Politics of censoring online content

chipygmalion80

1 hour ago, drscorpio said:

If there are posts in Watersports that belong in Sex with Enhancements please report them. They will get moved. 

Perhaps start with the string under Watersport called, “Do You Get The Buzz?”  There a lot of talk about T and coke. It appears more talk about sex via Chem Sex Enhancement. That might be a good one to move. 

If there are posts in Watersports that belong in Sex with Enhancements please report them. They will get moved. 

Speaking of real censorship though the following is something you might actually want to censor for the real protection of the members. 

I have noticed for awhile a pattern of posts from guys that want to talk about “taboo” stuff and give their Wickr address to talk. Especially a pattern with guys that say they are into “Yng”. This word appears to be a codeword or “dog whistle” meaning underage. 

The pattern I see on many of these posts is that the person leaving the message is a fairly recent member (in the last 90 days or less) and no other activity posts other than trying to get guys to contact them via Wickr to talk about  Yng. 

There are so many of these and such a prevalent pattern that it seems like it could be some type of sting operation by law enforcement or something. 

On some of the older post you can view that they joined, left one or more Wickr request messages for Yng  for a few weeks or month, then no activity and no further visits to the Breeding Zone blog.

Are you Moderator aware of this pattern?

• Moderators
10 hours ago, barebackfuckhole said:

Perhaps start with the string under Watersport called, “Do You Get The Buzz?”  There a lot of talk about T and coke. It appears more talk about sex via Chem Sex Enhancement. That might be a good one to move. 

Would you please actually use the report function on the thread.

• Moderators
9 hours ago, barebackfuckhole said:

Speaking of real censorship though the following is something you might actually want to censor for the real protection of the members. 

I have noticed for awhile a pattern of posts from guys that want to talk about “taboo” stuff and give their Wickr address to talk. Especially a pattern with guys that say they are into “Yng”. This word appears to be a codeword or “dog whistle” meaning underage. 

The pattern I see on many of these posts is that the person leaving the message is a fairly recent member (in the last 90 days or less) and no other activity posts other than trying to get guys to contact them via Wickr to talk about  Yng. 

There are so many of these and such a prevalent pattern that it seems like it could be some type of sting operation by law enforcement or something. 

On some of the older post you can view that they joined, left one or more Wickr request messages for Yng  for a few weeks or month, then no activity and no further visits to the Breeding Zone blog.

Are you Moderator aware of this pattern?

Yes, I addressed it in this post. 

I assure you that anyone who has hinted that they mean underage boys (and that I have noticed their post) has gotten a nice long suspension and their post removed. 

• Moderators

Would you please actually use the report function on the thread.

So, I went and searched for that post. It was written in 2015, and the last comment was made in November of that year. It was on the 7th page of the Watersports area. It has now been moved to Sex with Enhancements.

There are probably other examples like this from years ago. If you find another one, please report it with the report function.

I would like to think we do a better job of moderating current, on-going threads, but doubtless we slip up from time to time. Please use the report function to help us correct those oversights when you see them. 

Since this topic has strayed from online content, the ultimate censorship is voter suppression and it's no secret that it's happening only in Republican states.  Let's also remember the DOMA laws that were on the ballots thanks to Dubya and Rove.  As for shrinking KKK membership, I think 3,000 is way too low, though the alt right has absorbed many.  Evangelical Christians railed against Bill Clinton, but turn a blind eye to tRUMP.  With their divisive policies and maniacal adherence to "trickle down economics" which has been a failure since Reagan, I fear the GOP may go the way of the Whigs, which would be tragic because even as a staunch Democrat, I believe we need a principled opposition.  That concludes my rant.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, evilqueerpig said:

Since this topic has strayed from online content, the ultimate censorship is voter suppression and it's no secret that it's happening only in Republican states.  Let's also remember the DOMA laws that were on the ballots thanks to Dubya and Rove.  As for shrinking KKK membership, I think 3,000 is way too low, though the alt right has absorbed many.  Evangelical Christians railed against Bill Clinton, but turn a blind eye to tRUMP.  With their divisive policies and maniacal adherence to "trickle down economics" which has been a failure since Reagan, I fear the GOP may go the way of the Whigs, which would be tragic because even as a staunch Democrat, I believe we need a principled opposition.  That concludes my rant.

I see an inescapable march to a One World Government especially since WWII. Both sides ratchet up the things that encourage that, while being only slightly different in things that don’t matter. After Bush’s useless wars  I had hopes for Obama. Same shit different day. After him I had hopes for Trump. Apparently he knows zero, except for being mentored heavily by Roy Cohn on how to deflect and lie. 

The next schlemmeil (probably BETO) is doubtless being groomed - or with CGI and A.I. it might be a full on Hologram instead of a hollow person this time. 

• 5 months later...
On 12/18/2018 at 10:07 PM, barebackfuckhole said:

I guess the Moderator was trying to say that he is from Louisiana 

That is EXACTLY what he wrote for fucksake.: "I'm from Louisiana. Is that too liberal for you?" 

I suspect you knew that though and were simply trying to deflect and derail. 

Edited by Brain&Brawn