Preparation to POZ

riskyp

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2018 at 1:58 AM, riskyp said:

How likely am I to get pozzed from undetectable top if I ruff up my ass with a tooth brush B4 getting fucked?

None, you've just basically cleaned and then cut your ass. 

They need to be detectable to be able to pass on the virus.  Undetectable means that they are on meds which surpasses the virus, meaning it cannot be detectable in a HIV+ persons blood or seman.  If you want HIV, you need someone who's not on medication, depending on how long they have been off their meds, will depend how affective they will be at giving you the virus.  

For example, if someone who's been taking their meds for a while, stops taking them for a day or two, the likely hood of transmission is low.  But for someone who's been off meds for a couple of years, their viral load will be high enough to infect a persons body.

If you want someone to infect you with HIV, look out for things like Breeder or breeding, the biohazard symbol on here/apps/as a tattoo, or places like a sex club/saunas etc.

In terms of the toothbrush, I don't think it's worth it really coz you can proper damage your anal passage, partially if you high and not paying proper attention. See link below, up to you I guess.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, AZnegBttm said:

How long does it take to reach undetectable status after starting medications?

There is no real set time, it will vary with every person. Could be a couple weeks or a couple months.

I was able to reach undetectable in 9 days . My VL was always so low it didn’t take long for the medication to work

Guest Porthos

Getting fucked my a poz undetectable guy is the least likely way of getting infected. HIV transmission keeps on dropping because f more effective easier to take medications that are available and PrEP which prevents transmission. Most people when diagnosed go on meds right away so your best bet is to find someone who is poz hasn't started meds or keep on heading to saunas backrooms etc. There are still a lot of guys that haven't been tested and don't know they are poz. That's how I got knocked up. The guy fucking me had no idea he was infected....Lucky for me he gave it to me before he found out

1 hour ago, skylon said:

Getting fucked my a poz undetectable guy is the least likely way of getting infected. HIV transmission keeps on dropping because f more effective easier to take medications that are available and PrEP which prevents transmission. Most people when diagnosed go on meds right away so your best bet is to find someone who is poz hasn't started meds or keep on heading to saunas backrooms etc. There are still a lot of guys that haven't been tested and don't know they are poz. That's how I got knocked up. The guy fucking me had no idea he was infected....Lucky for me he gave it to me before he found out

That’s the information I have also. VL peaks right after seroconversion, often over a million, then without meds levels off at 10-15K for six or eight years.  VL again rises sharply just before death.  I hear there are strains that progress much quicker. 

5 hours ago, AZnegBttm said:

How long does it take to reach undetectable status after starting medications?

It took my BF 2 weeks to go from  detectable  to undetectable and for me a year to test undetectable after starting meds.   

• Upvote 1

The best candidates for that sort of 'willful conversion' (if you are into that sort of thing) can be found among the hypocrites in the bible-belt who you see on grindr 24/7... The deep South is the epi-center of HIV, where the CDC puts the highest concentration of VD  (and I guess RISKY sexual behavior) squarely into Louisiana (New Orleans?) and all the red states around it, Memphis TN included. I have responsible friends who put 'poz undetectable' on their grindr profiles and occasionally find themselves viciously attacked by these holier-than-thou (typically UNTESTED) hypocrites: "Why are you even ON HERE? Spreading your disease?" Well at least two friends I know from Jonesboro Arkansas had that experience... one had DL-cops harassing him. The hypocrites don't understand 'undetectable' as they are basically where the rest of the nation was (in their minds) in, say... the late 1980s. And mind you, in these states the poz status can easily criminalize you...

Oddly the loudmouth hypocrites will be the ones who tell you they like Trump and purposely often no health insurance (because they don't BELIEVE in it, or any SCAMS and 'socilism' (sp.) ) and they often don't get regular check-ups. And they do meth a lot and have guys coming and going like gangbusters (if their looks and talents allow it) Only when IT SQUEAKS and RATTLES in the crotch will they go to the ER or the health department. I know this for a FACT as I have several highly promiscuous friends like that who share all or some of those traits... and when  they turn up poz one day or when a friend tells them they are, some of them get angry and try to pin the blame and get vindictive and talk about POLICE and law-suits...

Yeah well, and then some of those guys later become reclusive introverts. The most active, smarter ones calm down and join the bareback underground. And the dumb ones get angry and become 'stalkers' I guess. For some reason the thought of encountering a malicious, angry stalker is now the ultimate joy-ride (for me) as I personally feel invulnerable being undetectable and on meds and all... "Bring it on bros! Give it your best shot! You wanna CONTAMINATE me!? You nasty fucker!" Wonder if they say anything when they do their 'malicious' deeds?

• Upvote 1

I have never seen the tooth brush thing (in the real world) The closest to that was this dude fingering me with what seemed like a purpose-driven effort to cut or scrape me raw with his rough hands and unkempt nails before fucking me... he looked like he was expecting me to wince as his nail was poking and possibly intended to slice, but he didn't draw blood though... if you want to know more read on...

Now visualize this: "SICILY 1922!" No that wasn't it... Wait Dorothy... oh yeah: Picture this - Memphis 2016. I had just the year before crossed over into the willful promiscuous bareback scene.  (i love the phrase) Until 2015 I was a notorious monogamist with a reputation for 'HE ONLY DATES PRETTY BOYS', whatever. Lots of 'roughians' who looked like they 'got around', fucked everything that moved and partied too much were totally sidelined by me. Only looked, never touched! Besides, once in a relationship, I was OFF THE MARKET.

So, coming up poz and finding out my smart, innocent, young BF has a much wilder side to him than I ever thought (secretive sex app profiles and raunchy flirts indicating RAW SEX) yeah that was a GAME-CHANGER. Hate that word but it fits. Not that I hated him for accidentally 'pozzing' me, and later trying to get cock on the side when our sex-life fell asleep... I could have suspected he would need more. After all he was a natural PERFORMER, at one time a stripper at HERE in West Hollywood and he and his pals all barebacked each other... but I only found that out later. Anyway, If you can't beat the sluts, join them! Our new revised policy from that day became: we will stick together... BUT...  'ALL SEX IS SPORT, no jealousy, no fear, no hypocrisy, BAREBACK ONLY, strictly for the dick and ass, meaning 'dirty, stray DAWGS, hustlers and meth-heads are just fine'. As in BAD BOYS, guys who both of us might have shunned before... no loads refused! Breed whoever you want. Expect an occasional VD but don't judge! (ps: watch them and get them out of the house when you are done)

So I met this dude who looked like he was rode hard and put up wet (as they say in the South) works as a day laborer in construction and his rough hands alone feel like sand-paper. I work in construction too but I wear gloves. He however looked like he NEVER wears protection of any kind, probably took a few hits to the head too, a thug type! Dumb as a box of rocks, can't spell (on Facebook as I learned since then) but he is an aggressive top who from what I gather has even fucked some of the goody-two-shoes pretty boys with a cum-dumpster reputation. Even my doctor's pretty boy-toy BF! Hush my mouth! Meanwhile at the time the roughian lived with these other non-pretties, small town 'fast-food workers' in a trailer-park, rented place with guys he later called 'losers' who weren't paying their rent. But they all had bareback orgies there and were doing tina. When this guy talks he sounds like a redneck and reeks of cigarettes and skipped showers. Much younger than me but looks older, that kind of guy...

He never said he is poz but I suspected as much especially since he was the first to say 'RAW IS LAW' and 'cuming inside you'... and he made no bones about all the guys he is fucking and has fucked... well, it turned me on... and his rough-shod sorta way. As he was fingering with his rough digits and nails I got the ominous feeling that he wanted to MAKE SURE that after this bonding I would be poz too and become a permanent member of their secretive underground. I suspected I was having an encounter with a crude stalker. Oddly his sinister demeanor turned me on, but joke was on him. But it's all DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL in those circles...

I'm sorta hoping he runs his mouth in the poz circles about DOING ME. Oddly I didn't even feel dirty after he left, his nut in my ass and my jizz all over his chest. I never took a shower until the next day and went to bed absorbing his sleazy 'buck-shot' and muskiness in and on me... 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3