Fallen Star: High School Volleyball Star to Dealer's Pussyboi

SurferSlut

Part I Meeting the Star

I first saw him, on the security feed, when I was providing "financial services" for a local dealer. He was about 6'1 and 200lb of sculpted muscle along with turquoise eyes and buzzed brown hair. As he approached I saw he was wearing a blue  jersey with the #1 on it, a jacket that said KINGS Volleyball, and a pair of jeans. With every step he took closer to the door, the harder my dick became. The finally, I heard a knock. Hunter, the dealer I was working for, went to the door and opened it,

"Yo, Parker how is going. Whatcha need?" 

So Parker was his name...lustful thoughts filled my head as I wondered what Parker's pussy would be like.  As the Adonis on the screen stepped into the light, my semi rigid cock raised to full mast, The kid was drop dead gorgeous and apparently a jock too given what he was wearing. The faint outline of the jeans indicated a tight but round ass probably from being on the volleyball team.  

"Just the usual" replied Parker. 

Hunter went to his desk and opened his drawer withdrawing a ziplock bag with some weed in it. Looking a the volleyball jock, I saw his eyes examine the other stock available. Perhaps he has used some more heavy duty shit and with this a fantasy of a drugged out Parker having his volleyball sculpted ass  being ploughed by me entered my brain. Apparently, Hunter saw the same gaze towards the stronger stuff. 

"Sure? I got some speed or Tina that you got last time for that part." said Hunter

"Nah, dude. I got a game tomorrow. I can't be drugged out for that one. Coach told me that a ESPN reporter and a few college scouts are going to be at it." stated Parker.

As Parker reached into his jacket pocket, he noticed me. 

"He cool man?" as Parker motioned his head towards me.

"Dude, if he wasn't cool he won't be in here, K" responding to Parker. 

As volleyball jock withdrew his wallet and started getting out the cash, my glances revealed that he was a senior and was 18 per his drivers license. Parker, fished out the cash and laid it on the table.  With that exchange, Hunter threw the baggie to Parker, who agilely grabbed it out of the air.  As the baggie was being stuffed in the the back of his jeans, the definition in his arms was not hidden by his high school volleyball jacket,

"Thanks, dude" replied Parker

"No problem, P. If you need some more or anything else it's all here for you." Hunter said as he gathered the cash. 

To be continued...

• Like 21
  • Upvote 16

• 2 weeks later...

Part 1 Continued...

Parker responded with a cocky shit eating grin then stuffed the baggie into his jeans pocket. Then I noticed it. It was something about his eyes, it was as if they were trying to emulate the reflection of a cocky and confidant at athlete but hid something deeper. If eyes are the windows in to one’s soul, beneath the portrayal of a popular high school athlete it seemed like they were the eyes of a captain commanding a stricken sailing vessel during a hurricane. The eyes just lacked hope…

It was then I heard the slamming of the door as the volleyball player, had slammed to close as he left. I walked to the security monitors and watched him walk to a Mercedes GT AMG and peel off into the night. What could explain those eyes, I thought to myself. Why would a seemingly popular, rich, athlete have those eyes. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Hunters voice.

“See something you like?”

I turned to Hunter by instinct and I saw his eyes gaze down and chuckle.

“Seems, so” stated Hunter as he glazed down to my crotch. I glanced down and saw that precum had soaked through the pants on my slate colored business pants. I could feel my cheeked turning red from embarrassment. Hunter had known that I was gay for a long time and did not give a fuck. The delivery of 90% of his profits back in the form of clean currency over four years ago took care of any prejudices about who I fucked.

“So…”, I asked Hunter.

“That was Volleyball. I call him that because he always wears some type of his volleyball gear when we do deals. It was a jersey here, jacket there, hoodie, or a full set of his high school warmup, I think it makes him feel confidant and he is a hot piece of shit. After my first few deals, I asked him about it and he told me that it helped bring in a bunch of pussy. I looked him up too and I think he is damned good at his sport. Hell, I was the one that taught him how to fake the drug tests, so he could play.

Anyways, don’t think he will be sucking you off or anything. As far as I know his cock goes into about three different pussies a month on average. The only time volleyball did something with another guy was at a party I was supplying.”

I motioned Hunter to continue.

“It was some CIF regional playoff party. Apparently, they had won a big game and all the rich kids on the team threw a large party. Parker had scored the winning kill and was hosting. Until then, he was a kid that bought Adderall to keep up with school. That evening he came in with damp with sweat in his all white volleyball uniform and drops 2K on this table and asked for the “hard and good shit”. Later I get a text from him that he needed more supply and the cash was in his room. I drove over the mansion where Volleyball lived, went to drop off the goods and collect the cash. In his room was Volleyball and another guy jerked each other off both drugged out of their minds on the pot laced with Tina I gave them. Hell, I doubt he remembers that night based on the booze on his breath and all the goods that I supplied.”

With that Hunter walked to the closet door and opened it grabbing a coat. “If you’re done, scooping out my customers and looking for a boyfriend you’re going to do it tomorrow. I gotta hit up the club.”

As I stood up, I buttoned my jacket to cover the stain on my crotch and walked to the door. The cool Pacific breeze hit me as I walked out. Parker, #1, Volleyball stud…my mind and cock raced filled with lust as I entered my car.     

• Like 18
  • Upvote 9
  • Thanks 1

Love where this is going .... I remember when I was flying and did not remember all the guys who fucked me or who I sucked off in high school and college ... some guys would comment how they were not surprised I did not remember them because I was so out of it .... I would use that to my advantage ... and say if they did not have a good time, we can have a do over right now so I would be sure to remember it and them ... most said they had a great time, but said they would still like a do over if the offer was still good .... it usually was ... LOL 

• Like 2