Is being poz as exciting once you get it?

Guest Humanurinal

Guest bluecollarotter
Just now, 1hornyjohn said:

Coming up to the 1st anniversary of when I was diagnosed as poz. Unsurprised at the time and like to think I took the news in my stride. On meds now but because of Covid I can't say how my sex life has changed.  Because I don't have a sex life thanks to lockdown! Hopefully if we get back to normal and clubs and saunas reopen and weather improves so that outdoor cruising grounds get popular again...its not easy with all this rain and mud....I'll let you know! Here's hoping 

Congrats on the upcoming anniversary.

Hope things open up for you soon

Just now, 1hornyjohn said:

Thanks. I'd love that.  Trouble is we're continents apart and travel is now classed as illegal in the UK . Hopefully that will change soon with the  vaccine rollout 

1hornyjohn, are a bottom? You have such a big cock. Hope you use that cock. 

Guest carstenPOZ
2 minutes ago, 1hornyjohn said:

Thanks. I'd love that.  Trouble is we're continents apart and travel is now classed as illegal in the UK . Hopefully that will change soon with the  vaccine rollout 

and as an unmedicated danish guy I would LOVE opening up your hungry hole as well

On 2/18/2019 at 9:23 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I think it is common to not be as excited as you thought you would be. To me it feels a little like coming out. Once you do it takes awhile to settle in. 

When I tested positive for HIV. I was very excited about getting it. I had family issues. Since I was married and she did not know I was playing around with my gay friends. I had not come out as being gay. So now I had two things to deal with being a poz gay male . I’m glad after all the dust settled down. I came out as a homosexual and got divorced , lost a few homophobic friends. And am very happy with my new homosexual life 

Guest carstenPOZ
2 minutes ago, Poz2play said:

When I tested positive for HIV. I was very excited about getting it. I had family issues. Since I was married and she did not know I was playing around with my gay friends. I had not come out as being gay. So now I had two things to deal with being a poz gay male . I’m glad after all the dust settled down. I came out as a homosexual and got divorced , lost a few homophobic friends. And am very happy with my new homosexual life 

hi so glad to hear you , thanks for sharing - and hopefully you are all cool being poz

Guest bluecollarotter
12 minutes ago, Poz2play said:

I was excited about getting pozzed as well.  of course ther were some periods where it was somewhat questioning the decision, but those were short lived and in the past. 

welcome to the life you were meant to lead

Guest carstenPOZ
3 minutes ago, bluecollarotter said:

I was excited about getting pozzed as well.  of course ther were some periods where it was somewhat questioning the decision, but those were short lived and in the past. 

welcome to the life you were meant to lead

the calm and very human and warm and comforting way you reply and post bluecollar is so supportive and reassuring - you are a very special and fine person indeed