Surprise Breeding

Danpigboi

A few months ago I was at a bathhouse Aarows in Sydney Australia. I was wearing my jockstrap and had lubed my ass. After cruising for a while a saw this hot Arab guy checking me out. I walked into a room and looked back invitingly. He took the hint and walked in. He was fully clothed so I got on my knees and started taking his pants off. He pulled me up and started kissing me which surprised me as guys like him just want their cock sucked. When i felt his tongue trying to probe my mouth, I really got into it, and we had a few minutes of intense make-out. He started talking off his clothes and his hands were every where. After about 15 minutes of just kissing, sucking and  a lot of body contact and body kissing, he rubbed his cock on my hole but did not enter. I realized that this was all he wanted,  and I wasn't getting fucked. I was happy to oblige his kink as he liked having has ass rimmed and body and pits licked, and he moaned in ecstasy every time I did that which motivated me to keep going. We had a good 2-hour session, and then I sucked him off. He blew a huge cum load. He said he always came loads. Even though I didn't get his cock or cum in my ass, I had a really good time, and he is hot as fuck Arab.

We exchanged numbers and messaged each other after. We met up the following week again. He book a hotel room as he said the beds were more comfy. We had the same type of secession as before, kissing, sucking, licking and rimming but no fucking, and I was dying to have him inside me. So after 2 more meet ups I decided on making him wait and get him horned up to get his cock in my ass. He kept asking to meet up every week, and I kept making excuses to cancel.

After 6 weeks I finally gave up and said I was free to meet up on Sunday. As usual he booked a hotel room and messaged me the number. Before leaving home a cleaned up, douched and lubed up well. It was a hot day and I was a bit sweaty when I got to the room. We kissed,  and I took a quick shower, I also got a chance to lube again. I got into bed. I was naked, and he was fully clothed. It was the same. We were kissing, and he slowly started taking his clothes off. Once naked he was pulling me close and grinding and pulling my legs over. His hands slowly slid over my ass crack and over my hole. At first he pulled is hand back when he felt the lube, I felt his body move back a little, but I kept on kissing him like nothing happened. He took a minute to compose himself while we kept kissing. He was back on my hole. He slowly started working a finger into my hole, and I moaned as it felt good. He took that as an encouragement and started fingering me - first one then two and then three. The more I moaned the harder he finger fucked me. and I was loving every  second of it.

Suddenly he stopped and got up. He pushed me on to my side and then pushed one leg right up to my chest and shoved his cock in raw without a word. I moaned loudly as i was in heaven. I looked back, and he was fucking me bareback hard and fast with a look of hunger in his eyes, I loved every moment of his rough fucking and his moans. After five minutes he suddenly stops and pulls out. I look back and realize he is on the edge and doesn't want to cum yet. He took a minute to calm down, and then he shoved his cock back in and started fucking me again even harder and faster then before. After about ten more minutes of fucking he moans, "I am gonna cum. I am gonna cum." The third time he screams, "I am cumming. I am cumming." I look back and see his cock deep inside me his body jerking as he shoots his cum deep in my pussy. I  feel his cock pulse 7 times in my ass, and he coats my insides with his cum. I was on cloud number nine. He falls on  top  of me, and we kiss as we catch our breath. His cock softens, and it slowly slips out. He rolls over beside me. I slowly start jerking off, and he kisses me again. I cum quickly, and he gets up to take a shower. I quickly put on my clothes. We kiss again and say we should do this again.

If you like this story, let me know and i will tell you how i hooked up with 2 bears that same night and got their cum as well 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 17

• 2 months later...