Are you on twitter?

pupHawaii

On 1/9/2021 at 10:44 AM, Spunkinmyarse said:

I’m new to Twitter, and haven’t started posting.  What is “Twitter Jail” and how do you end up there?? I’ve noticed a couple of guys on here mention it...  I’m scared!

I realized your question was never answered, so to remedy that (and to explain for others, as needed):

Twitter, like all online services, has a set of "Terms of Service" - the agreement between the subscriber/user/member and the service provider itself. Although it covers a lot of miscellaneous legal stuff, like "we're not responsible if Twitter goes down, you can't sue us for not providing your tweets fast enough, etc.", the main point of interaction with the users is in what kind of content can be posted.

Twitter is more relaxed about nudity and sex in pictures and video clips than many other services are (where even the outline of a cock in jeans can get a warning). But there are rules against some of the most extreme stuff, and also against threatening or harassing other members. Sometimes, the Twitter's AI programming flags a tweet as problematic content and sends a warning; other times, someone reports a tweet to a moderator, who then has to review it and decide how it fares under the rule.

If the tweet is judged objectionable, then usually (a) it's hidden from all but the original poster and the person who flagged it; (b) the original poster is asked to either delete the original tweet (and endure a temporary suspension, typically 12 hours, from the service) or appeal the objectionable ruling; and (c) the original poster is locked out of Twitter pending resolution. If you appeal, you're locked out until a decision is reached, and there's no guarantee it will resolve in your favor, and that might take much longer than the 12 hours imposed if you agree to delete the tweet. (If you lose the appeal, I think you stay suspended until 12 hours after you finally give up and delete the tweet).

That's Twitter Jail - the limbo where you can't post but your account isn't terminated.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey naughty guys.

so I’ve started training this this 20yo and I’m trying to get him into BB sex and showing off. 

Please give him a follow on @boy_helix

I'd be grateful. I’m going to try to get him into it and posting his adventures in there, hoping to post a pic of me breeding him soon