Taking cock after you cum

bbtwink95

Just now, KptNLine said:

Hey there,

My experience is similar - I notice that when I cum hands free, my hole does tighten, and continuing to get fucked ranges anywhere from mildly pleasurable to downright painful. It’s nowhere near the extent that my hole used to tighten if I were to cum from jerking - when I used to do that, it was impossible for me to continue. That was before I learned that good bottoms don’t touch their dicks ?

Anyway, cumming hands free does make it mildly uncomfortable for me to continue getting fucked, but it is nowhere near impossible. It’s hard for the initial penetration right after I can, but I grit my teeth and after a few minutes I can get back into it, although it’s nowhere near as pleasurable for me. I remind myself that continuing to take it will (a) make the Man fucking me feel good and (b) result in me getting the privilege of taking his cum, and this is generally all the motivation I need.

Of note, I also have anal orgasms which are hands free where I don’t ejaculate - and these actually make me hornier and more desperate to be fucked.

I advise every bottom to keep their hands off their cocks during anal, focus on bringing the Top to orgasm and try to be okay with not cumming yourself. If you can hold off cumming until you get fucked again, you’ll be amazed at how much more intense bottoming will feel.

Great reply, Kpt and totally my feelings.  I rarely play with my cock unless it's just to make me hornier to take cocks.  If it's hard and the Top sucks or strokes it, that brings me fully into heat and I don't let them milk me off.  Only last week did I have a hookup with a younger (20's) guy who turned out to be totally into daddy types.  Before he had texted something about wanting to get fingers in me.  I'm funny because I have never really cared for fingers or dildos - prefer the real things, cocks.  But once we started together (helped by a little 420 and poppers) he took me to places with his fingers in me that I have truly never been before.  I was over the top having anal orgasms that I now realize I never experienced before.  Was one of my hottest sessions ever (I think I already posted it) and ended up with an unforgettable breeding.  We're gonna hook up again and I told him I want everything exactly the way it was on our first encounter.  Oink!

Guest GoneFishing

takes about 30 minutes for me to get back into the pig through 

i’m all tingly and sensitive after i cum then i switch to bottom mode and vice versa  

When I’m being bred by one or many, my cock stays rock hard, I luv being in that position and being bred. I don’t touch my cock. But if I cum while being fucked, like many bottoms, i lose my heat, but as a true cumdump I never stop my top from fucking and breeding!  i always take the top or another one if he is ready to penetrate me. For me, after I cum, I have to relax, bear down so the cock doesn’t hurt and my ass doesn’t clench...but all and all I dont stop...my role is to serve all tops that want my ass

Guest Memphian
3 hours ago, KptNLine said:

Of note, I also have anal orgasms which are hands free where I don’t ejaculate - and these actually make me hornier and more desperate to be fucked.

I've had that happen once.  I was getting fucked missionary by a regular.  Not a particularly impressive cock but he could sure fuck.  As usual I was hard but not touching my dick.  All of a sudden I could feel an orgasm building and when it hit, it felt different than a normal orgasm but it's hard to explain the difference.  I didn't ejaculate either and that kind of scared me.  I thought something was broken with my plumbing!  I didn't lose interest either, like I always do with regular orgasms.  

Cumming is not my goal when getting fucked but I would love to experience that anal orgasm again.

I have no problems getting fucked after I have cum. My ex taught me to cum first so I concentrated better on tops' pleasure. I do not set out to make myself cum but if a top yanks me off when he is fucking me I invariably blow but they can keep fucking me as long as they like

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I used to lose any desire to bottom after I had cum. Which I know for all the versatile hookups that I promised they could top me after I fucked them was a huge disappointment when I would bail right after.  I also have met a huge portion of the self identified versatile men in my area and they are exactly like how I was. It is why I stopped even hunting vers cock. Now though I do not really even think about getting off at all while getting fucked and even if I jerk off earlier in the day I stay interested in getting fucked.

I was with this guy at least 10 times, probably closer to 20.  He was always very stern & serious-looking.  He never smiled.  He was all-business, no-nonsense. He was 5 or 10 years older than me, & probably 20 pounds heavier & 2 or 3 inches taller than me.  He had a big cock, about 7.5 inches & quite a bit thicker than average.  He was a married man & he was obviously somewhat sadistic.  He was domineering, dominating, & dominant.  Every time I ran into him at the dirtybookstore he fucked me in one of the little video booths.  He would tell me to take my clothes off & face away from him.  Then he would say, "Make yourself cum," while he had me pull my ass cheek away from my hole.  He would slick his finger up with some of his spit then he would fingerfuck my hole.  He would say "Masturbate.  Masturbate it.  Masturbate yourself," while fingerfucking my hole with only a little bit of spit.  Then he would say, "Tell me when you are going to cum, tell me exactly when you are cumming."  And  as soon as I told him I was cumming, he would pull his finger(s) out of my hole & replace them with his big dick.  He never once fucked me until after I had shot my load.  For some reason he had an incredible amount of power over me, & I just did what he ordered, knowing that before I was even done cumming, He would be fucking me hard & deep. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 12/12/2018 at 10:11 PM, bbtwink95 said:

So whenever I’m getting fucked and the top is fucking me so good that I cum without touching myself, I can’t take dick anymore it just starts hurting. I’ve tried poppers and they don’t help, it just hurts. I have to rest for about an hour or so before I can start getting dick again.

anyone else have this problem? 

Or or if you had it and don’t anymore, what did you do for it not to be painful anymore after you cum? How can you continue to take cock after cumming?

You may want to try jerking off a 3-5 hours before getting fucked. Long enough  later that you will be horny again, but also short enough that it will take you longer to cum. 

I used to have to stop after I cum, but had a top guy fuck bud for a while that would make me cum before him and then hold me down while he finished himself off in me. Was uncomfortable the first time (I didn’t tell him to stop though) but then I just got used to it.

I’m fully vers now and I like nothing better than to fuck and fill a guy and then jump on top of his cock and ride it till he shoots in me. Especially like it when he insists he’s a bottom but then gives in to my ass 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

When I was younger, it was 'cum and done' for me. Luckily, a benefit of age is the way our bodies change for the better. Now I can cum and keep on going. I'm sure your body's natural reaction to cumming has your hole tightening, which is where your discomfort comes from. I remember when I first started out playing with toys. I'd get a butt plug jammed up my hole and I was a happy pig.

Until I blew my load and my ass clamped up so tight I was scared I wouldn't ever get the damned thing out! Just take a few deep breaths, calm yourself, and within a few minutes your hole will loosen to a comfortable level again. Hopefully -I'm no expert. If you're lucky you will be with men who understand your reaction and they can slow down while you take a few minutes to adjust. And then they can resume slamming your pig hole!

Good luck!

1 hour ago, Hunter22 said:

I think I’m in the minority here, I actually enjoy the feeling of taking dick after I cum, makes the sensation so much more intense for me and the top also enjoys the muscle action milking of my ass 

Some here. I don't want the fucking to stop, and if the top can last long enough, then I can cum a second time.