gonorrhea: the home game

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

I've not seen that as tablets...when I've bought it in Mexico it's as vials that you inject. I've heard you can buy the tablet form from Thailand pretty easily just like you can Prep and that looks like what you have. You should have four 250mg tablets. You'll want to take one 250mg every day at the same time for four consecutive days. Don't space them out further than that or its not effective and you've wasted your money. You'll feel diminished effects within a few days but don't stop taking it as you have to complete the course of meds as directed. You'll still be able to pass it on for about 10 to 14 days, so its best not to be sexually active with others (unless of course you don't give a shit). If you have vials and not tablets just make sure to inject only 250 mg each day at the same time for four consecutive days. Good luck. It should work!

• 2 weeks later...

He has an injection there, plus pills but in one tablet. There is a tablet form of a similar medication to ceftriaxone, but in many parts of the world there is gonorrhea resistance to the pill form. 

Taking azithromycin for that long of a time will probably give you a lot odlf stomach issues. :o