Visiting Brussels

Prairiefire

Guest gwmcatcher

We lived in Brussels until 2015. At that time there was only one sauna (that I knew of).  Macho Sauna, near the Grand Place about 3 blocks south of the Bourse. It was ok, small with a mixed crowd. 

But, have you considered going to Antwerp?  Beautiful city and only 30 mins by train from Brussels Gare Central. Several trains an hour. 

If you check out Antwerp, I strongly recommend Boots. Pretty sure you will get loads there. It’s also an older brawny crowd in general.

For meets online, I recommend setting up either a Plant Romeo or a Recon account (or both!). BBRT is not widely used there. 

Defer to any Belgian  BZ friends for more recent info.

Enjoy! We really liked living in Belgium.  

Guest gwmcatcher

If you already have Amsterdam scheduled into the trip, I’d stick with it.  LOVE Amsterdam.  

I only suggested Antwerp as a convenient day trip from Brussels. 

For Pride most of people will probably clubbing, or having afterparty at home. Just create a profile on planetromeo (even for free you have many possibilities), Recon (very limited on free account) or fore sure Grinder.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dickmagnet

Another place to consider in Belgium is Gent, Lots more places for bb there too then Antwerp. Antwerp has become very boring the last couple of years.

• 4 weeks later...