Is being poz as exciting once you get it?

Guest Humanurinal

Guest GoneFishing

I keep out doing my personal bests 

sex just gets better being poz ! 

Highly recommended. It’s so choice. Haha

Edited by GoneFishing

On 12/18/2018 at 5:03 PM, Homo60 said:

This is very much like my situation, have been taking bare back since back in my mid 20's here, but up til the beginning of 2016, was always questioning and being as safe and as cautious as possible with partners. I always knew the risks of being stealthed and even was stealthed at least once that I know of, but was fortunate and still remained neg through it all. Now I might not have been quit as active as many here have in all those years, but none the less, it was all bare with the exception of a very few times, so it is very likely that there were a few poz loads in there somewhere and the thoughts always scared the hell out of me at the time.

One day there in early 2016, it came out of the blue and struck me, kind of as it did with you,  from that point on it has pretty much become an obsession that I cain't get out of my mind and escape from. Thus in the beginning of 2016, I let go and began taking any cock and cum without questions and became accepting that one day or the other, sooner or later, it will happen, and I will just be and have to be accepting of it when that day comes. That in itself was a thrilling moment and gave me a limited and certain amount of freedom, and now it seems also a bit of challenge to just see how long I will go before it actually happens and I do poz up. 

As far as being a full on chaser, I don't really consider myself full fledged and committed at this time, but rather just open to and accepting of it, and that it will happen sooner or later. Although, with that being said, I will admit, that I've really seriously thought of seeking a known pozzer and taking a few known HVL loads and allowing nature to decide it's course if it is to be or not to be.

Exactly the same with me, but I'm at the edge of deciding whether I should start taking every load without asking or not. Shall I start now? 

• 2 weeks later...

I nearly killed me, si it wasn't fun in the beginning. Now I'm only grateful because I can do what I want, take every load I want and not bother. 

Got it from my first BBC. Got too drunk, fell alseep and woke up with him pounding me. Basically rape, but I got into it after faking it for a minuye or two.

The only bad part is the increased risk of cardio vascular disease and stuff.

Healthcare in Sweden is great, meds are free so I'm a happy pig! 

Edited by ChemchargedPIGhole
rambling
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 12/18/2018 at 4:30 AM, tighthole64 said:

Still negative here, but a few years back, I was pretty sure that I had the fuck flu.  Turned out I did not.  From my experience, just thinking I was gifted was exciting as hell.  I was a bit nervous when I was tested, and honestly wasn't sure how I would react when I got my results.  It was at this point that I decided to chase.  I just wanted to get it over with and convert, and become more of a cumdump pig, not caring or worrying about sex anymore.

How did it go?

On 12/17/2018 at 6:37 PM, Cle216fkr said:

The fantasy is very different from the reality. Medical bills alone are life changing. 

Exactly.

This site is way too based in fantasy sometimes.  ? Maybe thats what most people are here for, and I'm just the odd one out.  However I know ALOT of poz guys having worked in outreach, and have had TONS of open and honest conversations with them.  Every single one of them has said they would rather be neg, including some very freaky pervy guys.  Somehow on here its the opposite and so many think being poz is awesome.  Maybe to the minority of guys on here being poz is exciting, however if hundreds of my clients and friends say otherwise, Id venture its NOT, and this forum is just a poz fantasy world. 

Dont get me wrong, I enjoy hooking up with poz guys, and its kind of a turn on knowing you are doing something "wrong" But thats why Im on PrEP.  Because the reality is that life isn't a forum that fetishizes being poz. 

Life is hard enough when you are healthy and not med dependent.  And if you are poz and not on meds, the reality of what happens to you body is scary.  Most people have MAYBE five years before all sorts of wierd and sometimes irreversible stuff happens to their body once their immune system is decimated without medication.  Colds and Flu's easily kill you, Pneumonia comes out of nowhere and kills you, or almost kills you.  you get cancers that you wouldn't otherwise.  For many their dick doesn't even work because of circulatory problems.  The list is endless. 

I had a friend die at 29 from a brain tumor because he never sought treatment for HIV.  For the two years prior to him ending up in the hospital, he was always sick, could barely do anything let alone sex.  He collapsed and was rushed to the hospital, thats when they found out he had almost no immune system, and a huge brain tumor.  It was too late, two months later he was dead. 

Lets not even get into the rejection many poz guys still face.  What if one day you want to settle down and no just fuck randoms? maybe you meet the man of your dreams only to find out he doesn't want to be with a poz guy.  Is that exciting? 

To me whats exciting is that today as long as guys take their meds, be it PrEP or treatment we can all fuck whoever and whenever like its the 70's again. Its exciting that we can fuck raw, and feel our cum in another man or his in you.  Its exciting that we can do this without fear, and you dont have to be poz to have that excitement.        

• Like 5
  • Upvote 9
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2019 at 7:54 PM, wood said:

To me whats exciting is that today as long as guys take their meds, be it PrEP or treatment we can all fuck whoever and whenever like its the 70's again. Its exciting that we can fuck raw, and feel our cum in another man or his in you.  Its exciting that we can do this without fear, and you dont have to be poz to have that excitement.        

Spot on! I’m a poz cum pig for whom PreP came too late. I got it after experimenting with just three bare cocks 7 years ago, no loads exchanged even. Now on meds, I’m living without any health complications, but still knowing that I’m at increased risk for unexpected serious health conditions as I grow older. I get the need for raw cock and loads in your ass, but I just can’t grasp how men bypass PreP now that it’s available and thrustworthy. It’s just plain foolish (not to say assinine), both healthwise and financially.

• Like 3

Oh and any poz guy telling you that being poz is awesome is in my opinion only trying to pull you down under just to feel better about his own self-destructive life choices or misfortune. Be better than that: get PreP, then go hunt for those loads baby.

Edited by slick&raw
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Dear humanurinal

Thank you so much — first and foremost, for accepting your role in society as I have; and taking that role very seriously. I am not a “chaser” but I definitely have never denied a man because of his status. Future medical outcomes aside, humanurinal, I want you to know my mind always strays over to this major life event.

Please know my thoughts are with you 

...and it makes me proud to see someone talk on the “faggot” term with pride. We were destined to serve men & be filled with cum...we can’t help it

and thank all of you gentlemen who spoke on this post & on others in this section.

Edited by drscorpio
Remove external formatting

Didn’t like my poz result 10 months ago when I was first told, shut myself away with the shame should my family or close friends ever find out. 

That completely changed after about 3 months and I felt proud that I could now be the true cumdump I was born to be, without any fears of becoming poz. My family and friends are still unaware  

I’m of the belief that when a top knows i’m poz it confirms to him what a complete sleazy faggot I really am and I find it really exciting that it turns them on even more.

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 6:40 PM, slick&raw said:

Spot on! I’m a poz cum pig for whom PreP came too late. I got it after experimenting with just three bare cocks 7 years ago, no loads exchanged even. Now on meds, I’m living without any health complications, but still knowing that I’m at increased risk for unexpected serious health conditions as I grow older. I get the need for raw cock and loads in your ass, but I just can’t grasp how men bypass PreP now that it’s available and thrustworthy. It’s just plain foolish (not to say assinine), both healthwise and financially.

My ass is nine. :)

On 1/27/2019 at 4:48 PM, slick&raw said:

Oh and any poz guy telling you that being poz is awesome is in my opinion only trying to pull you down under just to feel better about his own self-destructive life choices or misfortune. Be better than that: get PreP, then go hunt for those loads baby.

I sorta agree.  The poz pig life is fun and intense but does bring regret and shame too

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1