Summer Sunday

Hi.  This is my first story in English.  English is not my mother language or my 2nd either and I don’t live in an English speaking country. I hope it’s understandable.

---------------------------------------------

It was summer and Sunday. I went out of town to get some sun and maybe a little action. In the forest there is a water that is regulated as a free area for naturists. At the very end is the area where the gay men are. Behind the water lies rock formation you can climb on and sunbathe. I walked up and down to the end of the it.  The only access is from the gay nude area, so no one just pops in. 

I was out early and there was nobody else there. I found my favourite place, dressed off and lay down. Before I left home, I cleaned my hole properly, so after I had put on some sun cream, I put a but-plug in my hole. It was lovely just to lay there, and it did not take long before I fell asleep. After a while, I woke up that I heard someone talking together. I looked around and saw a couple that had settled about 7-8 meters away from me. I quickly recognized them as a profiled couple. They were both lawyers and while one worked as an attorney to the police, the other was a well-known business attorney. Everyone know they were a gay couple, but nobody talked about it. Unlike me, none of them had skipped an hour at the gym for the past 15 years.  I never liked the gyms, but I walk a lot.  If it’s just a 45 min walk to somewhere, I prefer to walk and not taking a car, bus, tram or train.

I turned around thinking that I could get some sun on my back. These two were in another league than me but I could dream.

Suddenly I realized somebody standing close to me. I looked at the side and saw that only one lawyer was in their place and he was looking in my direction. Caution, I tried to look behind me and saw that the other lawyer was kneeling straight behind me. I breathed deeply and thought what's happening now. Then I felt that he grabbed my butt plug and gently started turning it around. First a little to one side and look a little to the other side. Luckily it was well lubed.  Without thinking about it, I started to moan. Soon he turned it around 360 degrees. Back and forth as he slowly began to pull on it gently. Then he let it go so that it was sucked in again. That's how he kept on for maybe 10 minutes or more and I did not manage not to moan all the time. He pulled it a bit longer out for each time. Suddenly he pulled it all out, and I felt empty.

He bent down and took hold of my ass cheeks and I felt he started licking and kissing my ass. It was heavenly good, and I moaned loudly. Soon he first slipped first one, then two and three fingers into my hole while continuing to lick me. Suddenly he stopped, and I felt his dick against my hole.

"With or without?" He asked.

"I prefers without," I answered.

Then I felt he was pushing a little more and his dick started slipping into my hole. I had no idea how big his cock was. All I knew was that it was thick, and it broke into me. Slowly, he pushed himself further and eventually he was completely in. Without knowing, I would say he was 17-18 cm long and more than average thick. He kept it still until I managed to relax. Slowly he began to pull it out and then push it back in. The other lawyer had now come over to us. He sat kneeling in front of me and presented his dick, so I should suck him. It was at least 20 cm long but maybe not as thick as the one that went faster and faster in and out of my body. I first took the dickhead in my mouth and let the tongue slip over his head and play with his piss hole. Slowly I took more and more of the dick into my mouth and finally I had got the whole of it into my mouth and down my throat.

The fucker got more and more excited as I took his friend's dick farther into my mouth. He turned up tempo and he moaned loudly. Now he pulled the dick all out of my hole to ram it in again. Suddenly he groaned loudly and said.

"Here's my gift!"

His friend grabbed my head and held me fast with his cock down my throat, while I felt that the other's cock got even thicker and started splashing in me. After a while, he collapsed on my back while the other let my head go so, I could breathe again. We lay for a little while before he pulled out of me. The other lawyer got up and walked behind me.

"Turn on your back," he commanded.

I did as he said, and he lifted my legs and put them over his shoulders. Then I felt he started pushing his dick into me. He who had fucked me knelt at my head and I started cleaning his cock while the other started piling me faster and faster. He will not last so long, I thought. It took maybe 10 minutes before he pushed all the way in and I felt he emptied inside me. After a while he pulled out and placed my but-plug where it belonged.

We were lying and breathing out. We talked a bit about everything before we exchanged phone numbers. The first one who fucked me was Paul and the other Simon. They told me that they both were HIV positive and that they were not currently on medication. If I had insisted on using condoms, they would have returned to their sunspot and left me alone.

"Ready for some more fun?" one of them asked.

"Obviously," I answered as I looked down on my dick.

Paul turned around, so I had his dick in front of my face while he began to suck my dick. I took the hint and put me on top of him in a classic 69 position. Soon we lay there and sucked each other. It did not take long before I felt Simon grabbed my plug and pulled it out. He immediately started licking my ass and almost sucked out their sperm. After a while, I felt that he pushed his dick into me and began to fuck me. I was in heaven with a dick in my mouth, one in my ass and a mouth that sucked me according to all the rules of the art.

It did not take a very long time before I knew I could not hold back anymore. Paul had sucked cock before and it was just about to surrender. He got me over the edge and I squashed into his throat. As a pure reflection, I tightened my ass, and Simon got over the edge and gave me his 2nd load. All of this got Paul over the edge and he started to pump into my mouth. Within 15 seconds all of us were over the edge.  Simon collapsed on me and me on Paul. We turned over to the side and breathed out.

We talked a little more and they understood that we did not live so far apart. I already know that but did not reveal it to them. After a while, I said thank you and headed home after a perfect Sunday in the forest.

On Thursday I received an unexpected message from one of them.

"Hi. We are going to have a sex party at our place on Saturday. He who was supposed to be bottom has become ill. Do you want to stand up as a party bottom? "

I spent exactly 15 seconds reading the message 2 times and then I answered.

"YES"

• Like 15
  • Upvote 10

16 hours ago, yourcummyass said:

A good story, very readable, very understandable. There are numerous usages that are not common in English, but do not detract from the story line.

Much better than most BZ members could write in their non-native language.

Bring on the party.

Second this..hot story, and more readable English than if you loaded five random American internet comments pages

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2