Cum Cube Experience

Ozpig

Have an Indian FB who has been hanging out of me for about three months now at least a couple of times a week. He has been getting piggier by the fuck, which I have encouraged, and he loves fucking me after I have a couple or more loads in me. Recently I told him I loved the taste of cum, so last night, when I went to his place on the way home to get another couple of loads pumped into me he took his pigginess up a notch. He always likes me to push some load back so he can use it for lube, and last night he asked as usual if I had been fucked, which I had three times throughout the day. He brought an ice cube tray from the fridge and put next to the bed and as he entered me doggy style he reached forward and slid a frozen cum cube he had made during the week in my mouth. The scent and taste made me so honey I was squeezing my manhole down on his meat as hard as I could. I got two loads off him and sucked on two cum cubes. It was fucking great - fully recommended!

• Like 1