Is being poz as exciting once you get it?

Guest Humanurinal

I’ve been poz for a little over 3 years now, and while I didn’t chase, I kinda considered it an eventuality. 

I’m lucky enough that I live in Canada and have access to great healthcare solutions. That being said, treatment isn’t one and done, and it has its ups and downs. Also, it can be time consuming and hard to explain depending on your work situation. 

I will say that it has proven to be a trigger for me to start exploring the sex I’ve always wanted to have. Being a cumdump, anonymous fucking in bathhouses, etc. I make regular testing a part of my health regimen, but otherwise I fuck carefree. 

If you believe that becoming Poz could be restrictive or problematic, I strongly suggest inquiring about PreP, which would allow to pursue the chasing fantasy without putting you in a precarious position. Because the reality rarely matches the fantasy. 

I’ll finish by saying that since being Poz, I actually find chasing and Poz talk even more erotic than before. But we’re all wired differently, and I known this isn’t necessarily the case for everyone. 

• Like 3

Well, let’s put it this way. If  those people that encourage you to be a poz, have also promised to take care of you when you are sick and help you finanically when you are struggling to pay your medical bills, then by all means, go for it as you have a strong supporting system to help you dealing with the down side of HIV. Unfortunately, the reality is that you are most likely on your own when you suffer. Being a poz doesn’t mean that you are automatically welcomed to some kind of poz brotherhood where endless hot sex awaits you. We will all get old some day and when we are too find anyone to have sex with, the virus continues to stay in you. Some say that being a poz makes them feel liberated. I guess it is truth in some way because you are already in the worst possible scenario, you cannot get any worse and have nothing to lose. Also, if you ever find yourself in such condition, you will try to normalize your circumstances  by learning to deal with the situation and make the best of  it. This is our basic survival instinct. That’s why many people get upset about being a poz  at first but later do not regret it because they have learnt to adapt. That’s my own opinion. We are defined by more than just sex. Sex is important but it shouldn’t be the only thing that we are after in our lives. Some fantasies should remain as fantasies. Being a poz is a mixed bag, be prepared to accept the bads as well as the “goods” (if there are some)that come with it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

On 2/4/2019 at 9:03 AM, leatherpunk16 said:

My ass is nine. :)

Do what you want, but y’know how a lot of things we are told are good turn out to be really bad? Getting on PrEP and thinking it is safe to take 20 loads at a time “may” not turn out well. 

On 2/17/2019 at 6:33 AM, Pozlover1 said:

Do what you want, but y’know how a lot of things we are told are good turn out to be really bad? Getting on PrEP and thinking it is safe to take 20 loads at a time “may” not turn out well. 

That’s called taking controlled risk ?

30 minutes ago, slick&raw said:

That’s called taking controlled risk ?

That’s called trusting the untrustworthy. 

At the risk of straying off topic, there is historical evidence that the PrEP currently being pushed is not as benevolent as advertised. By the time you discover you’ve been poisoned you are often already dead. Hear me out before bouncing me. 

Lead in gasoline, DDT, asbestos fake snow for your Christmas tree, Aspertame, 

now they give us soft drinks flavored with HEK 293(kidneys from aborted fetuses), 5G tower radiation, and an “outsider” President repeatedly baled out of financial disaster by the Rothschilds returning the favor by trying to steal the oil in Venezuela. 

• Like 1

Guest cardoc49
On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 10:40 AM, hillboy said:

Didn’t like my poz result 10 months ago when I was first told, shut myself away with the shame should my family or close friends ever find out. 

That completely changed after about 3 months and I felt proud that I could now be the true cumdump I was born to be, without any fears of becoming poz. My family and friends are still unaware  

I’m of the belief that when a top knows i’m poz it confirms to him what a complete sleazy faggot I really am and I find it really exciting that it turns them on even more.

hi hillboy: so very very glad to read your post - so amazing how your feelings and definitions of being complete shifted after the initial 3 months! so encouraging, so affirmative indeed

Guest cardoc49
On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 8:59 PM, thomassdca said:

I have been poz for years and am more and more excited and proud about sero converting. I made the choice to stop meds years ago in order to fully experience my hiv, and it's beautiful. Not always easy, but right for me.

Hi Thomas: thanks for posting this incredibly amazing post - yes not always easy but right you you and me

2 hours ago, Pozlover1 said:

That’s called trusting the untrustworthy. 

At the risk of straying off topic, there is historical evidence that the PrEP currently being pushed is not as benevolent as advertised. By the time you discover you’ve been poisoned you are often already dead. Hear me out before bouncing me. 

Lead in gasoline, DDT, asbestos fake snow for your Christmas tree, Aspertame, 

now they give us soft drinks flavored with HEK 293(kidneys from aborted fetuses), 5G tower radiation, and an “outsider” President repeatedly baled out of financial disaster by the Rothschilds returning the favor by trying to steal the oil in Venezuela. 

Okay let’s get off the conspiracy train here....

As for PrEP, Sorry but the science is in, it works, and the safety of the drugs used in Truvada has been established in 20 years of studies and usage. 

Edited by wood
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, wood said:

Okay let’s get off the conspiracy train here....

As for PrEP, Sorry but the science is in, it works, and the safety of the drugs used in Truvada has been established in 20 years of studies and usage. 

Rolls Royce does not have to advertise the quality of their motor cars. 

Hundai has to tell us about their “warranty” (which is all but useless).

If PrEP was safe they would not have to repeat over and over that it is. 

kapische?

Guest JackEdJIZZ
17 minutes ago, Pozlover1 said:

Rolls Royce does not have to advertise the quality of their motor cars. 

Hundai has to tell us about their “warranty” (which is all but useless).

If PrEP was safe they would not have to repeat over and over that it is. 

kapische?

For certain, the safest thing about PrEP is the financial return from getting faggots hooked on this drug.