Anyone into Queer/SEX related 3D printing?

Guest JackEdJIZZ

Guest JackEdJIZZ

With the growth of lower cost 3D printers, I am curious if anyone else is into making sex related stuff?

Sex toys, nipple clamps, dildos, statues, cookie cutters, ice cube trays.....all with a queer or sex related theme are some of the things I have been working on.  How about a replica of your hard cock to give to any bottom you fuck as a reminder?  Maybe a set of sex dice with a queer theme to spice up your next play session?  Really countless ideas of how to make items that meet our needs as queers.

Would love to hear from others into all things queer....and have enough geek in them to enhance their sex lives though homemade toys.   Other "maker" folks....not just 3D printer fags are invited to respond.   

Share files?  Photos of projects?   Ideas?   Skills?

Not as much fun as a good fuck, but I am enjoying making lots of sexual stuff.    Making stuff and screwing......not a bad combo in my mind.

Great topic! I’m a Maker, and my former Master used to come up with horrid ideas for sexual torture devices and then make me build them to use on me.

I’m currently working on a custom cock/ball ring to 3D print that will be in two halves held together by rare earth magnets that will absolutely prevent balls from slipping back through and will be waterproof for wear at the baths.

I can also see many possibilities for various cock insertables - it’s just a pity we can’t yet 3D print stainless steel. ?

Imagine though - If you had a precise mesh of the outer surface of your erect cock, you could design objects that would fit absolutely perfectly. You could print cock rings to bespoke sizes.

You could 3D print just about any penis in the natural world and have a collection on your mantlepiece, with your own standing in for Homo sapiens.

O brave new world, that has such deviants in it...  ?

Yup i've experimented making stuff. I have a decent 3-d printer and a CNC laser cutter. The problem with 3-d prints is the rough-ish finish and structural strength. I have been thinking of using a 3d-print as a pattern to make a mould which can then be used to make silicon rubber toys which I think would be better.

I'm looking for info in the silicon rubber they use in toy-making  - does anyone have any sources or info?