Experiences and possibilities in Australia

bareback-flipflop

Hi Dudes,

I am travelling to Australia this week. I will arrive in Melbourne on Friday night and I will be there till 31st of December when I am travelling to Sidney. I am coming home on 10th of January. In Melbourne I am with my friends (in their house) in Dinkley Village. In Sidney with a gay friend near the city. 

So I would like to ask you some advice. Where can I find in the near saunas, cruising bars and other possibilities to have sex. I am looking for bareback of course but it isn’t a must.

I try to explore my possibilities in Melbourne via internet. I found two saunas which were far from us. But there is a park in the near: Breaside park. I read it was cruising. 

So if you have any tips, please don’t hesitate to share with me. 

Thanks a lot. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thx Guys, unfortunately I missed that party. The family who hosted  me had some difficulties and I didn’t  want to make more troubles. It’s a long story, but fortunately I had opportunities to explore the city. I went to Subway Sauna and it was amazing. Getting barebacked more, and yesterday was in Wet on Wellington. I liked it less, but I was bred there. 

I’m happy that guys here practice bb as well. 

Today I will be alone from early morning. I plan to spend my time with sightseeing (Melbourne Zoo, Docklands and/or South Yarra). Do you have any idea where I should go to find sex? I have mykey, I can use public transport unlimited. And when is it worth to go?