Is being poz as exciting once you get it?

Guest Humanurinal

Guest FinalDL2021
On 12/17/2018 at 5:30 PM, Guest Humanurinal said:

I appreciate your honesty. I wish I knew what makes this burning need inside of me to wanna get it. I don't understand where it comes from. I don'teven understand where the idea came into my head. It just showed up one day and it hasn't left. I used to work with a guy who had HIV. He was constantly sick and when he had a herpes outbreak it was a nightmare. He lost lots of weight. He had so many health issues. And I see guys on the site that glorify it as being something magical and it feeds that desire I have all over again.

I appreciate guys like you because you tell it like it is.

I feel the same way

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/17/2019 at 5:20 PM, Guest nastypozhole said:

I made the choice to poz way back in the 19809s.  I have been a sex pig since I was a boy and I knew I could not live without pig sex.  I pozzed and I loved it.  When others shunned the full blown guys I had sex with them and took their cum in my hole.  I felt and feel proud of sticking by them and being true to myself.  If you are a true sex pig then being poz is part of the package and it is a gift because it liberates us to fully explore our sex pig selves.  I am a bottom and will take any load in my hole but I am being approached more and more often by young guys who want to be poz and want me to poz them.  I find this very exciting

Just like you. I am poz and toxic and like to share my juices with like minded pigs and guys who have no problem with being pozzed  up and my cock is so erotically charged with the idea of wasting of AIDS in the future....

• 2 months later...
On 2/8/2019 at 7:59 PM, thomassdca said:

I have been poz for years and am more and more excited and proud about sero converting. I made the choice to stop meds years ago in order to fully experience my hiv, and it's beautiful. Not always easy, but right for me.

I agree I'm poz seroconverted Nov last year 2019. Made the choice I'm not going on meds and enjoying the fully experience, want to ride this as far as I can even to full blown aids. It's beautiful like you say, its horny accepting the HIV into you and a massive turn on knowing what is happening inside you. I'm infected and proud and loving every minute of it.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest 1234zzz

Although I lurked in the poz side of this site for a bit, I never intended to chase or become pox (you can did through my previous posts to see what's up). That being said, once I had taken my first poz load, it's all I could think about sexually. Now that I'm poz, life has become more free. Does that sound fun? Yes, then I'll do it. Never did I think I'd be the type of slut to sit in a sling and take every load and cock offered. I love what being pozed has made me. If I knock someone else up great, if not I'm still having a better sex life than I ever thought I would.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest PozJock
On 9/15/2019 at 9:44 AM, boy4you said:

Did I want to become Poz NO but I went down that road of being fuck raw doings lot of PNP and not taking PrEP the way I should. I took my first raw dick at 17 and tested Poz at 21. Do I regret it no so today I’m undetectable with some small heath problems but still taking raw dick.  

Pretty much the same. I never really chased to become poz but was always barebacking and taking raw dick. No regrets here, never got the fuck flu either. Was a lil surprised when I tested poz but not shocked as I knew that barebacking would eventually poz me sooner than later and after several years of taking raw cock it sure did.  Guess its more of a relief now. 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I went off PrEP 3 years ago and chasing for Poz loads. I know some have been Poz not on meds but did not convert. I take all loads and have caught  syphilis and gonorrhea. Someone said for me to take blood slam but I’m kind of old fashion and want it from a Poz dick. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
Guest Dad4poz

I have read abd reread so many comments.  I think they are important for one to see to make an informed choice. I believe it my destiny. Part of me says it’s a beautiful thing to be one with the virus abd embrace it.  Part of me is quit frankly afraid.  Can I handle the illness. It can be horrific.  I have not only read of it, I have seen it first hand.  Am I honoring those who have gone before by joining them this way or am I hurting their memory. 
I do not know.  
it is an important and irreversible choice.  I admire those who have strength to do it.  I don’t know if I can.  I know I would need guidance and encouragement. 
I thank all writers for making me think more about this.   I hope I make the right choice. 

On 5/20/2019 at 2:03 AM, Pozfaggot80 said:

Got poz up in 2018. I have never paid for my hiv meds. With insurance and the drug company rebate. I can’t change or regret becoming positive. I have to live with it and keep moving forward 

why would you change or regret it? isn't that what this site is about? celabrate it and keep doing it!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, pozboy said:

why would you change or regret it? isn't that what this site is about? celabrate it and keep doing it!

This site isn't just about "being poz". It's about breeding - ie bareback sex. The two are not synonymous, especially with the advent of PrEP.

Guest carstenPOZ
On 1/28/2021 at 2:24 PM, pozboy said:

hi pozboy: your words are so very caring and precise indeed, to CELEBRATE HIV is so much the core of this fine site

Guest carstenPOZ
On 1/28/2021 at 9:46 AM, Dad4son said:

I have read abd reread so many comments.  I think they are important for one to see to make an informed choice. I believe it my destiny. Part of me says it’s a beautiful thing to be one with the virus abd embrace it.  Part of me is quit frankly afraid.  Can I handle the illness. It can be horrific.  I have not only read of it, I have seen it first hand.  Am I honoring those who have gone before by joining them this way or am I hurting their memory. 
I do not know.  
it is an important and irreversible choice.  I admire those who have strength to do it.  I don’t know if I can.  I know I would need guidance and encouragement. 
I thank all writers for making me think more about this.   I hope I make the right choice. 

hi Dad4son: thanks so much for sharing your very personal and honest thoughts - its so easily understood and related to - thanks once again - I know you are a very fine person indeed and I would love to help you find your route - hugs Carsten

On 1/15/2020 at 9:19 AM, PozchubUK said:

I agree I'm poz seroconverted Nov last year 2019. Made the choice I'm not going on meds and enjoying the fully experience, want to ride this as far as I can even to full blown aids. It's beautiful like you say, its horny accepting the HIV into you and a massive turn on knowing what is happening inside you. I'm infected and proud and loving every minute of it.  

I’m poz too I seroconverted January of 2016. 
Like you said I made the choice to bareback and got the HIV virus after a few years.  I’m I sad that I’m not negative anymore no. I get horny accepting being a poz gay man.

• Like 2

Guest bluecollarotter
21 minutes ago, Poz2play said:

I’m poz too I seroconverted January of 2016. 
Like you said I made the choice to bareback and got the HIV virus after a few years.  I’m I sad that I’m not negative anymore no. I get horny accepting being a poz gay man.

I am cuming up on my 6th POZ birthday in Feb.  Get hard thinking about the day I first had fuck flu, will celebrate it with my gifter.