Is being poz as exciting once you get it?

Guest Humanurinal

20 minutes ago, rublthlad said:

Exciting may not be the best word, but it is freeing like rockhard801 it removes the apprehension and fear so like PozConverted you enjoy everything far more

I really want to experience that freedom and enjoy raw sex to the maximum!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rublthlad said:

Exciting may not be the best word, but it is freeing like rockhard801 it removes the apprehension and fear so like PozConverted you enjoy everything far more

Sounds really good 

18 hours ago, rockhard801 said:

I don’t know if exciting is the word.  Definitely different for me.  I tested poz last month and was likely pozzed in mid November at my favorite bath.  Due to lockdowns again over December and January they only reopened a couple of weeks ago.  My first visit back was amazing.  I always liked to relax at the baths but this time knowing I am poz, I felt a new level of relaxation.  As much as I love bottoming, I used to be a little apprehensive when ever I got into the sling or fuck bench.  This time I had none of that when I laid down on the bench.

Forgive me if this enquires too curiously, but isn't it kind of a bad idea to go to a bathhouse while knowingly toxic? If you tell someone, it could have nasty consequences for you! 

I guess the secret lies in NOT telling them, but... well, if it were me (which it's not), I couldn't live with the guilt. How did you handle it on your visit?

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, leatherpunk16 said:

Forgive me if this enquires too curiously, but isn't it kind of a bad idea to go to a bathhouse while knowingly toxic?

This has been debated here many times. Anybody who fears sexually transmitted infections should stick to having sex with people they know and who can be accountable to you. But don't expect anything from some random horny guy who may be in drugs or may be infected without knowing it.

44 minutes ago, leatherpunk16 said:

If you tell someone, it could have nasty consequences for you! 

These anti-stealthing laws are meant for regular hook-ups where people know each other. But it would be difficult trying to charge an anonymous guy who told you in the darkroom of the sauna that he was clean but he still bred you with his poz cum. How mean they guy was!

3 minutes ago, hungry_hole said:

This has been debated here many times. Anybody who fears sexually transmitted infections should stick to having sex with people they know and who can be accountable to you. But don't expect anything from some random horny guy who may be in drugs or may be infected without knowing it.

These anti-stealthing laws are meant for regular hook-ups where people know each other. But it would be difficult trying to charge an anonymous guy who told you in the darkroom of the sauna that he was clean but he still bred you with his poz cum. How mean they guy was!

I just meant that, if you told your bottom that you're lethal, he might have a terrible reaction. Could punch you, or knock your lights out. Could report you to bathhouse management - "there's a poz guy here who just tried to infect me!", or some such. Could get you thrown out if he can identify you (say if you were wearing something distinctive). Those things are not fun. 

That's all I'm suggesting. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, leatherpunk16 said:

I just meant that, if you told your bottom that you're lethal, he might have a terrible reaction. Could punch you, or knock your lights out. Could report you to bathhouse management - "there's a poz guy here who just tried to infect me!", or some such. Could get you thrown out if he can identify you (say if you were wearing something distinctive). Those things are not fun. 

That's all I'm suggesting. 

I am pretty much a total bottom.  If you are having sex at a bathhouse, it is up to you to protect yourself.  Bathhouses are all about anonymous sex.  If you are a bottom and want to play safe then you need to ensure the top is wrapped.  Likewise if you are a top wrap up.  If you are going to bareback, then you are accepting the risks associated with it.

I got some temporary biohazard tattoos and applied one to my lower back before my visit.  So it was obvious to all who saw me there.  I am not sure if it was because the bathhouse had only just reopened so there was pent up demand, me just being more relaxed than ever before, the tattoo or a combination of them but I broke my record for number of loads taken in one visit.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 12/18/2018 at 1:50 AM, hotguy02 said:

I'm in a similar situation.  I have a top daddy breeder that recently was diagnosed poz.  We have been having sex for about 15 yrs.  Always bareback. He was always neg. Recently he tested poz amd  I'm like u. I wamt it but then I chicken out.   My top daddy told me to face my fears.   So tomorrow we are supposed to have a date and I asked him to poz me and he said yes.   So hopefully after tomorrow  I'll have his DNA 

So what happened???

It’s comforting to know so many other men have this same deep desire. I was married to a woman for many years and there wasn’t a single time we had sex that I didn’t imagine myself being fucked by a poz man. Got divorced finally not long ago and I decided enough was enough. I am worried about a life of dealing with the medical issues and costs, but it’s not enough to stop me from chasing my true desire. Covid hit during the divorce and put a pause on my plans for multiple Cumunion events but now I’m chasing hard. Have my first anon hotel cumdump session set up for this weekend (anyone in Houston please come drop a load at La Quinta Greenway). I’m still at the beginning of my journey but nothing will stop me from being the pig cumdump that I am. I did get the medical checkup and script for PrEP but I never bothered to fill it. No need.  I now live to be used as hard as anyone wants. 

D2D5D74B-C8F9-438A-ACEE-4748341870DF.jpeg

I notice it's almost always the guys with 10 or 20 (or fewer) posts on here who show up "en masse" periodically and sing the praises of being poz. Almost like someone is coordinating an effort to promote this. Interesting.

In any event, all that "oh i'm liberated I don't have to worry any more" can be had with PrEP. So (to my thinking, at least), opting to contract a fatal-unless-treated-forever disease instead of taking a reasonable precautionary medication is, well, evidence of an undeveloped ability to make sensible decisions.

Now, if someone is pursuing getting pozzed because he thinks there is some mystical bond between poz people, because some airhead on here told him there was, well, again, evidence of an undeveloped ability to make sensible decisions. None of those people who share your alleged "bond" are going to pay your health insurance premiums or deductibles, and none of them are going to help nurse you through your first opportunistic infection. But sure, go ahead and bask in that "bond" and "freedom". 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

I notice it's almost always the guys with 10 or 20 (or fewer) posts on here who show up "en masse" periodically and sing the praises of being poz. Almost like someone is coordinating an effort to promote this. Interesting.

In any event, all that "oh i'm liberated I don't have to worry any more" can be had with PrEP. So (to my thinking, at least), opting to contract a fatal-unless-treated-forever disease instead of taking a reasonable precautionary medication is, well, evidence of an undeveloped ability to make sensible decisions.

Now, if someone is pursuing getting pozzed because he thinks there is some mystical bond between poz people, because some airhead on here told him there was, well, again, evidence of an undeveloped ability to make sensible decisions. None of those people who share your alleged "bond" are going to pay your health insurance premiums or deductibles, and none of them are going to help nurse you through your first opportunistic infection. But sure, go ahead and bask in that "bond" and "freedom". 

Bootman isn’t wrong, I’ve been poz undetectable for about a decade give or take. Fortunately for me my job has pretty decent health insurance and prescription plan. 
perhaps things on the medical side is better outside of the United States? But if you’re in the US of A it can get costly medical and life insurance can be a hardship especially if one is not covered before infection.

I’m not saying life sucks but it ain’t hard dick and cumshots either and depending where you live it might potentially get worse. 
Do your research and I mean like go to The Body ( website for information regarding HIV) look into your state laws. If your still gunho to convert get your house in order before doing so (health , life insurance and so on)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 12/20/2018 at 2:33 PM, ronnie4u said:

HOT !  Extremely ,out of control , thinking of Poz Guys ready to Breed and Seed !   Instant Erection - wanting it so Badly - bondage / blindfolded if you want - use my body anyway you want !  Damn it - Breed and seed me Poz juices - having a Poz bttm ride my hard Dick while I am being Fucked Hard and Deep - Party all night long !    anyone feel as I do ?     :)

Huh? If you are into METH, chemsex/PNP I can understand why you have this mentality...but most poz men I am friends with (I am HIV neg) tend to take their meds daily, only date and have sex with other poz guys, and use condoms to avoid getting/giving other strains or types of HIV or anything else to another poz guy, or have told me how multiple poz people fucking BB just makes it so both people's meds do not always keep working like they should or can cause them to go from being undetectable to detectable/transmissive or cause medication failures and they have to stop, add, or start taking new meds.

They have told me how they have been on all of the meds starting with AZT, and that some of the meds completely wipe out any libido they have, have sexual side effects, cause fatigue, horrible nausea, etc. Also with COVID and being poz and vaccinated they are cautious and do not want COVID.

Edited by TotalTop