Celebrities/Politicians Who You Dislike, but want to Fuck

FJLinNYC

There are a few people that don't like their polices, but would definitely want to get fucked by.

Paul Ryan - total dislike of his policies, but if I had the chance, I would suck the fuck out of his cock, lick his balls and asshole, and beg him to fuck me. Wildly attracted to him.

Donald Trump Jr. - Total douche bag. Reminds me of a former fuck bud, he was a total douche bag. Not even a great fuck. We were fucking one time, the roommate walks in, has a total conversation with him, as he counties to fuck me. Of course the next time he called, I was like YES! When I see Don Jr. I think what it would be like to have that fucker pumping on top if me.

Jared - I want to strip his fucking clothes off him when I see him. There are shirtless pictures of him and damn, I want to fucking lick that fucking tight body up and down. 

Kanye West - Crazy fuck, but damn I loved his cock when they leaked it. Even dancing in that bottle on SNL, I was like, yeah I'd take that dick.

Edited by FJLinNYC
word error
  • Like 2

Good question,  great idea for a thread! As usual I agree with EQP, but....there IS such a thing as a hate-fuck. And I could easily hate-fuck Paul Ryan. Ditto Kris Kobach. Oh, and that new congressman, the one with the eye patch, from Texas, who was on SNL....he's way sexy. Although to be fair I don't know that I "hate" him. I hate his party, and his positions, but if he was trying to get liberals like me to like him a little bit by showing that he has a good sense of humor and can laugh at himself, then it totally worked.

As far as celebrities, that's easy. Ryan Seacrest. He's such a tool I feel like I'm supposed to hate him but I've had a secret, guilty pleasure crush on him for years. I want to lick him where he....well, I want to lick him. 

• Like 2

Guest Cumlaut

haha....... I've always loved Paul Ryan too, he's a fucking stud boy. Although it's a big leap between the two he reminds me a little of Novak Djokovic.... sorta. 

I can't think of any of my own right now. If someone is personally irritating to me generally I'm not interested.

18 hours ago, HornedBottom said:

I’ve always had a crush on Paul Ryan- he just looks like he would be a nasty fucker underneath his smart suits and conservative talk. 

He is hot.  Love hard talker in suit... Top alphamen with a big dick to make you screem... and teach you a lesson... hummm

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Cumlaut
On 12/30/2018 at 4:07 PM, suckerboi said:

For me, Jared Kushner l, Aaron Schock, Kanye West, and Chris Brown could all breed me whenever they wanted.

omg Kushner haha. I hadnt thought of that one but yeah, okay I guess. Aaron Schock is unbelievably cute and sweet, his "career" seems to have ended though i dunno if Im wrong about that one. I used to have a fairly sizable lust for the racecar driver Lewis Hamilton when he was like 21/22 (we were born in the same year) but F1 is such an unbelievably boring 'sport' and he's got shitty hairstyles and he's just another an irksome celeb Instagram bore these days. Im sure he's the most deeply closeted black guy since Michael Jackson.

Also I've loved swimmer Ryan Lochte since even before he became a "bad guy" with his stupid antics in Brazil 2016. He's not packing as much as studboy Michael Phelps but he's damn dreamy!!!

23 hours ago, Cumlaut said:

omg Kushner haha. I hadnt thought of that one but yeah, okay I guess. Aaron Schock is unbelievably cute and sweet, his "career" seems to have ended though i dunno if Im wrong about that one. I used to have a fairly sizable lust for the racecar driver Lewis Hamilton when he was like 21/22 (we were born in the same year) but F1 is such an unbelievably boring 'sport' and he's got shitty hairstyles and he's just another an irksome celeb Instagram bore these days. Im sure he's the most deeply closeted black guy since Michael Jackson.

Also I've loved swimmer Ryan Lochte since even before he became a "bad guy" with his stupid antics in Brazil 2016. He's not packing as much as studboy Michael Phelps but he's damn dreamy!!!

I forgot about Lochte!  He's in the category of "needs a ball gag so he doesn't talk while he's fucking and breeding me", but I would still take his cock.

I guess I would have to say Ted Haggard, Seth Macfarlane and Adam Levine to some degree. I don't really get attracted to guys who piss me off, but there's something about these three that just screams Bottom Bitch to me. Like, I feel a strange instinct to be sadistic with all three of them in a sense (I'm usually affectionate and kind in bed, tho').

With Ted, I wanna fuck him, slap him around, etc. Then just leave him tied up, ass up and filled with cum and a gaping hole - only to be greeted with an open door of his wife walking in seeing her husband at play once more. Be gay, bitch.

With Seth, I just wanna punch him in the face for just being so arrogant. He's just so entitled, and I always hated his shows - makes a liberal like me wanna change sides. Guess I'd just have him suck my cock and just talk about his failed relationships as he swallows my seed, just to knock him a peg or two. Fucking him gives him a chance to show that cocky smile, and that won't do. And just for good measure, have him wear lipstick and be a sissy, due to him saying stupid shit about trans-folk (He may have apologized, but, don't care).

With Adam.... Is he really even human, anymore? His music sucks now, he literally says he doesn't care about quality, and just has a snarky look that just rubs me the wrong way. He also sings like a Great Value version of Phil Collins. That being said, I'd just gag him and fuck his ass while women watched...... I guess that's it?

That being said, I'm obviously not really ACTUALLY attracted to them, but, if I had to say anything, I guess "Humiliation Sex" is the only REAL factor in this. Wouldn't wanna fuck them in real life because... Ew. 

However, if the conversation was about who I'd fuck that so happens to be arrogant, but I'm completely okay with - Hands down Keith Olbermann. NOW THAT GUY IS HOT. Arrogant, yes. Polarizing, yes. But, is his voice booming and commanding? Yes the fuck it is, and I'd suck that dude's cock and bend over like a bitch in heat. Doesn't help he's on the Blue Side, too. (Sigh) The joys of being vers.

• Like 3