privilege of taking his cum, and this is generally all the motivation I need.

Of note, I also have anal orgasms which are hands free where I don’t ejaculate - and these actually make me hornier and more desperate to be fucked.

I advise every bottom to keep their hands off their cocks during anal, focus on bringing the Top to orgasm and try to be okay with not cumming yourself. If you can hold off cumming until you get fucked again, you’ll be amazed at how much more intense bottoming will feel.