Pt. 1

Mike: Can’t go out tonight

Bill: Why?

Mike: Sick

Mike: VERY sick

Bill was sitting on the couch, watching television when he got the messages, but when he read the last message, he bolted out of his chair in surprise. He immediately texted Jason.

Bill: Change of plans!

Jason: What?

Jason: What happened? I thought we were going out with Mike tonight?

Bill: Boy

Bill: It’s time

Bill didn’t hear from Jason again until he showed up at his doorstep fifteen minutes later. The look in Jason’s eyes showed his confusion, not in what was happening, or going to happen, but how he should feel. To be honest, Bill was feeling just as confused. They both still wanted this and had discussed this deeply within the time since they cleared their gono bugs up, but now that the time was here, everything was a bit overwhelming. Bill let Jason in and immediately began kissing him once he was inside.

Without warning, Bill turned Jason around and pushed him against the wall before pulling both of their pants down, spitting on his cock and shoving into Jason’s hole. Jason yelped as Bill’s girth entered and stretched him. Without much foreplay, the pain was enormous at first, and he gritted his teeth against his own forearm. Bill didn’t wait for the pain to go away but instead began plowing into Jason’s plump ass. Bill took his hand and pushed Jason’s face into the wall to gain more leverage as he fucked him relentlessly.

“Fuck, daddy!” Jason cried out. At the speed Bill was fucking his ass Jason knew he wouldn’t last long. And he was right. Within two minutes Bill started to grunt and spasm against his ass as he flooded his hole with his, possibly, last authentically negative load. His daddy was occasionally rough in the past, but that fuck seemed more primal to Jason, and he loved it. He felt his daddy’s need wafting off him in waves, and he was proud that he had been chosen to fulfill it. Bill pushed his cock as deep as he could inside Jason and whispered in his ear.

“Will you… take care of me? … When I get sick?” Bill said while panting. Since he couldn’t push back any further, Jason gripped his sphincter around Bill’s big cock. Bill moaned against his ear

“Of course. Will you take care of me when it’s my turn?”

“I’ll always be there for you, Jason. I love you.”

“I love you too, Bill.” They both knew that this wasn’t a time to use pet names, kink or no kink. This was a serious decision they were about to make, and even though they both knew that they still technically had time to turn back later, they also knew that this was the REAL point of no return for both of them. They both got cleaned up, dressed and headed over to Mike’s apartment.

When they got to Mike’s place, they found him wrapped up in blankets on his couch in front of the television and a slew of over-the-counter cold and flu remedies. “Hey, guys.” He said through a cough.

“Hey, Mike. How long you been like this?” Bill asked.
“I felt a little off at work yesterday, but it started to get worse last night. My fever spiked at 102 this morning, so I’ve been keeping an eye on it and trying to keep it as steady as possible with meds and stuff. So far it’s gotten a lot better, but it still feels like I got kicked by a fucking camel in my chest.” They all laughed, but Mike broke out into a coughing fit. Jason and Bill sat on both sides of him on the couch and draped their arms around him. They both felt the heat baking off Mike. Bill leaned down and grabbed the bottle of ibuprofen on the coffee table.

“How many of these have you already had today?”

“Only two so far.”

“Then you should be fine.” Bill popped three out of the container and gave them to Mike with his bottle of water that he had on his lap. After he swallowed them down, Bill nodded to Jason. “Let’s get you in bed, huh?” They both lifted him and got him to his bedroom. They laid him down on the bed and took off the robe he was wearing which had nothing underneath. His sweating, nearly hairless body spread before both of them was still beautiful. With the robe off, they both noticed a faint rash or redness on Mike’s chest. Bill lifted an eyebrow at him.

“Don’t think I forgot about our promise, Bill. I may feel like shit right now, but I’m still willing if you AND your boys still are.” Mike said before breaking into a cough. Bill looked over at Jason.

“We discussed it earlier, and we’re both still willing. Right, boy?” Bill said, already knowing the answer. Jason nodded. “I want my boy to get me ready, though.”

“Right. Do what you know to do, boys.” Mike weakly looked over at Jason. Before Jason could get to work, though, Bill pulled him to the side and told him to go get Mike a glass of water before they started in case he began to overheat. Jason quickly went to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. When he came back to the room, Bill was taking off his last piece of clothing and crawling on the bed, over to Mike. He placed his tongue right on the tip of Mike’s soft cock and traced it up his torso, licking up the sweat along the way, until he reached his mouth and started kissing him. Jason stood in the doorway, mesmerized by his daddy’s perky ass mounted in the moonlight. He instantly became hard.

Bill began to grind his hips into Mike’s pelvis as they kissed and it didn’t take long for Mike to get rock hard. “God, I want to blast this POZ load in you so bad, Bill.”

“I want you to, also, Mike,” Bill said as he planted a kiss on Mike’s sweaty forehead. “Boy, I think it’s time for you to get to work.” Jason snapped out of his erection-induced trace, took off his clothes, and got on the bed behind his daddy. He looked at his puckered hole and had to will himself not to stick his own cock in. He looked lower and saw a few beads of toxic precum spewing from the tip of Mike’s cock.  Jason swiped the precum from Mike’s cock and smeared it on the entrance to his daddy’s hole before he, quickly, shoved two fingers in. He heard Bill’s hiss of pain from his sharp fingernails as Jason pushed them in as far as they would go. “Fuck, boy! Those things are sharp!”

“Wanted to get the job done right, daddy.”

“Good boy.” Jason heard Mike say from beneath Bill. Jason began to twist and turn his fingers inside his daddy, tearing up the soft, weak membrane of Bill’s rectum, ensuring Mike’s virus takes as soon as possible. When he pulled his fingers out, there were very faint streaks of red running down them, indicating that he had done a good job. Bill moaned from the hollow feeling in his ass.

“Fuck, Mike! I need you in me, right now!”

“Yeah? You ready for my newly POZ cock to infect your torn-up hole?”

“Yeah, buddy! Infect me! Make me a part of you!” Bill moaned in between kissing Mike.

“Still gonna infect your boy with my DNA after?”

“Fuck yeeeaaaahhhh!” Bill said as Jason shoved his fingers back inside his daddy’s ass. Bill moaned since this time Jason found and began to rub and scratch his prostate. The feeling was so good and electrifying that Bill’s eyes began to roll back in his head as he went back to kissing Mike. Finally, Jason couldn’t take it any longer and aimed Mike’s cockhead at the entrance to his daddy’s hole. He pulled his fingers out and slathered the now copious amount of precum all over his daddy’s puckered hole. “Shove it in me, Mike! Please!” Bill whined. Jason was so turned on hearing him whine like that. Without any warning, Mike shoved his entire length up into Bill on the first push. “Fuck!” Bill yelled through the searing pain of his torn up rectum. Through gritted teeth, Bill fully sat down on Mike. He pulled up, just so that the tip of Mike’s cock was left in his ass, and hissed. Jason came from behind his daddy and pulled his shoulders down so that the full length of Mike was shoved into him again, and violently. Bill hissed again but kept from yelling this time. He looked behind him at Jason, “Thanks for that, babe, but I’m going to have to give you a spanking later.” They both laughed.

Bill began to slowly ride Mike as Jason watched the infected man’s cock penetrate his daddy. “Fuck, Bill! Your ass feels so good right now! Your boy really did a number with his nails I bet. Probably gonna convert you on my first load.” Mike said as Bill continued to ride him. “Speaking of which. Your ass is already going to make me cum, Bill!”

“Damn, man! That’s fucking hot. Fuck me, Mike! Fuck your infected load into me! Convert me, Mike!”

“I’m gonna cum, Bill! Gonna load your gut with my POZ sperm! No turning back now, Bill! Take my poison cum!” Mike yelled through gritted teeth as his piss slit unleashed torrent after torrent of HIV infected cum into Bill’s receptive womb. Mike spasmed a few more times, pumping more and more cum into Bill until Bill slowly lifted off of him. As his daddy lifted himself, Jason saw the dark red streaks of blood covering Mike still rock hard cock. “Come up here and clean your daddy’s blood off my cock, boy,” Mike commanded while still trying to catch his ragged breath. Jason crawled in between Mike’s legs and began to suck Mike’s cock. He immediately tasted the copper taste of blood on his dick along with the sweet taste of cum. As he was cleaning him, Jason realized that he had a POZ guy’s cock in his mouth. The thought made him as hard as a diamond even though he was still hoping for his daddy to be the one to convert him.

Once Jason had cleaned Mike’s cock well enough, he went over to his daddy who was waiting by the side of the bed. He had been watching Jason as he was cleaning Mike and he, too, was extremely hard.

“How are you feeling?” Jason asked him.

“Honestly, that was extremely hot! Knowing that I have his highly infectious POZ cum in my hole right now is even hotter. Probably already beginning to course through my veins, it makes me want to bend you over right here and now and pump a dirty load into you!” Bill said before grabbing Jason’s ass and pulling Jason against him.

“There’ll be enough time for that later, you two,” Mike said, propping himself up against the headboard of his bed. “I could use something to eat and drink, but I still have a few loads for that neg ass of yours, Bill.” Jason and Bill took the hint and got up to go get Mike some soup from his kitchen. They found some, heated it up and brought it back to him just as Mike was finishing up the bottle of water Jason had brought him earlier. “Jason, would you be a dear and get me another?” Mike said as he waved the empty water bottle around. Jason found it odd coming from the guy that just a moment earlier had commanded him to suck his bloodied cock clean, but he still nodded and turned right back around and out of the room.

Bill took the hot soup over to Mike who began to eat it. “In all honesty, Mike, how are you feeling?”

“In all honesty? Fucking awful. That being said, having my POZ cum inside of you kinda makes me feel proud in a weird way. I can’t explain it yet, but it does.” They both heard Jason in the kitchen opening one of the cabinets and a tinkle as a glass was taken out. “He really means a lot to you, huh?”

“Yeah, he really does.”

“Well, I’m glad for you Bill. I hope this goes the way both of you want it.”

“Me too, Mike,” Bill said before he kissed Mike’s sweaty forehead.

Pt. 2

Jason came in with a glass of water. “You didn’t have any more bottles in the fridge, so I just got a glass.” He handed it to Mike who chugged it all in a single swallow. “Damn… well… ok…. Still thirsty?”

“As a matter of fact, yeah, I still am.”

“Ok, I’ll go get some more-“ Jason started to say when Mike interrupted him.

“I don’t want any more water just yet, boy. Just your guys’ cum.” He said, looking at both Bill and Jason. The both of them looked at each other, shrugged, and crawled up on the bed until their cocks were inches away from Mike’s face. They kissed each other, their tongues invading each other’s mouths before they began to jack their cocks. “Yeah, stroke those cocks, boys!” Mike said as he reached up and smacked both of their asses at the same time. They both let out a small moan at that. Noticing their reaction, Mike glided his hands against the curves of their butts until he landed at the bottom, his hands just covering the outside of their holes. The two began to stroke harder and faster as Mike’s fingers began to invade their cracks and find their plump, puckered holes. Almost simultaneously Mike shoved his fingers into both of their orifices, Bill a lot easier than Jason since he still had his cum inside him.

They both moaned, and Jason hissed a little, as Mike began to slowly pump his fingers in and out of their asses. Mike began to scrape their insides a bit, not too much though. Bill was already torn up from Jason’s nails earlier, and Jason wasn’t the focus for tonight. Mike focused on Bill’s hole temporally and reviled in the feeling of his POZ cum in another man’s ass. It was made all the better and hotter that the man in question was a friend.

“You two like me scratching up your holes?” Mike asked of the two men stroking their cocks in his face. They both were in too much pleasure to say actual words, so they just moaned in assent. “I feel my POZ cum still in your hole, Bill. Hope my little swimmers are doing their job and are converting you with my DNA. Charging up your bloodstream with my poison.”

“Fuck, Mike! I want that so bad, man! Knock me up!” Bill moaned. Mike gave one last purposeful scratch to the inside of Bill’s chute before turning his attention to Jason.

“And you, boy, your ass is so fucking plump it’s taking everything in me to not seed your fucking gut myself. Poison your fucking boy hole with my virus. Get you sick just like me. Have you carry around my babies. Luckily for you I know that’s your daddy’s job. Are you ready for him to infect you, boy? For him to knock you up with his DNA and mine? To take my virus into you?”

“Yeah, Mike! Fuck, I want daddy to POZ me so bad!”

“I can tell, I feel your hole twitching around my fingers. Yours too, Bill. The thought of my POZ cum in both of you really turns you on, huh?” Bill moaned in assent, and his moans began to come more frequently and louder with each breath. “Cum for me, Bill. Give me that last NEG load of yours!”

“Oh, FFFFFUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!” Bill nearly screamed as stream after stream of pearly white cum shot out of his cock. Mike opened his mouth just in time to catch every drop of Bill’s cum. It was one of the biggest load Bill had ever shot in his life, so far at least. Mike was having to swallow quickly to keep up with the jizz collecting in his mouth and throat. As Jason watched his daddy fill Mike’s mouth, he began to cum too and got most of his load in Mike’s mouth. With Mike barely able to keep up with Bill’s load, a bit of Jason’s load dribbled down his chin and ran down the outside of his throat. Mike swallowed the cum in his mouth in a few gulps and pulled the two men above him down into a three-way kiss.

“Damn! Thought I was going to drown there, Bill.” They all laughed.

“Before we keep going, finish your soup.”

“I’m already full, but I’ll try to eat some.” Mike took the bowl from the nightstand and began to scarf it down like he was expecting there to be a prize at the bottom. Meanwhile, Bill and Jason collapsed next to him in the bed and began to kiss and cuddle as they waited for him to finish. When he did finish Mike nudged Bill and in a phony English accent said, “Please, sir, may I have some more.” They all laughed.

“Isn’t that my line?” Bill said before he got up and straddled Mike with his legs like he had done earlier.

“Well, someone’s an eager little beaver, isn’t he?”

“What can I say? I want more of your POZ dick in me.”

“I think that can be arranged,” Mike said as he pulled Bill down into a kiss. “Get on your hands and knees and face your boy, Bill,” Mike commanded. Bill did as instructed, turning around and getting on his hands and knees with his ass lifted in the air. Quicker than either Bill or Jason would have thought, Mike was up and had positioned himself on his knees behind Bill, his cock already hard and pointed at Bill’s seeping hole. “You’re starting to leak there, Bill. We need to remember to put a plug in you next time we take a break. Don’t want any seed to go to waste.” Without warning, Mike shoved his whole length into Bill.

“Ah! Jesus fucking Christ, Mike!”

“Yeah, caught you off guard, didn’t I? Not to mention that extra bit of scratching is still fresh. Gotta open that ass of yours up!” Mike said before stabbing sharply into Bill’s hole. Bill hissed and grunted before pounding the bed in pain. Jason sat up on his knees watching his daddy writhe in pain beneath him. “Jason,” Mike said. He didn’t remember if Mike had actually called him by his actual name all night, so he caught his attention when he said it now. “Looks like your daddy is starting to go soft from the pain. Suck his cock like a good boy and get him hard again.” Jason didn’t have to be told twice. He knelt down  and took his daddy’s cock in his mouth and, yes, he was flaccid. Jason was able to fit all of his daddy’s cock in his mouth for the first time ever. Usually, he could barely get three-quarters of the way done before he started to gag. He flipped over on his back before putting Bill’s cock back in his mouth so he could watch Mike pound his daddy’s hole with his POZ cock. Bill looked down and saw Jason’s cock growing as he moaned from the pain of his torn insides. However, the sight of his boy’s cock growing, getting excited at the thought of his conversion, turned Bill on. Bill’s cock started to fill up with blood and grow in Jason’s mouth as he continued to suck on it.

It wasn’t long before Bill was fully hard and, to his surprise, Jason was still able to take his full length down his throat. He felt the back of his throat began to get coated with his daddy’s precum, just like Mike had done earlier when he was cleaning him. He continued to take Bill’s cock as far into his throat as possible a few more times before he pulled his cock out of his mouth. He watched as Mike’s cock drove in and out of Bill’s hole before shoving Mike against Bill and holding him there. Mike didn’t know what was going on just yet but was actually pretty thankful for the break since he was already getting  tired. Jason scooted back a little bit more and licked Mike’s balls into his mouth. Mike moaned as Jason began to suck and wash his sack that held his poison babies.

“Fuck, Bill. Your boy’s cleaning my balls like a pro.” Jason licked the soft skin of Mike’s scrotum between his balls, splitting them apart. Mike kept moaning, leaking copious amount of his toxic precum into Bill’s hole. “Damn, boy! Any more and you’re gonna make me bust another POZ load in your daddy already!”

“Do it, Mike! POZ my fucking hole!” Bill said, panting and moaning nearly between each word.

“I intend to, but not yet. Boy!” Mike said as he pulled his balls out of Jason’s mouth. “Get up and tell your daddy how much you want him to POZ you.” Jason did as instructed; he got out from under Bill and pulled him off his hands so that his back was against Mike’s torso. Jason kissed him while reaching down and grabbing his throbbing cock.

“Daddy, I want you to POZ me so bad. I want your DNA to always be a part of me.”

“I want that too, boy,” Bill responded.

“I know it’s waaaaaay too soon for you to even be remotely contagious even if my virus has latched onto you, Bill, but I want you to fuck a load into your boy while I fuck another POZ load into you. I want to see how you're going to POZ your boy with my DNA while I’m actually POZing you.” Mike said into Bill’s ear.

“Fuck, Mike! You’re just too great sometime.”

“I know, sweetie,” Mike said as Bill looked back and kissed Mike as much as he could. He looked ahead at his boy who was eagerly awaiting him.

“How about it, boy? You ready to take my POZ load inside you?”

“Fuck yeah, daddy!” Jason said as he turned around and put his back against Bill’s torso. Without saying anything or asking, Jason lined up his daddy’s cock with his eager pucker and began to back onto it. Mike began to saw in and out of Bill again, but just fast enough so that he didn’t lose his hardon. Now Jason understood why Mike was scratching his insides too earlier. His daddy’s cock stung as it spread his tight hole open and swept across the small scratches inside his ass. Jason hissed with the initial pain and began to whimper as Bill bottomed out in him. His balls were practically touching Jason’s when he started to back out of him and move more onto Mike’s cock. “Fuck! I didn’t realize how much you scratched me up earlier, Mike.”

“I always have a plan, boy.” Just as Bill was all the way on Mike’s cock and barely in Jason, Mike slid out a little and rammed as hard as he could into Bill’s quivering hole. This caused Bill to ram, hard, into Jason’s hole. Bill let out a grunt while Jason hissed. “Toldja. Now, Bill, milk my cock and plow your boy.” Bill began to do just that; he took control and started to wiggle his hips forward and backward, impaling himself on Mike’s cock and shoving his in and out of his boy’s ass.

“Fuck, you’re taking your daddy’s cock like a champion tonight, boy!” Bill congratulated Jason. Jason tried to tell his daddy “Thank you,” but all he could do was moan. The pain from his torn ass had begun to fade and had been replaced with pleasure. “Oh fuck! Mike’s cock is causing me to leak so much precum in you! You ready for that to be Toxic precum, babe?”

“YeEaAaAshHhH.” Jason was able to get out in a pleasured moan as Bill was pounding away at him.

“Fuck! You’re getting me close, Mike.”

“That’s good, cause I’ve been close for a while.”

“You ready for your daddy to POZ your hole?”

“Yeah, daddy! POZ me up! Make me yours forever!”

“How about you, Bill? You ready for my virus?”

“Yeah, Mike, charge my fucking body up. Give me your death seed!”

“Fuuuuccckkk, I’m cumming! Giving you my fucking death, Bill!” Mike nearly screamed as his cock erupted inside Bill’s scratched up rectum, spewing hundreds of thousands of copies of HIV inside his friend just before Bill blew his NEG load inside his lover. Bill’s body, however, was stronger than any of them had suspected and continued to keep the virus at bay even though it would be Mike’s biggest load of the night and weekend.

They all fell on the bed, soaked in cum, sweat, blood and ass juices. Before they all drifted off to sleep, Bill gave Mike two more ibuprofen to take and made him drink another glass of water. He wasn’t nearly as warm as he was when they had gotten there, but both Bill and Jason could tell that he was still pretty sick just at a glance. After he had taken the pills, they all fell asleep in each other's arms above the covers.

Fuck yes, I love when a pozzing story actually shows the fuck flu. Too many stories just stop after they get the poz load without getting to the good part of knowing that it was successful!

Guest GoneFishing
12 minutes ago, shinelover said:

Fuck, this is great! I love stories that involve breedings while the guy is going through his fuck flu. And adding in their bloody, torn asses -that gets me fucking hungry for some of that!!!

☣️️NK 

Pt. 3

In the morning Bill woke up to find Mike still asleep but in a sweat. He woke him up and took him to the shower where Bill turned the water as cold as they both could possibly stand it before helping Mike in. He rubbed his friend’s naked body, washing the night’s sweat off of him and trying to get his temp down a bit more instead of having to rely too heavily on the ibuprofen. Neither of them had really said anything up to this point.

As he was washing Mike down, Jason walked in and saw them in the shower. “Is he alright?” He asked.

“Yeah, he was a little warm and sweating so I thought I’d try this before trying any more pills. If he gets worse, though, we’ll probably have to take him to the hospital. Probably should do that anyway.”

“Is there room for one more in there? I need to take a wicked piss.” Bill laughed.

“Sure, come in.” At this, Mike perked up, it was as if he had been comatose so far that morning until he noticed that all three of them were now naked and standing in his shower.

“Bill? When did you take me in here? I must have blanked out.”

“Thought so. You seemed out of it, but I didn’t want to give you too much of a shock. At least no more than this fucking cold water is giving me.”

“Watch your feet if you don’t want to get sprayed,” Jason announced as he took his dick in his hand in a grasp that every man should be familiar with.

“And what in the hell makes you think we don’t want to get sprayed?” Mike asked.

“Oh… well… actually, I didn’t think about that, at least not seriously.”

“Like you and Bill here don’t play with your piss. He told me about the first time you met.” Jason fondly remembered the first time he met Bill; he had pushed him down to his knees almost as soon as he was in the front door and filled his mouth and stomach with his gono infected piss. The memory made him hard. “I probably shouldn’t take any right now, but I’m sure your daddy would be more than happy to take it. How about it, Bill?” Without saying anything, Bill got down on his knees and put the tip of Jason’s hard cock in his mouth. He looked up into his boy’s eyes and winked at him as the sign for him to turn on his faucet. And like a switch, Jason’s strong morning piss began to flood his daddy’s throat. He swallowed as much as he can, only small amounts dribbled down his torso and down the shower drain. “Turn around now, Bill.” Bill did so, still on his knees, just in time catch Mike’s piss as his stream splashed onto his face. Bill began to get hard as he rubbed his friend’s piss all over his naked body and swallowed what was left of his lover’s piss in his mouth. As soon as his mouth was empty, he opened it again and aimed Mike’s dick down his throat, taking his toxic piss inside of him. Unfortunately, Mike’s stream wasn’t as fast or powerful, though it was way more bitter than Jason’s from all the pills he had been taking for his fuck flu. “Yeah, take that toxic piss down your throat, Bill! Maybe it’ll help weaken your immune system a bit. Give my virus even more of a chance.” Steadily, Mike’s stream died until it was a trickle, but Bill kept his cock in his mouth and started to lick Mike’s slit, tasting and cleaning the last bit of his piss out of his cock. “Fuck! You’re getting me hard!” Mike proclaimed as his cock started to grow in Bill’s throat. “Boy, scratch your daddy up a little more.”

Without using any spit or lube, Jason squatted behind his daddy, reached around and pressed on his piss filled stomach as he rammed two fingers into his ass. The pain made Bill hissed around Mike’s cock as Jason immediately went to work and began to dig his sharp nails into the already tender lining of Bill’s rectum. “Fuck, boy! Tear that ass up! Make me bleed, baby!” Bill said as he pulled himself off Mike’s hard cock before putting it back down his throat and massaging it with his tongue. Bill moved back and forth on his friend’s cock, taking it in himself as far as he could before pulling it back out again. Mike leaned as far back as he could against the back of the shower and watched Bill bob on his cock while his boy got him ready to take more of his poison into him.

“I think you’ve got him good, boy. Bill, time to hop back on this cock.”

“Yes, sir,” Bill said as Jason pulled his fingers out of Bill’s ass. They both stood up, and Bill immediately turned around and lined Mike’s throbbing cock up with his bloody hole.

“Lean back on my dick, Bill. Take me into you.” Without even having Mike spit on it, Bill began to back up onto Mike’s cock using only his own blood as lube. The pain was just as searing as the previous night’s fucks had been. Jason began to jack his own dick off as he watched his daddy impale himself. They all moaned once Bill got all the way down on Mike’s cock. “Fuck! I think both of you are the best friends I’ve ever had.” Mike said. They all laughed at that.

“You’re my best friend, too, Mike,” Bill said as he turned his head around as far as he could and kissed Mike. Then he looked at Jason as he was beating his meat in front of him, “And you’re the best friend that I never even knew I was looking for, boy.” He leaned forward and kissed his lover.

“Now, that we’re all done being sappy. Let’s get you sick, friend.” Mike said before he started to pull out and really start pounding his friend’s hole. As Mike fucked him, Bill leaned forward and took Jason’s cock into his mouth and they began to spit roast their friend and lover. “God this is going to be so hot when we’re all POZ. Think I can give your boy a dose straight from the source while he’s seroconverting, Bill?”

“If he’s up for it,” Bill said before digging back into his boy’s dick.

“Fuck yeah I’ll be up for it,” Jason replied in between moans. “Then you and daddy can DP me and fill me with your toxic loads.”

“Fuck, your boy’s gonna make me blow if he keeps talking like that, Bill.”

“Yeah? You gonna POZ my daddy to get back in my ass, Mike?”

“Fuck yeah! Gonna change both of your lives forever! Fuck! You ready for my POZ load, Bill?”

“Fuck yeah! Give it to me, Mike! POZ my fucking being! Change my DNA!”

“FUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!” Mike’s groan filled the shower as he slammed into Bill’s hairy, torn-up hole and unleashed his deadly seed. The virus in Mike’s cum was able to get into Bill’s bloodstream this time without being destroyed and immediately began to attack any cells they could find. The hundreds of thousands of copies that invaded his body had begun to change Bill’s life forever as they began their lifelong cycle of replication and destruction inside their new host. The extra destruction that Jason had done to his daddy’s rectum, on top of what he had done the previous night, was what did the trick.

Mike collapsed on top of Bill and immediately began coughing. “Fuck, right, I’m sick.” He laughed. “Your ass was so good that it made me forget for a few minutes.” He tried to push his cock in more, milking out even more oh his virus into his friend’s already infected body, but his dick was just too sensitive, and he had to pull out. Bill quickly turned around and placed his hand of Mike’s forehead.

“Damn, you’re still burning up. We’re going to have to take you to the hospital. Let’s get you dressed.”

“But you two haven’t gotten off yet.”

“We’ll have plenty of time for that later. Right now, you’re our main concern.” They both helped to get Mike out of the shower and into his room where they helped him get dressed. Once they were ready, they took him to a nearby hospital just as Mike started to pass out.

Pt. 4

When he came to, Mike was in a hospital bed with an IV in his arm. Jason was curled up into Bill’s chest on a couch on the other side of the room. They were both asleep. Mike checked the clock and saw that it was nearly 2AM.

“Now, I’m not going to pretend like I know a lot about hospital administration,” Mike said. Bill heard his voice from the other side of the room. “But I’m going to guess that 2AM is way past visiting hours.”

“Well, you’re not wrong,” Bill said as he stretched his arms up into the air, waking up Jason. “Good to see you’re awake finally.”

“How long have I been out?”

“You were in and out for a while. Pretty much the whole day. You barely made it into the ER before you passed out.”

“Damn. Have they said anything about my results yet?”

“Well, you’re definitely POZ and have pneumonia, but they still needed to run more test for the details. Ivan said that from the looks of it, you’re probably toxic as fuck though.”

“Ivan?” Without knocking the nurse for the floor came in and Mike instantly recognized him; it was the guy from the bathhouse, the one that had probably POZed him. Ivan was a tall, Russian man with short black hair and huge pecs that were barely being contained by the scrubs that he had on.

“It’s not surprising you didn’t remember my name. When you asked at the baths, you were high on poppers and had bigger things on your mind… well, more in your ass than on your mind.”

“It’s always the fucking nurse or doctor in these stories,” Mike said under his breath.

“What was that?” Ivan asked.

“Nothing.”

“Anyway, I recognized you as soon as they wheeled you in. Hell, Bill here probably recognized me before you did. When I got them alone, they told me what had happened and what all of you have been up to. Nice to see my babies took.” Ivan said as he placed his big hand on Mike’s stomach, feeling the warm skin in his palm.

“It’s nice to see you again, Ivan,” Mike said. He couldn’t stop smiling up at him. At that moment he wanted Ivan to rip off his hospital gown and pump more copies of his virus into him while his system was still weak. Ivan spoke up as if he was reading his mind.

“God, I want to fuck you again, Mike. But probably not the best idea just yet. You really did give us a scare there for a minute, though what you went through isn’t always that unusual for seroconversion. Sometimes people don’t have any symptom, though. Also, your friends really shouldn’t be in here this late anyway. If they get caught, I could get in a lot of trouble. When you’re out of here, though, I think I might try to make a house call if you don’t mind.”

“I don’t think I’d mind that at all,” Mike said, unable to take his eyes off of Ivan’s.

“Now, how many loads did you pump into our guest, here?” Ivan asked, finally turning his attention to Bill and Jason.

“Only three, but Bill’s boy there scratched him up pretty good.”

“Good, he may already be converting as we speak. You look almost like I did when I came in and my viral load was in the millions. Glad to see you already gifting.” Ivan walked over to Bill and took three small, plastic-wrapped tubes out of his pocket and handed them to Bill. “Here are some tests. Take the first one in a few days and then take the other two a week apart unless you start feeling sick.”

“Thanks!” Bill said.

“I have to get back to the other patients, but I’ll be back to check on you in the morning,” Ivan said as he walked back to Mike and kissed him on his forehead. “Welcome to the club, baby.” Mike’s eyes followed him as he left the room. When the door was shut a silence fell over all of them, but only for a few seconds.

“Fuck, Mike, you need to lock that shit down, honey,” Bill said, sassily snapping his fingers. They all laughed.

Epilogue:

A few days later Mike had been cleared to go home and had kept his promise to have Ivan fuck more of his strain into him. Bill and Jason stayed with Mike while they weren’t working and made sure he was completely back on his feet. One of the times they were over while Ivan was over, both Mike and Ivan tag teamed Bill’s ass one afternoon while Jason watched. They both dropped huge loads in his ass and then Jason showered all of them with his NEG load, jacking off as he stood above them. Bill had been so preoccupied with taking care of Mike and getting fucked by Mike AND Ivan that he had forgotten to test himself almost a week after taking his first POZ loads. He finally decided to use one of the kits, and after he had swabbed his cheek and waited a while, it turned out negative.

He had decided to wait until the next Sunday to take the next test that Ivan had given him. However, by the time Thursday had come around, Bill noticed that he seemed pretty warm while he was at work. As he was leaving work for the day, he had a coughing fit in the elevator that wouldn’t quit until he got himself under control in his car. On his way home his mind raced between worried and excited, and he immediately went for the second test. After he swabbed his cheeks, he waited for what seemed like hours even though it was hardly twenty minutes when the first line appeared… and then the second. He was positive. Almost in a haze, he went for his phone in his pocket, brushing his hand against his cock which was rock hard.

Bill: Boy, you need to come over here.

Bill: Now.

Jason: Daddy? Are you alright?

Jason: What’s wrong?

Bill: Boy

Bill: It’s time

Thank you for the love, everyone! Unfortunately, I'm not really looking to expand this story any more than I already have. I just don't think that there's enough there to do another one in this series (at least right now. Maybe I'll feel different later.) However, I do have an idea for another story... I just need to find the time to start writing it.

• 1 year later...

I followed this storyline since gono daddy. I like the chemistry between Bill and Jason and how they two are willing to go further and further. It would be so hot to see Bill finally gift Jason and build a permanent connection, but looking forward to seeing another story since you have an idea!