As a group, where are the loads ending up?

ErosWired

Where Does All The Cum Go?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. When I Top, the majority of my loads go into:

• Asses
    • Mouths
    • I don’t Top
  2. 2. When I bottom, the majority of loads I take go into my:

• Ass
    • Mouth
    • I don’t bottom

Given that this is a bareback sex site, that ought to suggest that those reading this should say that they’re taking/depositing most loads into asses. But there’s also a great deal of discussion about cocksucking here.

Also, when I’m at the baths, sometimes it seems like all Men want is an open mouth and it’s hard to find anyone willing to fuck. So it made me wonder whether, on balance for this community, the majority of cum ends up going in one hole versus the other.

Instructions

The poll asks whether you have taken/deposited more loads into mouths or into asses, to try to help answer the question. If your answer is close to equal, please choose the one that is even slightly higher. Also, please only count the initial point of deposit, not the final result - i.e., disregard felching, etc. Thanks!

Edited by ErosWired

During a session I try to collect loads as many as possible in my ass, but there is often some loads I get into my mouth. I am rarely top fucker, but then I cum onto the body of the partner. Actually, I can cum not too easy. I don’t know why , but I can have sex for hours without cum. 

• 2 months later...
Guest BreedingCameraman

As a versatile barebacker, I often find myself on either or even both ends of this situation. And while I’m willing to both give and take a load however and wherever I can, I prefer to either breed and ass or get bred in mine. There’s nothing that I enjoy more~

its extremely difficult for me to cum from oral, so i opt for the ass when i top. and of course, even better if its already used. when i bottom, i'll take it in the mouth, but prefer getting all i can in my ass.

As a bottom I want his loads in my ass! But if he does want to cum in my mouth and I swallow it I am more then happy to do it. But I want at least his first load deep in my ass.

When topping either is fine. Awesome cumming in an ass but when I get a good blow job and when I`m cumming I can get my balls squeezed hard to get all of the cum out of them, that can feel awesome too.

Preferably IN THE ASS, with a greedy determination to keep the DNA retained to full absorption! ALWAYS! So different from the days of 'feeling guilty' afterwards as a novice and the 'now what?' puzzle when cum was treated like a post-coitus waste product, lol. Back then it was about the nut and then the thrill was gone. Now it's different, a 'cherished sacrament' of the male bonding. WHAT A RUSH to know he is INSIDE YOU, even after he leaves! The second load I like to get in the mouth or if the guy prefers, let him shoot it ALL OVER ME! And rub it onto me skin or lick it as he watches me! And when I cum I like to mix it with his! And don't have the desire or need to get up and shower. I love the fragrance of man-buck and cum. I may go to sleep with 'some stranger's cum soothing me! I love it when he, WHOEVER he is (at the time) is JUST LIKE ME and is still randy after cuming and likes to wallow in male musk!

Sometimes after a bro leaves, I 'check the oil' to see if the orgasm he had inside of me,  topped me off good! The scent of his seed on my finger electrifies me! Feeling like him and I becoming one, sharing his legacy without fear and regrets!

Every true disciple of the bareback brotherhood has readily shared with me to do virtually the same. A top who gets up from sex the moment he nuts, looking guilty or in a hurry to take a shower is a total bore... almost as boring as condom-sex!

• Upvote 1

Even though my answer to both was "ass" and not even a question, I actually have the most intense orgasms when I let a load sucked out of me from a skilled cocksucker (no gag reflex, swallows slow and deep).  I'll let someone cum in me which ever hole they want, but I do gag, and especially if they start throat fucking, I can't take it.  Perfect scenario for topping is ass to mouth, and ending with getting the load sucked out.  As bottom def in the ass.  95% of my top loads go in the ass, but the other 5% usually are my best orgasms!   

2 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

Even though my answer to both was "ass" and not even a question, I actually have the most intense orgasms when I let a load sucked out of me from a skilled cocksucker (no gag reflex, swallows slow and deep).  I'll let someone cum in me which ever hole they want, but I do gag, and especially if they start throat fucking, I can't take it.  Perfect scenario for topping is ass to mouth, and ending with getting the load sucked out.  As bottom def in the ass.  95% of my top loads go in the ass, but the other 5% usually are my best orgasms!   

I always pay close attention to what you say! You are inadvertently one of my 'slut-mentors' and guide into the depth of debauchery!!!! lol  I'm glad I'm not the only one not that big on throat-fucking> I will suck a mean cock and swallow but I rather ride a fat cock like a satyr without flinching for the ultimate 'customer satisfaction experience' and a good YELP review!