Surprise

Oldercumslut

I had arranged a  hook up on Grindr with a young versatile guy.  When I got there the lights were off and the guy was naked on the couch.  I undressed and started sucking, alternating between his cock and his nipples.  In the process I discovered that he also enjoyed kissing.   He was playing with my asshole and enjoyed the fact I was already well lubed.  We had been making out on the couch for about 20 minutes when, much to my surprise, I felt a hard cock at my back door.  When I didn't pull away, the new guy apparently figured I was okay with it and pushed in the the hilt in a nice and steady thrust.  Let's say he was a respectable size.  I felt the burn.  Meanwhile the young versatile guy pushed me down and made it clear I was to suck his cock while the other guy would fuck my ass.  It was an almost perfect spit roast.  Every thrust of the guy in my ass forced me down on the first guy's cock.   This went on for ten, maybe fifteen minutes when the guy fucking my ass started moaning and grunting, pushing all the way in, hard, filling me with his load.  (When I got home I discovered just how big a load he gave me.)

Afterwards we lay there, enjoying the relaxing environment as we recovered.  I'm hoping to be seeing the second guy again sometime soon.

I still feel the burn.   :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1