Quick question for Tops: Bottoms pulling you in

ErosWired

Just something it occurred to me to ask - if a bottom reaches around you while you’re fucking him, grabs hold of your ass, and pulls you deeper into him, do you find this pleasing or annoying/insulting?

I rarely do this, but have done it before, usually if the top is having issues staying inside me, or if I’m on the edge of a bed and his thrusting keeps inching me forward. I don’t do it purely because I want him deeper inside me (that would be constantly) because I assume most often he’s in control and as deep as he wants to be at the moment.

But I can imagine it being perceived as a pushy or needy move from a Top’s perspective. Any insights? Preferences? Instructions?

• 2 weeks later...

The devil is in the details.   A short pull in communicates a bunch of good things "I really want your load" "feels good" "I can take it, have at it" etc.   Hanging on for dear life makes you seem like an annoying greedy bottom.  More generally, communication is key in sex.   Typically a partner who is good at sex will respond to subtle verbal and non verbal queues.  If you want something different (as top or bottom), communicate when you want somehow and you will most likely get it. 

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Its situational and I say that as being verse. When I bottom I'll do the same thing and it means "damn...I want you in me!" but to the top it can throw off their rhythm or be misinterpreted. Some tops prefer to be in control and don't like it when a bottom exerts control like that. You get into that whole dom/sub thing there. I know once I get a rhythm going I do not want it thrown off and sometimes that can make it hard for me to orgasm. I usually ask guys beforehand if there's anything they like or dislike so I know what to do to make it hot. Do the same and mention doing just that sort of thing. The top will tell you what they like and don't like.

It seems to me (a bottom) that I’m telling him that I can take it deeper. If I’m too far from the edge of the bed, then I’ll let him know that and will work with him to get my ass closer to the edge for him. 

I also love it when a top breeeds me deep so I may pull him in when I know he’s ready to cum. 

Guest Upstateguy518

I love it. As a top, It makes me feel like the bottom is really into it and wants to get me inside of him as deep as possible.