Cock bar - NYC

scarnick

• 2 weeks later...

Wow.  I'm surprised no one has replied to this.  I guess no one goes there anymore.  I haven't been in over 10 years, but I used to have lots of wild times there.  It was the kind of place where you wanted to keep one hand on your wallet at all times, but it was full of hot, horny guys.  Could always count on lots of oral action in the back room, and sometimes even more.  Late nights on Fri-Sat were always packed.  My fave memory is one night I got picked up by this guy who took me to a friend's house nearby.  When we got there, the friend was just hanging out watching two really hot guys fuck on his bed.  We tried joining in, but they didn't seem to interested so I fucked my new buddy on the couch while the host watched.  After, I fell asleep on the couch and everyone else left.  In the morning the host bought me breakfast and gave me a blowjob!  

• Like 2

The Cock used to be such a happening place, one of the few NYC bars with a real back room. I remember hearing it closed a couple years back, then seeing on Boomer Banks Twitter it was still open. Since I live close to the Eagle, I usually go there. Action can happen at the Eagle, but when it gets going, they stop it. One of the long time employees said it was the city was forcing them to be stricter on the sexual activity. (Though I've had sex in the stairwells, restrooms, by the pool table, the 3rd floor roof lol)

• Upvote 1

I was actually at the Cock last night. I got there around 12 and left around 2:30. It's two floors -- the upstairs is a bar and coat check, and downstairs is just a big open space with a couple bathrooms.  Lots of different types of guys, all ages, and action was everywhere. I was there to get fucked and bred, but sadly that didn't happen. The action was mostly oral, and I sucked a few guys. One guy fucked me for like two minutes, but that was it. Other guys were getting fucked too, but it seemed to be only for a minute or two at a time. Kind of disappointing, but I would probably go back.

Like the other poster said, keep one hand on your wallet at all times. I wouldn't necessarily trust it with coat check. Maybe keep it in your sock if your pants are gonna be down.

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Hi guys, I’m visiting NYC from London.  Is the Cock evenings only, or is there daytime action there too?

Usually only late action, after roughly 11 do things pick up

• 4 years later...